Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Ultra - Next generation PC Game distribution platform 🔥  (Read 23637 times)
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

David Hanson: "We are now living in a global world, and blockchain could be the first internet-powered global revolution.” More from our Co-CEO and his thoughts on Blockchain here:

https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/08/businesses-incorporating-blockchain-technology
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/08/28/pwc-survey-84-of-companies-now-using-blockchain-so-what-does-the-future-hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

Will the games to be developed will be available for any type of platform? Will be developed also games for virtual reality?
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

Coins will be used to purchase new exclusive games and services for Ultra, attracting even more players to the platform.
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

Will the games to be developed will be available for any type of platform? Will be developed also games for virtual reality?

Both of these things are possible depending on the developer. Lots of possibilities =)
phamlinhson85.a

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

If you are looking for an excellent project to invest, I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both campaigns and your money invested in it gives you the idea that this project came to us one day. I am confident that the ICO will be successfully completed! The project with an original idea and a great future, a team of professionals and around it has already formed a fairly strong community
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

If you are looking for an excellent project to invest, I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both campaigns and your money invested in it gives you the idea that this project came to us one day. I am confident that the ICO will be successfully completed! The project with an original idea and a great future, a team of professionals and around it has already formed a fairly strong community

yes. indeed this platform is very feasible to attract investors because of the great team support to bring this platform to success. besides that the promotion that was applied was very intense.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

Thanks so much for your feedback! I can see you definitely did your research on the project. That's awesome!
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

yes. indeed this platform is very feasible to attract investors because of the great team support to bring this platform to success. besides that the promotion that was applied was very intense.

I'd say one of the best teams out there. So much experience from so many great companies
piggyfrog

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

Dear Community!
Who’s got games? Ultra is at PAX West and looking for PC titles of all kinds. We’d love to talk to you! publish@ultra.io

Mehrterdnehar

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this business
TheCraMan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this business

Rest Assured the Ultra team will be making all the right steps. Thank you for your support.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Every year, thousands of gamers from all over the world descend on Seattle for PAX West to interact with the teams that make their favorite games or try new ones. Our team was there scouting content for Ultra  Wink

whalefish

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

Every year, thousands of gamers from all over the world descend on Seattle for PAX West to interact with the teams that make their favorite games or try new ones. Our team was there scouting content for Ultra  Wink

Nice! Would be good to see what games there are that will be launching on the platform
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

Nice! Would be good to see what games there are that will be launching on the platform

Don't worry, we will keep you posted on any new ones  Wink
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

Today, Ultra is featured in two more articles!

One about the huge wallet moving Bitcoin around, and should investors be worried?
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/mystery-1-billion-bitcoin-wallet-active-14702452

The other is an answer in response to Nouriel Roubini’s views on blockchain and ICOs.
https://tokenpost.com/Blockchain-experts-slam-Nouriel-Roubinis-views-on-blockchain-and-ICOs-312
whalefish

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

One about the huge wallet moving Bitcoin around, and should investors be worried?
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/mystery-1-billion-bitcoin-wallet-active-14702452

The other is an answer in response to Nouriel Roubini’s views on blockchain and ICOs.
https://tokenpost.com/Blockchain-experts-slam-Nouriel-Roubinis-views-on-blockchain-and-ICOs-312

Nice! If I was to guess, I'd say that huge wallet is moving bitcoin around because they've read the Ultra whitepaper and are getting ready to build some massive bags haha
TheCraMan

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

Nice! If I was to guess, I'd say that huge wallet is moving bitcoin around because they've read the Ultra whitepaper and are getting ready to build some massive bags haha

HA HA HA.....
Thanks for all the support.
TheCraMan

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Greetings  The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the ideas are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.

This is true. Thank you for your comments.
CassanovaUlga

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Wonderful ideas and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
TheCraMan

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

Wonderful ideas and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.

Thank you for your support and kind words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: