Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 06:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5781 times)
Andreina0107

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

Risk equals success. Bitcoin is now and future if you trust the numbers that makes sense bitcoin. Once Bitcoin overcomes its unstable nature. The base of Bitcoin based on blockchain is based on mathematics, it does not depend on problems. Some encryption currency will be worth 1 million at one point, the key is to discover the correct one.
popelene1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

life is risk, business is risk and also most investment are risk so that applies too to Crypto currency which you should invest spare money only that wont affect you financial situation if loose.
Chuhuy61

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

If only can those people who buys bitcoin to make a short profit stays away from bitcoin,  those who are hurting the price of bitcoin they pump and dump Smiley
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

Any investments are for risk takers. In bitcoin, since it is still volatile, there are some big risks but by risking big, you can get big rewards. But ofcourse to anyone investing, they should know and learn all about bitcoin first and research.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

If you consider bitcoin as something risky, then let me tell you that it is not for you, and you should try to leave and move out from here, because you will be more than deceived if the price goes down by a little bit more of the actual one

I agree, if BTC is risky then what can you say about all the other coins?
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Every investment market is risky and you should learn to cope with them by improving your knowledge. In the cryptocurrency market, this is a very new market so price volatility is very strong, so some say it is risky while the opposite is a good opportunity to make a profit. If you are not good at trade and technical analysis you should buy bitcoin and long term investment will make you profitable and less risky.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
i believe in you people who panics and don't think before investing are those who are losers in this kind of game, but people who strategies and and think every possible way to earn are those who are winners on this cryptoworld.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

Yes, because its all about money, if you dont know how to play the game dont invest because in bitcoin there are many times that you will lose if you dont know the techniques in joining cryptos. If you want to win, have patient in waiting for the price goes up so that you can earn more and never lose some.

Crypto is indeed for risk takers, like me. Back when i was examining or studying how will i be a user of bitcoin, it makes me really feel unsafe and afraid to try this beacause it really is my first time in this industry, but as ive said, im a risk taker. We need to set aside to fear of taking new things.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
sautrot

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Of course it is for risk traders only, otherwise the person will panic and sell in loss. One can increase tolerance by investing only limited money.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

Trading in bitcoin is not a simple task.  It requires courage; patience; knowledge and expertise. 
Courage means you know that it's price is volatile.  May go up or down any way any time.  As it crossed the height of $21 but fell to below 6k.   So before investing and taking decision to invest this risk factor must be taken into mind with courage.
Patience is another factor.  This not for the persons who are impatient.  Holding is the best excercise what a man can do to gain a lot.  If you have knowledge and experience then it will help you gain here.
nerren

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

Higher the risk, more is the reward. Of course,  you can reduce the risks by doing all the research and choosing coins effectively.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

That's true. The eagle will learn to fly if it's brave enough to do so. No risk means no rewards so in cryptocurrency, you might as well invest small at first and then slowly inch your way to thousands to millions worth of investments. In the future, your investment will soar like eagles.

rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Yes I agree because investing in cryptocurrency today is very risky that's the main reason why some people today are afraid and hold on buying crypto to avoid possible loss that may encounter.
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

That's true. The eagle will learn to fly if it's brave enough to do so. No risk means no rewards so in cryptocurrency, you might as well invest small at first and then slowly inch your way to thousands to millions worth of investments. In the future, your investment will soar like eagles.

I don't think why there are a lot of people who sell their token or coin when the bitcoin dump even they have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin or in cryptocurrency.  It also like your children that you abort, what if you have a kid then it has a future keys or help for you in the future? what will you do?  It is on your own risk because if you take the child then you will know on what happen in the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

When something is new there is always a risk involved.As the particular thing become stable and prominent the risk involved decreases. Crypto Currencies including bitcoin were new to the world once.At that time investors had to take a risk.They didn't know that this system will last.Nevertheless,now bitcoin has become the most stable and prominent digital currency and there are a bunch of other currencies as well.Today,the market is not going to collapse suddenly, the investors should identify the risks involved  and take actions vice. In my opinion, crypto is for vice investors who takes calculated risks.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:49:09 AM

we know that cryptocurrencies trading is has a massive chance, however now not all cryptocurrencies end with a few lost, I think if you have skill in buying and selling, just like the speculate or expect some thing I assume that you can get a few take advantage of it, beside the threat is too excessive the income is high too, somebody said that trading in crypto has a massive hazard bat have a big gain
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

When something is new there is always a risk involved.As the particular thing become stable and prominent the risk involved decreases. Crypto Currencies including bitcoin were new to the world once.At that time investors had to take a risk.They didn't know that this system will last.Nevertheless,now bitcoin has become the most stable and prominent digital currency and there are a bunch of other currencies as well.Today,the market is not going to collapse suddenly, the investors should identify the risks involved  and take actions vice. In my opinion, crypto is for vice investors who takes calculated risks.

Yes, I really think crypto is for risk takers. Due to price volatility, cryptocurrency  comes with a lot of risks. Market price is hard to predict. It could be high now but it could also get low  later. Crypto users should also be updated with the current market situation for it fluctuates aggressively.

edwardsolo69

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:07 AM

I agree cryptocurrency is only for risk takers,  being engaged in cryptos really takes a risks as you entered the industry. It's not really meant for people who are scared to try and persevere. Bet their mindset is always, "what if I've lost my money?" instead of thinking what will they earn. Its like an opportunity knocking on them but their fears pulled them back so nothing's happen
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

its not a risk, all that matters is invest what you can
I do not agree with your opinion, though I am now investing heavily in some ICO and some coins, but I realize that crypto currency is full of risks and the more investments you make the more risky.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

its not a risk, all that matters is invest what you can
I do not agree with your opinion, though I am now investing heavily in some ICO and some coins, but I realize that crypto currency is full of risks and the more investments you make the more risky.

Yes, the person doesn't need to be here if he is not expecting any risk for investing and trading. This market is all about risk the problem is now on how to may able to handle that risk and provide with good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: