Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about community managers?  (Read 536 times)
newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

Being a community manager is really a tough job. You must be flexible enough to fit into different kind of people. Another is you need a lot of patience and understanding, as we all know, there are members who are always have complaints on the project, we really need to understand this.

Totally agree! I've been a community manager for almost 2 mos and I can say that it is hard to handle a different point of view of each member. Another thing is you must knowledgeable enough to understand the crypto especially the project that you are handling.

Are you still a Community Manager as of the moment?

No, but I am trying to apply again for this position. Right now, I am looking for a team that is looking for a community moderator.

Maybe you should try at Crowdcreate. They offer 24/7 customer service so I think they need more community managers as they work in different time zones.

Sure! Ill try it. Thanks btw.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

I believe that community managers are important to this forum as it will help and control the forum from scammer participants. Community managers should have enough background and knowledge about cryptocurrencies where they could be able to judge and screen properly the comments of the participants if accepted or not. Lastly, I think community managers should have a higher rank requirement wherein they had enough experienced in this community forum.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

I have never been a community manager ever. But I got close to it having a friend that was a community manager once. You have to know so much about the campaign project, have to understand the language of the community you manage.  Sometimes you may get really tired but have to reply comments that are obnoxious and sounds stupid. All doing all these being calm and non insulting.
With all these I still feel community managers do a great job in moving crypto space forward. Btw it’s a great job and if you got what it takes.please take it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

I think the role of community managers is very important because they are the immediate support system of a certain ICO. They have to be well verse in the project because they are the ones who will answer any inquiry that an ico participant would like to know.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

What should I think about community managers?
Those are hired workers and they aren't responsible for product development, so they don't take key decisions and we shouldn't blame on them.
I am ok with community managers, probably I have to work on this position due to down trend.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

It’s not easy to be a manager, and although I understand the responsibility that lies with good managers and what kind of problems they face when dealing with people, I would like to make sure that they are more responsive!
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

if working in the community, obviously we must contribute, if we don't get anything from the community in the form of a communication network, our knowledge will soon come out of that community, because you will always be harmed by that community
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Community managers are here to help members get answers regarding the projects they follow, being a manager of a community in my opinion is very difficult because sometimes the members ask about something we also don't know about, I see you are a manager in the kickcity community, and until now kickcity was very bad at their development
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

I like sociable, polite, calm managers. If the manager has taken on the responsibility of how to work with the community, the first thing he needs is to be patient. The community asks a lot of questions and wants to get answers to them. Manager must be attentive and immediately register all the conditions of the campaign.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

smart, well-disposed and ready to answer all the questions with a kind words,, also always respect with all people who ask about the project if the questions is not out off topic
i think thats will make all community respect with the community manager my friend

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

For me a good community manager must have these qualities:
1) You must be knowledgeable about the project you are managing its community.
2) You must be responsive and prompt in case of query from the community
3) You must be patient and respectful no matter how rude an individual is.
4) You must be prepared to answer any question no matter how stupid or repetitive it is.
5) You must be prepared to deal with diverse individuals.
6) You must  be prepared to give attention to everyone.
7) You must know when to be strict and when to inject humor into a situation. Having a sense of humor is critical.
Cool You must always project an aura of maturity and politeness else the community will not respect you.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

I'd like to work to be as community manager but there ain't just experience to qualify. If I just have the option to work and earn cryptocurrency, it would be a good choice for me. I'd probably start having my own channel in telegram as I think this is one of the best portfolio to show to any team who wants to have access to crypto targetted audience.

Shiekin

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

when talking about community managers, everything is different. there are community managers who really care and immediately respond to the participants well but some are impatient in answering the questions raised by the participants. but so far what I have experienced in several projects, community managers are very helpful to me even though sometimes they are indifferent.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

now I see bounty managers not consistent in calculating stakes every week and many of them ignore the questions of each participant, I think such managers are very lazy people and make participants bounty worried about acquiring stakes every week ... I prefer a bounty manager who always spreadsheet updates every week and always communicate well with bounty hunters

emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:46:48 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

Community managers hold a big part in community. As what I've understand, they are the one who influence people and guide them on the right path.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: