Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:19:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Ultra - Next generation PC Game distribution platform 🔥  (Read 23639 times)
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

On which exchanges will be presented to the token? And what terms do the developers want to take for the global promotion of their token in the cryptocurrency community?

Hi there. At this time it's a bit early for exchanges. But details will be shared once that information becomes available. As for your second question, the Ultra marketing strategy to bring users to the platform is mainly based on 2 strong axes: 1) Referrals: One for influencers that will promote Ultra and game on the Ultra platform (which will be highly customizable), and one for anyone which is more classic (invite a friend and get a share of their spending) but done by SC. 2) An exclusive content strategy that Ultra has planned an important budget for and Ultra has a dedicated team who are experts in this domain. One of the token mechanics is based on that, please see Warchest. I can't think of an example of a platform which succeeded without a strong unique title, Ultra will apply the same strategy.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

On which exchanges will be presented to the token? And what terms do the developers want to take for the global promotion of their token in the cryptocurrency community?

Hi there. At this time it's a bit early for exchanges. But details will be shared once that information becomes available. As for your second question, the Ultra marketing strategy to bring users to the platform is mainly based on 2 strong axes: 1) Referrals: One for influencers that will promote Ultra and game on the Ultra platform (which will be highly customizable), and one for anyone which is more classic (invite a friend and get a share of their spending) but done by SC. 2) An exclusive content strategy that Ultra has planned an important budget for and Ultra has a dedicated team who are experts in this domain. One of the token mechanics is based on that, please see Warchest. I can't think of an example of a platform which succeeded without a strong unique title, Ultra will apply the same strategy.

I believe that the news of the agreement with the exchanges has a positive impact on the mood of the community . Investors are always interested in what exchanges will be listed . My best regards
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

I believe that the news of the agreement with the exchanges has a positive impact on the mood of the community . Investors are always interested in what exchanges will be listed . My best regards

I understand. However, it's a bit early for exchanges as only the private sale is currently live. I'm sure details will become available once the public sale starts. At this time that information isn't available. Thanks for your interest and support Smiley
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Nicolas Gilot (Co-CEO) will be in the Crypto Valley Zug 6th July for "TechCrunch Sessions: Blockchain 2018". See you there!
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Nicolas Gilot (Co-CEO) will be in the Crypto Valley Zug 6th July for "TechCrunch Sessions: Blockchain 2018". See you there!

This is interesting. Looking forward for the updates.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

the gaming platform is where the blockchain and modern technology are required. I watch Ultra, success on ICO
Ultra_io (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

https://t.me/ultra_io Join the community on Telegram! We are almost 2000 now!
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

So ULTRA is trying to remove the monopopy of the game distribution that already being taken by some other game seller such as Steam.
By providing other game distribution space, that should remove or at least minimize the monopoly of the game distribution and the price of a game can be a litter cheaper.
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

The most important factor about ultra is that the development team wished to make a universal system for everybody. to every participant of the game industry was komfotno use all the tools ultra.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

I think that the project is very promising and perspective. I don't have doubts concerning its success. I hope it will be able to meet and even exceed my expectations. I have a lot of friends who are interested in this project as well.

I agree with you.
ULTRA will create a fair game market, with a design that will break the monopoly of the market, Ultra is the next generation game distribution platform, which offers new solutions for developers and players.
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:00 AM

I agree with you.
ULTRA will create a fair game market, with a design that will break the monopoly of the market, Ultra is the next generation game distribution platform, which offers new solutions for developers and players.

I hope so! So many great games out there that dont gain mass adoption because they cant break through the barriers put in place by the current players.
So much potential Cheesy
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Ultra is bringing the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry and creating a fair ecosystem for the future of games distribution. With cutting-edge technology, Ultra aims to shake up the gaming industry by putting the power back into the hands of developers and players, paving the way for a first-class game publishing platform.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

More news to come. Follow Ultra on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ultra_io
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

I want to invest in your project. Just wanted to ask if I can propose an organization to transfer the funds to ?
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

I would be glad to learn more about your project because so far it seems very interesting and the one that has a great potential of development. I think that it is very perspective and will gain much popularity in the nearest future
123vjain

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

What is the best way to get in touch with the team of the project? Telegram or email?
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

What is the best way to get in touch with the team of the project? Telegram or email?

Hi there. It depends on the reason you need to get in touch. You're free to ask questions here or in the main telegram group here: https://t.me/ultra_io The team is present on both Bitcointalk and Telegram.
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

Interesting interview with Nicolas Gilot our Co-CEO about how blockchain Is disrupting the gaming Industry! Read here: https://cryptodisrupt.com/interview-with-ultra-co-ceo-nicolas-gilot/ Let us know your thoughts.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

Interesting interview with Nicolas Gilot our Co-CEO about how blockchain Is disrupting the gaming Industry! Read here: https://cryptodisrupt.com/interview-with-ultra-co-ceo-nicolas-gilot/ Let us know your thoughts.

Ultra, which is the brainchild of former Xbox, Atari, Dell, Uber and Time Warner executives, is building a first-class PC game publishing platform on the blockchain, with plans to disrupt an industry that has long had a reputation of being unfair to developers.

I see future for the gaming industry ecosystem.. WOOO.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

Another gaming platform. Last mounths there have been too many gaming platforms on theblockchain and they are all practically the same. Partners include such well-known companies as Activision, Ubisof, Microsoft. Do they even know that they are Ultra partners? Where we can find information that all these partners are really real, and not fictitious. I do not want to say FUD, I just want to make sure the veracity of the developer. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: