Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 01:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5812 times)
Jay51

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

It is not so big risk if you follow news about crypto in right moment,in right place and right time.I mean with true information and if you know some people which are also trading you can change information together with them and you can make a lot of money with that way.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

its not a risk, all that matters is invest what you can
I just wondering, most people are taking risk just to earn profit, This makes individuals to become dependent and lazy to work. Why dont you find another alternative way to earn income rather than relying digital token with no assurance to make profit.

That's their option. That's why it's mainly for people who knows the risks and are willing to take them none the less. You take risks all the time with the decisions you make.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

in the cripto world already many people know about this to the remote villages with a very high eth prices accompanied by BTC.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
Its their option, if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin then you will easily realize that bitcoin is not that "risk" since its a part of investing. You really need to study about crypto so its easy to you ta face that kind of problem

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CraigShawn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

I think it is a risk. However, there is a part of you that is responsible for the point that you decide to invest in Bitcoin, because you have decided that this money will continue to invest in crypto, so you know that there are things / The problem can go along the way.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

Every crypto activities are really in a high risks,that's why crypto is only for those people who are willing to lose even all of their capital,and can accept that their efforts can be wasted. But,we should also remember that in crypto,there are so many lucky people who became rich,and be succeed for their goals.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
Yeah, being a cryptocurrency millionaire or billionaire did not went to an easy path. There is no easy process for being a wealthy or successful one, there is always a struggle and hindrances like the volatility of bitcoin and fluctuation of the market. Cryptocurrency is very risky and requires a deep understanding on technology beneath the bitcoin.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

I agree the crypto market is for risk takers. Every investor in crypto should be aware of HODL and must have the patience to wait.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

I think that crypto is for risk takers because you never know when you cna lose or when you can get profit. it is risky and it will never be stable for 100%. to my mind, it is impossible to make it stable
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

When you are into crypto you are consider as a risk takers because you don't know what will happen whether you will gain or loss so all you need to do is to believe and be observant on how the market will move.  But some of the expert in the market they advised that you let your crypto play and you just  check how does it work.   
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

It really is like that, huge risks in crypto but also the reward can be soo much higher than in stocks, I think its worth it.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

In my opinion, whatever your investment is, in every way there is a risk, for me the risk can never be completely eliminated but it can be minimized. I always put the principle of "expecting the worst" and "have a backup plan for your backup plan" every time I invest in a crypto .
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

yes that is true, because wen you buy bitcoin and other altcoin and hold till fewer years i think you will really make it than panicking and selling it at very low rate. the to make the future brighter is by having some altcoin and including bitcoin but one thing there is that if you hold and not selling. the market will not grow. so the process of buying and selling makes the market grows and have all increases, the daily trades make the grows. but you need to apply some principle to get the milestone.
if you want to make money through blockchain you have to be a risk taker and market speculator for you to get to the top, as a business man you have to overcome or determine and bear the lost in the business before you can become a millionaire.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

yeah it is only for risk takers and brainy people. why risky ? because the price flactuates so fast unlike other currency they move only .01% every second and brainy people because there are lot of way to reduce that risk if ever.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

In my opinion, whatever your investment is, in every way there is a risk, for me the risk can never be completely eliminated but it can be minimized. I always put the principle of "expecting the worst" and "have a backup plan for your backup plan" every time I invest in a crypto .
So we can say that not only crypto but every kind of trading and investment is for risk taker. If you are a risk taker then you can invest your money in crypto currencies, because there you have to buy bitcoin and then wait for the good price to come, and even no one know about the price that either it will increase or decrease in future. Your investment is totally in risk but the profit that we can take from bitcoin investment and trading is also a good one.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Traders and risk takers smell opportunity. And most importantly, they smell money.  The bigger the risk the bigger the gain - general rule for every business
I am sure that crypto is for all those people who can take the risk losing money, because investing our money with crypto is really risky, the prices of all crypto is not stable, we can really lose a huge amount of money when the market will be red but if you trust crypto you can able to be profitable.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Traders and risk takers smell opportunity. And most importantly, they smell money.  The bigger the risk the bigger the gain - general rule for every business
I am sure that crypto is for all those people who can take the risk losing money, because investing our money with crypto is really risky, the prices of all crypto is not stable, we can really lose a huge amount of money when the market will be red but if you trust crypto you can able to be profitable.

Cryptos are for everyone , not only for risk takers but also for just a regular person . i can say that because cryptos can also be used as a curency and we dont need to take risk just because we buy or pay someone .  we only take risk if we play gambling or do trades and invests using our cryptos .

There are also people that are known to be risk takers but they are not investing on cryptos due to the fact that they dont use internet . instead they are risk takers in a different way .
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

Yes,you're right crypto really fits for all risk taker because we doesn't guarantee our luck in here
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Yes It is true. Crypto ia for risk taker. Risk taker will be winner .
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Traders and risk takers smell opportunity. And most importantly, they smell money.  The bigger the risk the bigger the gain - general rule for every business

Exactly, and the only thing you need to do is get that risk as low as possible by buying many coins, investing in ICOs, investing small amounts of money that you can afford to lose etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: