Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:27:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5780 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Definetly investing is risky and every investors needs to cut loses , invest what they can afford to lose  and invest wisely. Everyone should make deep research before investing in any coin and also be long term minded. Real success come in long term and not short term.  So no fear or panic will make you sell at loss even if price falls.
royal slave01

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

I think crypto is not only for risk taker and anyone who wants to earn big profit are welcome regardless of their financial status and nationality.
nilavoro

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Of course, it is for risk traders. If you do not like risks, you should be content with 10% annual returns that your bank gives to you.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

Yes, this point has already been stressed here multiple times. Only invest the amount that you can afford to loose.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

In my own opinion, I think crypto is for all and not only for risk takers because there are many strategies today in crypto investment that you don't need to risk and all you need is to hold when tha market is falling and sell it once the price increases.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

Yes and that's what i think because many tried already to invest but when the market value decreases they tend to sell it immediately and they did not wait for the market to recover due to panic of lossing their investment.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

Its a matter of vision and goal for not letting lose take place. There are instances that those who immediately sell their coin just wants to avoid more loses. Preventing is also a wise strategy to deal in crypto.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

It is depends on everyone's attitude to react to that situation. Yes you are right that this world of crypto when it goes down the risk taker will appear and chasing the obstacle for believing they will achieve what they think they can. Taking the risk are their habit.
vorobev

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

Most of these type of investments like stocks also are suited for risk traders only. This is why bachelors are more interested in this?
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

As we can see, bitcoins' price is very volatile. Some may think they are late for knowing bitcoin for it takes a lot or dos and don'ts for you not to run over a bankrupt. Well for me, and so does what I have said, bitcoin is really is a sort of risky. Sometimes it is hard to trust but then I am grateful that some already shared their story of scamming or any bad things.
gorbabtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

Yes, it is for risk takers as price is very volatile. If you are fine with it, invest in bank deposits which are safer.
KrlCrptBoss1

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

The best life is for take risker too yea? Wink
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

yes that's right, crypto is for people who dare to take risks because crypto has a high risk so if you want to succeed in crypto then you have to dare to take that risk and face it to get profit
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

Of course, it is for risk traders. If you do not like risks, you should be content with 10% annual returns that your bank gives to you.

LOL. There isn't any bank that gives you 10% annual returns. More like 0.5% annual returns.

Part of the reason crypto is so attractive is that you do at least have a chance of making decent money if you time things right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

LOL. There isn't any bank that gives you 10% annual returns. More like 0.5% annual returns.

Part of the reason crypto is so attractive is that you do at least have a chance of making decent money if you time things right.

You are wrong, there are banks that give and more than 10%, it will not be in the dollar, but in the national currency. For whom it may be fantastic, but they are so-called developing countries, for example Ukraine (up to 16% - https://minfin.com.ua/deposits/
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Oh well come to think of it, every decisions you make there are risks. So i suggest advice to wisely.
Not just here brother even on different decision making. And you told them to quit? Lol why? Let them be and let them learn a lesson.
But i must say, cryptocurrency is for everybody not just risk takers but also gamblers, investors and traders. They carry risks too like i said in my first statement

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

Yes, cryptocurrencies trading and investing is risk. But what investment isn't?
It's wrong to beleive that by investing in cryptocurrencies can make you only profit and exactly such interpretration lead to many wrong decisions and losses by unexperienced users.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

I always say cryptos are for the Gurus and brave at heart, Some ICO's seems promising from the beginning, but does not hit the market in the end. You need to be brave and ready to take the risk.
Agree on this. I already encountered this for how many times, I should applying my lessons to my life. Some ICO is really good at the start only, but after that. No more, specially now that the market is really bleeding, most of the ICO now are really also bleeding. I really can't believe it will happen, most of the altcoins nowadays are affected to the bearish of Bitcoin.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

I think if you want to get a profit in crypto then you have to know the risks and you must dare to take those risks because to be successful sometimes takes the courage to take risks
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

Crypto works for those who have patience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain and past market experience and knowing the current market events as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: