Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5775 times)
buyukwoody

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

I am totally aggree with you. Risk are everywhere around us. Patience is the key word for this. Panic selling decreases crypto price  and value. Also, it damages to market structure and position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

According to me all investments are for risk takers and cryptocurrency also is that type of investment.Fluctuations are very common in crypto market.Profit and lose both are possible in crypto market.Only a person who knows how to handle such risks can survive in this market.Patience is all that is required.In crypto market only a risk taker can survive.A person who can accept the challenging situations of crypto can be successfull.

Yeah right. Successful people are those that aren't afraid to take risks but doesn't take them carelessly. If you don't welcome risks then you become stagnant where you're comfortable at and that won't spell success at any point. Taking risks are part of our everyday life and crypto investments is, of course, no different. 

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Any business especially involving money is agreat risk in our part.So as for crypto invesrment it is also at risk but taking those risk may make us much better person in the future because we will not run away from risk and this persons I considered them strong and will stand for their life for a good future.So risk in bitcoin is a very good for the future to come.Not only the risk takers inverse in bitcoin and crypto currency.All the money holding people choose bitcoin to get profit.Many people start a trade with low capital to a huge amount profit with certain time.Wise traders will succeed with low investments.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

Crypto is not for the faint and ignorance heart. It is risky and with a little effort in researching and due diligence you will excel in crypto. You will not be unnecessarily afraid you don't sell any FUD and hold when you are in red.
Actually, cryptocurrencies is for the people who have brave heart and for the people who are risk takers. In addition to that, we all cryptocurrencies is a good investment and all kind of investment are risky. If you are risk taker and you do not afraid you must invest in cryptocurrencies. Lastly, I think being risk takers will end up in a good thing.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

I honestly agree with you on this one. Only those can afford to take risks are the ones should be in the cryptoverse. In life, only those who are determined to be successful are the ones who take risks no matter what. As what Robert Kiyosaki said in his Rich Dad Poor Dad book, learn how to manage risks instead of avoiding it. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

"A winner never quits, a quieter never win", it is like what's going on on cryptocurrency. You need to be a risk taker in order to succeed, you will not be successful if you are afraid of the possible outcomes that is unfavorable in your condition. People who tried to continue to take risk may soon face the success of the risk they take.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

They are just a day trading hoping their coins price increase, but not happening, and later start spreading fud about bitcoin.
If you cannot handle the risk of lose money from crypto, just leave crypto. Everyone should know that crypto price is so volatile in the market.
The price now may low, but later will be far higher than current, or the opposite.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

From my experience so far in cryptospace I can tell you crypto is not meant faint hearted, once you invest real money on cryptocurrencies and is dipping U will understand very well the meaning of cryptocurrencies there is nothing like invest what you can afford to lose your money is your money and no one likes losing any of his money but with due diligence and research you will hit it big in cryptocurrency.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Everything about investment always had a risk, crypto is only for people who really dare to take a risk. Crypto currency investment is very volatile so before you enter in this kind of investment be ready for the risk you are about to face. Because no one can predict if your investment is going to be successful or not.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

This is an undisputed proven fact. Holders are always the winners at end. Crypto is for the risk takers who believed the ideology and play by the rule and who does not have idea of get rich quick  
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

I honestly agree with you on this one. Only those can afford to take risks are the ones should be in the cryptoverse. In life, only those who are determined to be successful are the ones who take risks no matter what. As what Robert Kiyosaki said in his Rich Dad Poor Dad book, learn how to manage risks instead of avoiding it. Just my two sats.
This is a true fact, but the same is not acceptable at all instances. Just think of bitcoin's growth and the users who has made a bigger earning through it. More the risk they had taken has led to big profiting. For the same it is impossible to term that bitcoin is for risk takers and the common people cannot get anything out of it. From my perspective better the knowledge about bitcoin better will be the earning.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Yes completely agree with you. Bitcoin is like a big risk, but do not forget that it is very profitable. Despite the risk, I will continue to invest in bitcoin anyway and advise you to do the same
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

Crypto is not for risk takers as you may see it. Crypto is for people who are ready to take the step of learning new stuffs and applying them either on daily basis or with their investment. You cannot enter crypto without any knowledge about it unless you want to risk your money or other resources on worthless projects.

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

crypto is not only for risk takers but for those people who know how to invest wisely as we all lnow crypto investing is very risky but if you know how to properly invest and be selective in choosing a coin you will lower your risk and increase a chance to earn profit here.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:51:54 PM
Merited by Huntler1993 (2)

Success is for those who dare risk.. due to the volatile nature of crypto currencies it makes it difficult for investors to make 'real' investment . It only take bold investors to make some decision when it comes to crypto investment. But at the long run they are able to say i made my choice and my choice was right. Crypto investment is for risk takers

Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

crypto is not meant for the flexible minded people,it is for the risk taker and determined mind. those that they know,either lost or gain they will contiue with crypto
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

Cryptocurrency like any other business is a risk taking business. No one can predict the outcome of how a cryptocurrency will be so there shouldn't be too much hope for the business to allay anxiety. If that happens, we won't panic sell when prices go down because we already know what to come.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Everything about investment always had a risk, crypto is only for people who really dare to take a risk. Crypto currency investment is very volatile so before you enter in this kind of investment be ready for the risk you are about to face. Because no one can predict if your investment is going to be successful or not.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

Yes you are correct but Crypto is the next currency that will be accepted worldwide, anyone with foresight should begin to invest now before it gets too expensive..
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

With its high volatility, then it's definitely for those who are willing to take the risk. Cryptocurrency is still in its first phase but then we are waiting for mass adoption. If countries all over the world already accept crypto and blockchain technology, then those who patiently hodl their position will enjoy the rise of crypto.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: