Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5781 times)
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is a huge risk to be a part of. But its great to be knowledgeable as much as you can in it so that you know when it is best to invest or sell. Most of the time it is about luck with the market, but you definitely do not want to go into trading blindsided because that will ultimately end up in not doing well in the future.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
I believe its a wrong term to use the Risk Takers better to call them or Us to be the strong hands and a brave hearted,ofcourse witn skills and patience.and who wons here is those willing to take a chance of earning,about the risk its given already theres no Gain if theres no risk
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

You can say that, you can also say that an investment is something of a gamble in which you really have to consider a lot of things before making and exploring a venture much more in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin for example is a fickle mistress and it is in its nature for dips and down before it can trend upwards again but this is known and should be known by all newbies before they even start poruing in their cash for the investment.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

Every investment has some associated risk with them, so it's normal that everyone in the crypto game are risk-takers in essence. But with the crypto market's movements, I don't think that taking risks alone is enough, you also need the wits and the guts to take the mental stress further, especially in tough times like this wherein there seems to be no hope for the price to make some great rebounds. While crypto trading holds many similarities to stocks and forex, it still has this element of randomness and surprise that poses bigger risks for the investors than the mentioned two have combined. Frankly, forex and stocks are relatively safer since it's already filled with regulations and consumer-protection whereas crypto trading is somewhat an uncharted territory with little to no regulations exist.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

I agree with this to a degree for sure. As with any investment it's a risk, but with risk comes reward. Hopefully my goals and strategies will pay off in the end and I come out the other side smiling.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

Every trader has to be a risk taker or else he will not attain success in his or her business.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

yeah indeed, high risk high return, i think the sensation is when the market are very violate that people are really like to trading in it, this thing just for the man of steel with strong psyhcology to still stand in this market

leonidas89

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

The best people suited to crypto are risk-takers who have a hunger for opportunity and can understand the value of their soecific investments over the long-term.

If you're panicking in a bear market that shows you eirher aren't entirely comfortable with the amount you have invested, or you haven't read and experienced enough yet to be truly confident in the technology.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

The crypto market is only for those who have patience and a cool head. Persons who are not patient should not investment participation the crypto market because maybe they are prone to bankruptcy
JackssHarriss

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Anything that is as volatile as bitcoin is a risk. We need more places like HBUS that allows us to trade virtual currency using an interface that is simply and to the point. Check out their website, they're about to launch soon and it's going to be the place to store your coins. HBUS.com
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

Investing in the crypto market is risky. If we lack understanding and no knowledge we are very easy to make prey for whales. I think the newbie needs to learn about cryptocurrency before wanting to invest
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

Your subject line has said it all that crypto currency trading is meant for risk takers and not just for everyone. Although the activities of panic sellers and FUD career has affected Bitcoin and altcoins market value in recent time but that will not make some of us to panic in any way to sell at lost.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

its not a risk, all that matters is invest what you can
I agree with you that investing in crypto is not risky. If we can analyze and understand the nature of the market, there will be no risk to us. but most people ignore the knowledge of crypto before investing

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

agree, absolutely agree with you! only brave ones win in crypto world, it's a reward for their ability to take risks. of course, no one often get anything. but still it's worth it.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

Any kind of business especially involving money is agreat risk in our part , so as for crypto invesrment, it is also at risk , but taking those risk may make you much better person in the future because you will not run away from risk you are in risk ,and this persons I considered them strong and will stand for their life for a good future, so risk in bitcoin is a very good ,for the future to come.
WhoWho

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

yeah! and everyone should taste that sweet risk Wink
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

Only half of your  statement is true.Not only the risk takers inverse in bitcoin and crypto currency.All the money holding people choose Bitcoin to get profit.Many people start a trade with low capital to a huge amount profit with certain time.Wise traders will succeed with low investments.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

I have observed too that cryptocurrency is purely for risks takers. I have a very painful Experience last year when I saw a coin I sold for  $300 within one week becomes $3000. Just spread your tentacle and have patience.
Cryptocurrency is really for risk taker because it take courage to survive on this market and if you have no patience and weak emotion for sure you will lose money. Risk taker means you are ready to lose money and bounce back after that fall.
Looks like everyone confidently think that no matter how hard crypto value crashed it would bounce back someday, it's not that simple... Even there's a calculation where the limited supply causing rarity and then makes the value getting expensive as time goes by , that's not completely true , there's a lot more factor that could change it all spontaneously . However still I can't accept the statement of "crypto is for the risk taker" , I would prefer the statement changed to this "trading crypto is for the risk taker" as crypto itself surely for everyone!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Investing in the crypto market is risky. If we lack understanding and no knowledge we are very easy to make prey for whales. I think the newbie needs to learn about cryptocurrency before wanting to invest

Yes investing in crypto is actually for all and can take the risks. Even you will take the risks in crypto you should have knowledge this is important since you will invest your money. Without knowledge and risks you cannot gain profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Melchized329

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Fortune favors the bold. Most people spread fear, uncertainty and doubt about things they do not understand and are not willing to even look into it. Cryptocurrency(bitcoin) has made positive impact in our world today and taking the risk to venture into it is worth it. I cannot recall any money making venture that is without risk. But one should ask himself/herself whether the risk is worth it. And in crypto, the risk is worth worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: