Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 10:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5813 times)
yazher

Activity: 2268
Merit: 587

You own the pen

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Yeah people with lot of patience to hodl are actually the one who is winning in this volatile market. they think if they sell it now they will not lose a 100% profit. you are loosing some of it why not wait to get the price high again?

jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

cryptocurrency are made for who dare to risk their investment for the future. to gain big profit it is wise to gamble. only high risk taker will dare to stand out fighting with what their believe on. this was better then lose because scared on bad market right now.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Its not a risk . If you know what are the better things to do ,it wont become risky . I must say you need to have knowledge about crypto before you join it .
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

When you join this cryptocurrency organization is of risky moment ,but you got to take it in order to survive , and one of the results for this risk takers are a sweet success , because you are in the world of a delicate situations , with so many risks absorbed but at the end of your sacrifice and hardworks come to a great success.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Yep Crypto is really for risk takers because if you are not a risk taker you might panic and that panic can cause losses of investments. So before investing in crypto currency make sure that you are equipped with knowledge and you should be ready for the risk you are going to face.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
it must be before the investment with bitcoin we already understand all the risks in the investment so we will not panic with the decline in bitcoin prices, for me take advantage of opportunities to earn a profit in investment
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

yes you are right cryptocurrency is only used for those who dare to take and face the risks that exist, if you do not dare to face the risks that exist then you will be difficult to be able to gain profit.
udanemas

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

I think anywhere you put your money especially in the digital world is quite risky. Engaging with cyptocurrency is very risky if you do not have very good knowledge on the internet.
But Invest in crypto is more profitable than others.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

yes you are right cryptocurrency is only used for those who dare to take and face the risks that exist, if you do not dare to face the risks that exist then you will be difficult to be able to gain profit.

Cryptos are not only for risk takers but also for those who are eager to learn and those who understand and recognize bitcoin. But surely it is not for those who are pessimistic or close minded that it may collapse or burst. We should take risk and earn big or you'll just stay in your comfort zone were you're not earn asa big as earning in bitcoin.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

Yes, mostly people invested in cryptocurrency are willing to take the risk just to earn a big amount of money because if your not a risk taker and once the market is falling may be you get panic immediately and sell all your crypto investment just to cut losses.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

Indeed true. The risk comes from the natural market volatility. Cryptocurrencies' market value are usually and suddenly falling or decreasing due to the changes on the volume and demand. It worries many investors which pushes them to sell during the dumps. smart people are those who are holding because they are awared that it is just the price which is falling not the amount of holding and waiting is the only solution until it starts to recover.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Yups you're  right this community is for the toughest and strongest person not physically but mentally and emotionally,if you dont have this characters then better back off and find a career outside cryptocurrency

I remember when i was new her,im afraid of almost everything even buying coins for holding because all i know that i can lose big if i made wrong decisions,until i start to trust my instincts so now im a not afraid of everything
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Yes, what you have said is absolutely correct.  Bitcoin requires taking risks,  but it is incomplete that you are only a risk taker,  you must be also an intuitive risk taker. It is the same with the term educated guess.  You must understand the market very well so that you will take risks with the highest possibility more often.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Yes, it is true that you say if this crypto currency is a business for those who dare to take risks. If we just follow the trend of most people for not daring to take risks themselves then it is wrong. If you do not have an establishment then crypto currency is not the right one for you. You should practice patiently and not be hasty in making decisions. If you apply these two traits then you will be far removed from the trends of most people who are just misleading. Imagine if a lot of people in droves who sell their coins or buy coins of crypto currency then it will bring destruction in the market.

dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

It is true. Crypto is a place for people who dare to take risks. While some people panic and sell their assets for fear of loss. I am here still with my stance. I will hold all my assets. I'm sure this situation will pass and Bitcoin will be back where it belongs. The champion. Wink

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
muravevat

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

I agree that it is for risk traders only. but if you do proper research and invest in new coins, it will reduce the risks involved.
Katakuri1990

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

People that invest there whole life earn money are the ones that are afraid,  Cheesy
When you invest you just need to put some of your earnings not all of your money..
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Crypto works for those who have patience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain and past market experience and knowing the current market events as well

Yes cryptos are for risk takers and not for ignorant who do believe on whatever bad news the media says about bitcoin that would cause panic selling because they fear they will earn less than they invest. Surely there are a lot of risk in  bitcoin but as long as we keep on waiting and do understand the works of bitcoin on when to sell and when to buy or hold our bitcoin then it will be great.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I hope we can just ignore the FUD they are trying to spread. Indeed cryptocurrency is a risky investment, for bitcoin price to increase and decrease to a different level is normal.
and i think cryptocurrency is not for a short time peoples, we should invest in cryptocurrency with a long term so we can gain our incomes later.
Cryptocurrency = high risk and long term investment.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Gamblers are typically risk takers. If you are typical person who go ALL in a certain coin without a solid reason, then you are a gambler.
Before I used to be a gambler in the field of trading. I change my strategy, I reduce the amount of risk when I started to hedge my profit in USDT. Just a few loss. So far everything is good. I sold at when Bitcoin is at $13k.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: