Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5780 times)
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

it's never easy to just make a lot of money! The crypto market is very deceptive, and I'm sure no one can predict what will happen next! but I am confident in one thing that this market for strong players and in this market needs to constantly evolve and move forward! still a lot of people will lose their money because of their not experience! Risks are always and in everything, in any business and business! But the bitcoin, while the market is very young, shows good growth results! and attracts more and more professional investors!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

Those who can handle the risks are the ones who get the most out of their investment. Most risk takers here at cryptocurrency are able to earn big profits because they have confidence in bitcoin that in return they can earn a good profit
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
The future of Bitcoin as a digital currency has just started. But Bitcoin is seen as advent and its technology which is the Blockchain is revolutional with much power to change the industrial systems. So Bitcoin will receive much recognition and grow much in value.
So the coin still has much potential.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

Yes crypto is for risk takers, it is only when you take risk that you can get what you want, less risk is less privileged
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Everything that you invest is risky even small or large. You need to have a perseverance or dedecation on this crypto industry have a faith that someday you will embrace the changes and we all accept it.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

I think we should be more optimistic than a risk taker. The difference is that risk takers don't care at all and wanders blindly in the dark tunnel. While optimistic investors can see light at the ene of the tunnel. Our patience and hard work is measured so that we can be rewarded in the ene of this businesses journey.

yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

This is why it's hard to encourage other people to join our community. Those who spread FUD just for their own benefit, doesn't deserve the greatness of this industry in the future. I hope our industry can survive and even though there's a risk, we will willingly take it. Our faith will be rewarded in the end of this adventure in this business.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

I am a long term investor and I have invested in Bitcoins and altcoins. I think you just don't need to be a high risk taker to invest in this! It all depends on your investing strategy, if you are in for the short term and looking for considerable short term gains, then cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are a high risk investment tool and should be invested using caution. Again, I really don't care about sort term gains so I don't see Bitcoins and several other altcoins as huge risks.

My argument is that all depends on the investing strategy you have, if you are in for short term expect high volatility and risks involved in your investment. All the best!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:06:49 AM

Cryptocurrency is indeed for the risk takers because they are the one who are engaging themselves into this opportunity because if you are not a risk taker then they will just stay at their comfort zone, trying to do the things that they used to do and not the things that they can do to improve something. Risk takers are the one who will become successful in the future compare to the people who stay in their comfort zone.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Part of it is for risk takers, risk that they are willing to take for the sake of gaining profit. But being capable of taking risk is not enough when it comes to crypto, you have to have your own strategy and fully understand on what crypto you are dealing with. You also need to think smarter in this cryptoworld
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:15:19 AM

You are not completely right here, remember that business itself is defined as a pool of of risk. And i think that even living on this earth is a risk. No venture, no success. If you enter into a business for instance, you either stand to gain or loss; and those that venture in cryptos, entered to make money but they can also experience lost. I think risk taking is generally a win or lose thing in every business.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

Cryptocurrency is indeed for the risk takers because they are the one who are engaging themselves into this opportunity because if you are not a risk taker then they will just stay at their comfort zone, trying to do the things that they used to do and not the things that they can do to improve something. Risk takers are the one who will become successful in the future compare to the people who stay in their comfort zone.
Cryptocurrecy is for everyone who have interest and welling to invest. However thier are few people who successfully reach our goal in cryptocurrecy ang those are the risk taker. Those people having no fair to lost everything.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:19:18 AM

I see cryptocurrency to be for the one ready to learn new stuffs and to critically analyze the crypto market and make firm predictions of the market. If you are able to deal with this, there will be no reason to consider cryptocurrency as risky as you will know when to invest and when not to invest.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

ofcourse it is for riskt takers. any investment is for rist takers.no matter how small, there still are risks.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

if indeed the investors start investing with crypto currency I think the investors should be very understanding and understand with all the risks that we will get in the investment besides it takes kepercyaan and beliefs against the crypto currency itself
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

there is dependably a specific level of hazard associated with any sort of venture. when you put resources into something new be it another organization or another innovation like bitcoin it is dependably somewhat more dangerous. be that as it may, when you indiscriminately put resources into pointless hot show called altcoins the hazard turns out to be strangely enormous.

at last the only thing that is in any way important is whether it is a computed hazard that you are consistently making or only a promotion that you got captured into.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:50:30 AM

Definitely, this is true. Cryptocurrency is for people who take the risk. Investors and users should be aware that the crypto value varies depending on the movement of the market.
As for me this is half right, i would rather say decisions bear risks may it be investors, miners, gamblers even normal citizens
It is just differentiated by the intensity of risk
I would rather say that cryptocurrency is for the risk takers who are willing to invest
And there are many ways to interpret it
This is a one tricky question lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

Yes mate, here in cryptocurrency, risk is always their because prices are moving up and down everytime. Those people without patience losses their money because they don't have to take a big risk. And those people who are giving trust and hold to that coin with a risk got those big rewards.being wise in here also good.
Strange9

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

you also have to use your mind and your instinct to win it.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Crypto is volatile people can't depend only in bitcoin if they're have a family that need a support, due of crypto is risky and people who have not enough knowledge about this technology should not invest huge money that cannot afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: