Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5775 times)
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

its for the brave heart. i always tell people, always invest invest-able funds

Great tip! And yes, I agree. There has to be certain level of courage needed to thrive in crypto. But any type of investment will have its share of risks. But given bitcoin's volatility for instance, you need patience and a strong will to cope. But it is because of that volatility too that can help you reap extremely large gains.
So for investors and traders, be studious, have clear plans and handle your money carefully if you want to succeed.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

Yes it is,crypto is for the risk takers because if you easily got scared you will loose your money instead of making money,example of it is when market is in dip the tendency is you will jump to panic selling.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

I don't think so because cryptocurrency will work for the people who are holding the coins for long-term, cryptocurrency investment is risky but holding will always give good profit. People are always thinking about the negative side of the cryptocurrency and this makes many people find it hard to make money.
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Yes its true, its very obvious that cryptocurrency is for risk takers those who will never afraid to lose belong here, it is necessary due to volatility,before entering in the world of crypto we must know the meaning of risk ,its a little bit scary but you need to take it bec.  thats the only way to earn a huge profit.
somebadger

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

Well i agree at some point with this, but i can not say that bitcoin involves too much risk, because at least, it has not brought me too many risks as a lot of poeple are saying in here
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is not for the people who are looking for the opportunity to get rich quick because they will be disappointed. It is for strong enthusiasts who understand how cryptocurrency works and will be willing to stay come rain come shine. Many week hands joined cryptocurrency due to the recent surge in price. They are ones selling at any slight FUD.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

For me, involving oneself in cryto world need not be impatient  and has a strong personality to take the risk. Investors must be determine to handle the volatility of the market.
baus

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

Risk is not always on here by the way, this is just something that every people decide after all. And for me, crypto is not risky unless that you do not know what you are doing in there.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:27 AM

As far I know, every investment have risk and crypto is high risk investment. We can make big profits in cryptomarket if we can hold our crypto more longer and able to be patient with market movement.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
mobydick

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

In the world of crypto, taking risks is the key to making a profit. but to reduce the risk, we must have knowledge in the world of crypto so as not to lose.
I have gained a lot of bitter experience in the world of crypto.

The point is not greedy, must be able to determine the right decision and most importantly must be patient waiting for a good opportunity.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

crypto currency is not only for the risk-takers but it is also for the ones that are patient enough and is very understanding as to how unpredictable and unstable bitcoin is. People should learn how to avoid panic selling and how they can manage their investment well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

Risk takers indeed. Crypto is for the people who are not afraid to make a bet without knowing if they will gain or lose.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
A successful investor is a risk taker. He must be strong enough and is patient in every way. Since the price of the crypto coins is volatile you must have to keep track of it.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Anyplace you put your cash particularly in the advanced world is sufficiently unsafe. Drawing in to cyptocurrency is exceptionally hazardous in case you're not learned in the web. The greater part of the new comer's are fleeting trends subsequently making an aggregate misfortune when beginning. Try not to be oblivious and dependably be watchful.
sandisunny

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

Crypto is actually for risk takers and not for the faint heart. Life in general is a risk but then if you must eat the dividend out of any venture you must be able to take the risk. its too risky not to take a risk but while doing that, one must check or weigh the options before taking any risk.
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

There are only risks if you do not know that you are investing in a volatile asset. Just invest in gold, silver, or any other commodity if you do not like the risk, you will always win
Blackrain13

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Your right! Crypto is for risk takers only. For those who have courage to face the negative side of crypto and to overcome fear in times of market fluctuations. You will not gain profit and have a bright future here in crypto world if you are not a risk taker kind of person.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Like this thread tittle "Crypto is For Risk Takers" You need to risk your trust and money.This is not an easy way to earn you must take a risk every little thing on crypto world.For example you invest or you buy token  of course you need your money to buy tokens there's a possiblity to reach tokens the higher or low value it.You need more patience and dont be panic if it os got lowest value just wait for its higher value.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Taking risks on bitcoin is worth it especially when you are already have a lot of knowledge about it and if you're willing to learn everything that helps you to earn money. Eventhough it is not easy because you need to wait before you earn but I'll tell you, it's worth to takes risk.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Yes! I strongly agree of what you said. Without a risk there's no profit thing like that. When it comes to crypto, risking is equivalent to gaining so if you thinnk that it is so easy you're wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: