Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5775 times)
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Cryptocurrency investment is really for the strong in heart. If you are not brave enough you can not stand the heat and fear of loosing everything. If you get into bitcoin investments you must set a target for yourself and until you reach there, you don’t fall out.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Stormyblue

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Although the market of cryptocurrencies is characterized by volatility, other forms of  investments especially the stock exchanges, and trading pose the same form of risk just like that of cryptos. I think the difference is that those investments and tradings of fiat are mostly done by experts such as brokers and the rest. This helps toinimise the risk.
So I don't think crypto invesent pose more risk that the others with fiat.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

Although the market of cryptocurrencies is characterized by volatility, other forms of  investments especially the stock exchanges, and trading pose the same form of risk just like that of cryptos. I think the difference is that those investments and tradings of fiat are mostly done by experts such as brokers and the rest. This helps toinimise the risk.
So I don't think crypto invesent pose more risk that the others with fiat.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

Yes, I agree that investing to cryptocurrency is really risky. The only way to avoid that risks is through gaining knowledge and experience. Not conquering the risks that you will take may close some opportunitites in your life. Although, do not always be reckless on what you are doing.
CoinsAreMyLife

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

Cryptocurrency investment is really for the strong in heart. If you are not brave enough you can not stand the heat and fear of loosing everything. If you get into bitcoin investments you must set a target for yourself and until you reach there, you don’t fall out.

Yes i agree. You have to be strong. At first this is hard but when you get used to the high and lows of the crypto it is not as hard to just hold your coins in bad times.

If you keep on being afraid to lose it all, maybe crypto is not for you. You surely need to be able to stand some tension.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

Crypto is not for risk takers as it may seem but rather for those who are ready to dive deep into a project, study it and base on tangible analysis make feasible conclusions before investing. You cannot enter crypto based on just your risk taking appetite, you need more than that. Study the crypto market, know how it operates and you will make some good money out of it.

doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

Crypto is for ALL, no gender and no religion. But if you are a risk taker you will do better than the one that playing safe. If you are a risk taker you have the advantage of earning and gaining more profit but you will also have the biggest loss if its not on your side.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

This is what the cheap coin hunters are waiting for they sell their coins so the sellers sell their coins at a much cheaper price than the fixed base price they think is just how their coins sell well without seeing the base price of the coin in the set.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:26:57 AM

Crypto is for ALL, no gender and no religion. But if you are a risk taker you will do better than the one that playing safe. If you are a risk taker you have the advantage of earning and gaining more profit but you will also have the biggest loss if its not on your side.

Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency is for the people who are brave enough to take some risks because its price is not stable, you may gain or lose. Being too emotional especially in trading can affect your trading strategies, you may tend to panic and sell at the wrong time and maybe regret it in the end. So for me, I think it is better to not to be too emotionally attached with it, and we should be willing to take the risks.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Yeah, cryptocurrency has more risk than other currency. If you use your money to buy crypto, just dont buy more than you can afford to lose.
because you may buy now with a high value, later the value can falling or rising anytime. Because crypto volatile is high, then the risk is high too.
but the profit is high too, therefore it is worth to put your money on it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

Yeah it can say like that, you need a strong heart because there are many obstacles you might encounter to achieve your goal, when you've set a price target for your asset sale, there will be many obstacles such as price down and lasting very long time on the bottom and another, that is the risk, only those who have patience and are ready to face the risks that can get through that obstacle
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Yes I agree with you. Crypto is for people who is willing to take risk. Buying and selling needs a strong decision of people who is willing to face what will happen next. You may either win or lose. If you do cannot play the game then better not be part of it unless you are risk taker.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
Investing in cryptocurrencies is indeed for risk takers only because cryptocurrencies experience ups and downs all the time. We all know that they are not stable at a particular price. But, risks can be lessen if the person that will invest studies more about his/her future investment.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

absolutely correct we have the same sight on the market because all of the panic seller will make their price very low so that is why the market are getting red.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Investing in markets and especially of cryptocurrency has its pros and cons. One should invest very carefully and should accept the fact that market can either benefit or the investor might lose all his money. One should only invest the amount that he can afford to lose. This way one can make better decisions too.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

Yes crypto s for those who are brave and risk take person and those who are not afraid to try things they never done before, they are the a kind of person who are wise enough to venture for something they really wanted and get as much as they want they are people with seeing things beyond the norms-for the future.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

Criptocurrency likes holders who can hold coins for 1-2 years despite of big dumps. Criptomarket is new and very perspective so it will be pumped a lot of times in future

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

I am into crypto but i am not a risk taker at all. For now i am just joining campaigns to promote cryptos, and will use it to invest once it accummulated to big amount.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

cryptos are a high risk investment so for coward that dont dare to make a hard decision will always lose cause the game of cryptos is who dare to take challenge will gain it profit for gamble. not all will always win but you sure earn a very good big profit from it.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

YASSS. I totally agree with your opinion. Many people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because they don't ready to facing the fluctuative price on crypto market. Indeed, to invest our money on crypto is very risky, but we can not deny that it also very beneficial too. Beside that, crypto is about process. You can not get the profit of crypto instantly, everything needs time, patient, and wise decision making. So, i think is it true that crypto is for risk takers.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: