Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5772 times)
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

Bitcoin as a profitable business. You should also be able to read or monitor your business regularly and know what to do when you get information that could harm your business. When can you set extra security and when to be able to put in a lot of money to get more profit and when it can be interesting. This is a continuous market flow. Cool
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
I agree. If you can't stick to the vision you had from the beginning as you entered bitcoin, then you should not expect too much from bitcoin anymore. If you are too afraid to take a risk over a very low valued bitcoin, you should not have regrets as you see other people gaining much from it. Be a risk taker if you really want to earn big here in bitcoin and make sure that you know what you are doing.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
Crypto trading has became very famous nowadays and many people are going crazy over it which doesn't surprise me anymore since I've expected it from the very beginning. Though you can make plenty of money over it, if you are too scared to make some decisions, things will remain hard for you. This business is for those who are brave enough to face risks over the decsions they make.

Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

All the investment on earth are all risky. But to enter into digital currency for an investment is required more determination and strong personality of a person that willing to accept the consequences. No Pain no Gain in the investment.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Yes indeed, risk is always there in order for us to earn even in having a business, you have to take the risk to generate a great profitable income. Being risk taker and patience is always the key to success. Don't rush on everything, its better slowly but surely.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

It's definitely true that crypto is for risk takers. Crypto market is highly volatile. We could earn more profits or lose more. Only those who have big courage that put themselves into crypto world.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Indeed, crypto is for risk takers. Once you enter the kind of a "business world", you need to be ready on all of the risks you might encounter. Number one rule in crypto, do not exhibit emotional quality but instead use your mind to be smart and be resourceful in choosing a decision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Before going to invest in crypto just make a research on google how to earn in crypto there have many ways to earn bitcoin
1.airdrop
2.bounty campaign
3.trading

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

Indeed, crypto is for risk takers. Once you enter the kind of a "business world", you need to be ready on all of the risks you might encounter. Number one rule in crypto, do not exhibit emotional quality but instead use your mind to be smart and be resourceful in choosing a decision.

Yes, exactly. You're right about that. The reason why people get overly emotional about crypto I think is because of two reasons: (1) it represents an alternative to fiat and a way to subvert the central bank engineered currency devaluation against inflation that forces us to scramble to make a living, and (2) it was such a speculative roller-coaster at the start, and so many people involved had never invested in anything serious in their life. It's like jumping off a waterfall before learning how to swim. Everyone loses money when they invest, it's just a matter of how much. Nicolas Taleb said 90% in low-risk, guaranteed assets, 10% extremely high risk, with as much potential exposure to upside tail risks. That way if you lose it doesn't hurt, and if you gain, you gain huge!
GreenProfit

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

It is not so big risk if you follow news about crypto in right moment,in right place and right time.I mean with true informations and if you know some people which are also trading you can change informations together with them and you can make a lot of money with that way.I think that most people are earning with cryptocurrencies and lower amount lose money.
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

All investment has some risk but in crypto investment the risk is the highest cause no one controls it, you need luck and patience and trust in your investment
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

Yes it is but I think it's not just for risk takers also it is for hard working and people who has a lot of patience because you will not just invest and invest rather your also waiting and that waiting makes your strength to continue some stuff.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

Many people use crypto only for arbitrage with safe trading that must profit. depending on where the country of origin and exchange.
all trades depend on the personal trader each, sometimes they have their own tricks in trading, just be wise before doing any thing with capital .
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:50:36 AM

Many people use crypto only for arbitrage with safe trading that must profit. depending on where the country of origin and exchange.
all trades depend on the personal trader each, sometimes they have their own tricks in trading, just be wise before doing any thing with capital .

Investing for crypto is the best because because your capital makes triple in return but of course it is a very risk. Sometimes we take the risk in order to achieve our goal in life. It's upon you on how to monitor or  be wise in every decision.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:55:11 AM

Risk takers are always winners and masters of new inventions and the same principle applies in crypto. Crypto belongs to the risk taers who are always ready to study and learn more about new projects which are Blockchain powered and make tangible analysis about the crypto market in terms of when to invest and when to sell to make profits.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:09:51 AM

Risk takers are always winners and masters of new inventions and the same principle applies in crypto. Crypto belongs to the risk taers who are always ready to study and learn more about new projects which are Blockchain powered and make tangible analysis about the crypto market in terms of when to invest and when to sell to make profits.

I think its really depends upon the situation  because sometimes risk takers are lossing too much of their investment due to wrong choice of coins invested.
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:43 AM

Many people use encryption only for the difference with secure transactions that must be profitable. All transactions depend on the individual trader, sometimes they have their own trading tricks, just be wise before doing anything with capital.
Salty yor

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

Yes I think cryptos are for risk takers just like all online investments and if you want to have a great life with crypto, you have to take the risk because the return is massive.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:49:50 AM

Yes it is but I think it's not just for risk takers also it is for hard working and people who has a lot of patience because you will not just invest and invest rather your also waiting and that waiting makes your strength to continue some stuff.
I agree with you. This technology era, we must take advantage of this opportunity. Work smart, risk not to be feared, because big profits must be accompanied by big risks too.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

Taking risks is very scary and intimidating. It's the fear of the unknown. Most people tend to avoid risks when possible, because doing nothing is much safer than doing something. But most successful people will tell you they got to where they are because they were willing to take risks no one else was. Whether that was developing a product nobody else thought would work, betting a large sum of money on a poker game or any sports or investing a sum of money everyone else thought was crazy. Risks is part of the business. You just have to equip yourself with knowledge and experience. And this forum is very helpful if you want to invest in crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: