Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5775 times)
Aing

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

I quite agree with the statement. I can say this is risky because the capital we need is big enough. We actually can also be small-sized, but unfortunately the profit we earn is also a little. So we have to spend enough money to plunge into this business area.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

so many of my friends ask me whether it will increase and they want to be rich, i reply if I would know it I would sell my house and invest in crypto, without risk there is not any profit and if someone wants a secure investment than it is not for crypto.
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

I think not at all because sometimes they buy it or use it for necessary situation ,like the only payment method is to use their token,nut for investors i could say it was ,because you put your money on it without knowing what going on ,only believing that the price will be pump.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

Any market is risk, not only crypto market.
So, when you invest money in the market, you should follow golden rule for investors: ''Never invest money you can't afford to loose''.
So, please be wise and don't expect to much in to short time.
I see crypto as long term investment and I'm ready to wait 5-10 years until I make some serious profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Absolutely agree with OP's statement. One can earn handsome amount of profits from the speculation/trading by taking comparatively higher amount of risk in crypto market as compared to that of regular markets. However, one should always know his limits in order to take any risk. The crypto is all about self responsibility and anything is possible so one must be ready to deal with the worst case scenarios.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Investing in general is a risky venture. And investing in the crypto market even more, because it has a huge volatility. But if you want to have a certain future after a long time, crypto coins are almost as good as gold.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

cryptocurrency was for a risk taker who dare to challenge their theory about the market and about their research. if the person was correct then their will earn a huge profit. so yes crypto was made for who dare to take challenge.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Yes, this is what cryptocurrency have. We all know that we need to set hour head up and look forward to the future in order for us have our investment fruitful. If you will decide to back out halfway then you are just spending your time in vain.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
titocrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

i believe it is not so, it depend on personal interest which will lead one interest to do more
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

This space is very new it has lot of potential to make crazy gains and also on the other side to lose it all too. At the moment the investors are investing in idea of the tokens and very few has actually delivered working product. Sp risk is there its like a gamble at the moment but having said that the one who research well and believe in this technology can definitely make fortune out of it.

Crypto is a risky and equally massive potential to reward handsomely to the investors for sure.
adamha

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

Yes, there are risks involved and thus people with weal heart should not invest in crypto. However, with time one becomes experienced which reduces the risks.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

Anyplace you put your cash particularly in the advanced world is sufficiently dangerous. Drawing in to cyptocurrency is exceptionally dangerous in case you're not proficient in the web. The majority of the new comer's are fleeting trends in this manner making an aggregate misfortune when beginning. Try not to be uninformed and dependably be cautious.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

During the 2008 crisis, gold rose and reached $ 1,800 per ounce. And what is gold? Than it is provided? It's just metal. Bitcoins are also not provided with anything. However, the potential opportunity to make it an international currency makes for it unlimited growth prospects.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

Yes you are right here, this game of crypto trading is for the one's who are dare enough to take some risk while they are trading and if they are not capable of taking risk even after having tons of practise and knowledge on their side then there is no point in coming here and losing and then giving some excuses. Whether it's trading or life yo need to take some risk in order to gain something in your life otherwise there is no shortcuts and you may quite whenever you want because Trading is not meant for you.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

For the one who have experience in trading has capacity to take a risk, we have also people who has strong determination to earn money has capability to take a risk, in crypto you have to accept and embrace the risk to move forward.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

For the one who have experience in trading has capacity to take a risk, we have also people who has strong determination to earn money has capability to take a risk, in crypto you have to accept and embrace the risk to move forward.
I even saw those people who are new to trading and know well about bitcoin and they take the risk in their investment in bitcoin. They can wait for a longer time and can tolerate the fluctuations in the market and they know that the price of bitcoin will increase in the long term.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

We could say it that way but for real crypto is for everyone ,
It is not only for the risk taker,gambler or even the stock experts it is for everyone who wants to use it ,
They just need to know how it works.
dengineersprof

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

Bitcoin is beyond the thought of long or short term. I see it as a business. You have to monitor your business regularly and know what to do when you get information that could cause harm to your business. You know when to set extra security, and know when to put in more money to get more profit and know when to withdraw. It's a continuous flow of market.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

Crypto world is for those that are patient and risk taker due to the fact that crypto currency price can never be predicted and many factors also determine the trend of the market. for instance we have been in bearing period for the past six months and is only the patient one and risk taker that will survive.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Crypto world is for those that are patient and risk taker due to the fact that crypto currency price can never be predicted and many factors also determine the trend of the market. for instance we have been in bearing period for the past six months and is only the patient one and risk taker that will survive.

Yes I agree, crypto world is for risk takers because it is more on online transactions which need to be follow up more. Its price also can't be predict it sometimes goes up and sometimes goes down. That is why patient is needed in here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: