Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:27:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3473 times)
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

In the market of crypto-currency, demand and supply are mostly observed, and fundamental news reflects the price of some coins  Roll Eyes
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
At first I try to make a decent effort to explain to them how the economy works and how both of those currencies work but if I see that I receive the same stock answers that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or a scam, I just stop and tell to them they will regret not investing in bitcoin when they had the chance and that they will remember my words when they finally realize the big mistake they made.
togotutor

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

"Where does the value of gold come from?"
Gold is a noble metal.  It is used in different industries.  For example in electrical appliances. In addition, it is used as jewelry.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

The only thing you need to say is: do you know what happened in Japan, what kind of economic crisis was in 90s? What happened to the property prices, when they recovered and why it happened? Do you still believe it can not happen in 2018 and futures years, as the strategy of governments has not changed much, right? A pretty much convincing thing, at least for them to have a look what is crypto and blockchain
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

I usually use the example of a collectible, an item, such as old stamps. People attribute value to such a thing, although it is not money. And it works as money in some places.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Nothing much since people will believe what they want to believe. If they already had those conclusions in mind, do not bother spending valuable time explaining, they will not listen anyway.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

At first I try to make a decent effort to explain to them how the economy works and how both of those currencies work but if I see that I receive the same stock answers that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or a scam, I just stop and tell to them they will regret not investing in bitcoin when they had the chance and that they will remember my words when they finally realize the big mistake they made.
Sometimes people do not listen and grab an opportunity even there are many become success into it because they believe in wrong news that it is scam and not legit which make them regret because they waste time and realize it later. It is hard to encourage people but it is their decision, you help and explain to them which is enough to wake them up that new currency is helpful not only for the economy but also for the living in this world.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

Frankly I don't ever talk about that too detail about crypto to other people especially to people who are common.Up and down price too ekstrem so the the main reason because I don't want to make others suffer huge losses only because the matter wants to follow what I do during this time,it may be better when they learn on their own and when there's been a bit of new knowledge we can sharing
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

High-risk and high-return, once you invest in cryptocurrency and get a corresponding return from it, people will believe that this is real, cryptocurrencies are still developing, and stocks such as gold are known because more people know it, and Really exist, I believe that in the near future, cryptocurrency will be discovered like gold, and know its value. People can also get more benefits from it.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Lol Cryptocurrency is volatile compare to other market like forex and stock market- Don't even compare that to crypto- Cryptocurrency is so fast like an internet and you can earn alot bigger by holding them. You should keep it on cold storage so people won't get your coins. and tell them that if they can't risk money on cryptos they can't be rich.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 06:56:16 PM by Milamol

To date, this expectation, that is, a bubble. Now crypto exists because of the hopes, mutual trust of the entire world community. But imagine what happens when at least one tenth of the ideas are realized! Then I will talk about several projects, which ideas that come to my mind.
Sometimes it works Grin

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

I'm the guy who usually presents the topic to the squad whenever we hangout , go to the cyber café or do stuff , and whenever they start joking and saying things such as "it's a scam" and "you'll eventually get nothing with those coins" , i unlock my phone and show them how much i got in my wallet and what recent purchases i have done with these coins such as the iPhone X i just bought and it's there where they start taking my seriously and be more curious about it .
I usually tell them about the features of such an invention and tell them that even if bitcoin won't succeed ,the world is going toward a cashless society (which is already happening in japan/Korea/china) and that sooner or later they'll have to learn about it and better be ahead .
fvb (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

I'm the guy who usually presents the topic to the squad whenever we hangout , go to the cyber café or do stuff , and whenever they start joking and saying things such as "it's a scam" and "you'll eventually get nothing with those coins" , i unlock my phone and show them how much i got in my wallet and what recent purchases i have done with these coins such as the iPhone X i just bought and it's there where they start taking my seriously and be more curious about it .
I usually tell them about the features of such an invention and tell them that even if bitcoin won't succeed ,the world is going toward a cashless society (which is already happening in japan/Korea/china) and that sooner or later they'll have to learn about it and better be ahead .
Good answer.  I do, about the same.  And I'm not trying to prove anything.  You will see everything yourself, soon, very soon.  Smile and translate the topic.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

It's really hard to change other people opinion Smiley. I know so many guys don't believe in cryptocurrency and they believe that cryptocurrency is something scam Smiley). It'll be ok if I chat with them about other things but till they mention about crypto, I don't wanna say anything cause you can't quarrel with idiots Smiley. Just don't care about them and keep doing what you need to do Smiley
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

This month I advised my friends to invest in crypto currency. The prices are really very good this month. Wink
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

crypto provides a great income that helps everyone to become having a better life in the future and I would say to others that alternative coins or all electronic coins in cryptocurrency are very promising for investment
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

I usually tel my colleagues about cryptocurrency where they could have the opportunity to earn profit like joining in signature bounty campaign and they can also put some investment in cryptocurrency either be it in ICO or the existing altcoins in the exchange. One close friend of mine got interested with cryptocurrency and he is now into trading and doing part time for the signature campaign. Also, I told them that cryptocurrency is for the risk takers and for those who do not possess this attitude, it would be better for them not to join since cryptos are volatile in nature.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Actually ill tell to them of what good for doing in crypto it is and earn some enough for crypto.
And that's true some people are not interested also in cryptocurrency but to those people only have no idea of what crypto it is.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

Actually ill tell to them of what good for doing in crypto it is and earn some enough for crypto.
And that's true some people are not interested also in cryptocurrency but to those people only have no idea of what crypto it is.
In crypto there are two ways to see crypto in this way. When crypto is not fixed, this creates an opportunity for users to benefit from the market. At the same time we can also make a loss, so we need to manage your crypto money and money management into the picture. In a deeper crypto similar to investment, only a more volatile market can make a profit or loss.
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

crypto and gold are very different, gold is a real thing, seen ... while crypto is a digital asset, not visible. crypto is the latest technological invention in investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: