Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5775 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:35 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

crypto is for all who have a dreams in life thats its will bring them to the moon,only great advantage if you are risk takers,and as far as i know people here or bitcoiners know about risky in cryptocurrency and volatility,only the things where should we competent in this survival process in digital currency investment ,either you quits or continue to survive in this struggle moment,therefore in this kind of investment i could say a quitter never win and a winner never quits,so therefore of which parts of the saying's you choose a quitter or a winner,in this kind of investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

Cryptocurrency is for the risk takers and that is why it is only those who took the big risk in the past who are benefiting from cryptocurrency till date. You have to know all about cryptocurrency and make a choice whether to go into it or not.
Yes we as a risk takers are benefiting in this good outcome of cryptocurrency but the other who become greedy I think they are now regreting because here in cryptocurrency the grow is unexpected on which can only benefited are those who holds and believe on the big potential of it in the future on which having an enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.
The benefits can be good if you are well informed and you understand how to take the risk, traders can earn some decent money when they gamble with this sway, with this current movement only risk takers can benefits as they know what to do when fluctuations are occurring, but if we just take time and learn how to play well, then we can also gamble and take our chances, just be responsible to use only money that you can afford to lose.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:52 AM

Most investments are risky, so I do I agree that crypto is for risk takers, but for risk takers who take the time to do their research (even if that sounds a bit contradicting). Many people who took the risk before learning about how crypto worked ended up panic selling at the first dip or sign of FUD instead of waiting / hodling / however you want to call it.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Indeed, Crypto currencies investments are very risky but no investments of today that there is no risks, even the stocks exchange, banking and entrepreneurship have their own kind of risks too but except if you are contented with small earnings then the risks are limited. In investing, the low levels of uncertainty or risk are associated with low potential returns, whereas high levels of uncertainty or risk are associated with high potential returns.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

If you want to make it big in the cryptocurrency world you must take extreme risk. If you are to scared to take any risk then cryptocurrency is not for you. When dealing with money there will always be risk involved. In the real world as well risk are always around us. If we don't take risk we will not achieve anything.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

Yes, Crypto is for the savvy. Those who dare to cope with risk and have eternal faith will be well suited to Cryptocurrency. Because the Crypto market is a market of belief. We need to provide the beliefs to reap the benefits from the market.
So to be rich, have confidence in Crypto. Wink
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

From my perspective, I believe people who are selling right now and spreading FUD just don't want other people to benefit if they are wrong on their own decision. They could also be really trying to get the rpice to go down just so they can buy back on the all time low.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

yes I agree, crypto is for people who dare to take risks because as we know that crypto has a high risk and for those who are afraid or hesitate then it is better to stop because they will only get a loss

Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

I think this is not the thing i guess .. This crypto world is for all the people who love to do a good business and wanna get some profit . .
There is a risk somewhere that is correct . But if you want to gain some profit there is a risk and it is a must .
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

The fate is that many people are grinding when it come to investments, how can someone invest $50 and want to gain $10k and because it did hit the mount his expecting he will start spreading FUD rumours every where I think it Better to understand what investments is all about before thing of investing.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

big risks come with big rewards.  in investing into anything, there will always be risks.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

I am not agree with your point , not only crypto but every business contain risk. There's no 100 percent chances of getting success in business especially in bitcoins. But if you're smart, active and aware about every single thing in crypto then there's 70% chances that you'll surly get some profit. Panic sell, buy high sell low, getting hacked by your own laziness. There's a things which can make it risky. If we control them we'll never lose our money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:52 PM

All are at risk. There is a super-perspective technology that drastically changes the entire financial world. It's called blockade. Bitcoin is one of the first applications of this technology in practice. People have shown how it can actually work. Enthusiasts come to the market, and then an event occurs and investors for a while are sobering, the rate drops sharply.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

Risks are everywhere not only in crypto, even when you cross the road. In crypto more serious risks but the super profit is amazing!
 I'm used to taking everything or nothing.  Smiley
colkcolk

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I think every activities will have risk, not only crypto but lot of people do not aware of how to manage the risk. Especially in Crypto, beside deep research and due diligent there should be risk management to be applied. I've found a good thread for this risk management, here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4546469.0 
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

You are absolutely right, crypto currencies most especially Bitcoins are for risk takers, those who has very strong hands as they say. With its volatile nature and the media as on its opposing side, you really need to be able to be patient and calm, to stay composed and take the necessary actions despite your emotions, doubts and fears. That is something that you can read and hear about but when you are on the situation, it is really hard to stay calm, patient and composed, it takes practice and strong will to do it, it is never easy but it is doable, don't worry.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Thats the exact meaning joining the crypto world, you should be a risk taker to be able to live from it. when taking risk you can both earn and loss but its natural in crypto so being a risk taker is what you should have.
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Yes it is and not only cryptocurrency is risk takers, all online investment are just risk and should only be invested with what you can afford to loose...

I absolutely agree, all investments onlne are risky, and must know that the investment you put are just those that you afford to loose. So incase that you fail to earn here you will not be angry or worry because you’ll know the outcome... Ainvest what you afford to loose.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Yes crypto is definitely for risk takers. It has been said time and time again that crypto is so volatile that the possibility of failure is higher than that of success. But I do believe in the saying that the higher the risk, the higher the gain. And this has been proven to be true for so many times. I'm a risk taker. So I guess I'll be hanging around for quite some time. 😉

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

Weak hands always fail in the process. In cryptocurrency business, patience is the best weapon we have to win and gain our fame. So if people does not have this patience, they tend to panic and eventually loss.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: