Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3472 times)
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

I tell the people that crypto go rules the future, and that on one day they regret it, if they stay unwilling. Now is their change to start with a relativity little amount of cash. But of course it is their own choice. And later i can say to them: "i told you so". Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

i usually try to explain the price by the strength of the network, although it does not always fit. but people understand a little where the value comes from.
if the person has already not trusted the crypto, it would be a bit difficult if you had to explain to him, because people who have no confidence will certainly fend off all the arguments that we explain, so we want to explain any detail will not be accepted.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
iamsk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

I tell the people that this is future accept it or ignore it that's upto you but if you accept it you accept the future and if you ignore it then you disrespect technology and future profits as well. Thats it they understand what I'm saying  and start research about blockchain and cryptocurrency. Grin
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

Actually Gold is not fixed and the quantity of Gold is going to increase as more Gold is mined and no one knows how much more Gold is left. Whereas cryptocurrencies have a fixed coin supply. Also the value of a coin is derived from its demand and supply and there doesn't needs to be something backing it for it to have value.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

I tell my friends and acquaintances that I am an investor and entrepreneur in the field of crypto currencies. Everyone takes this with respect.
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

First and foremost crypto is a hedge against bank shenanigans, government insolvencies, and a monetary system that was built to fail everyone but those in control of it. It is power, potentially.

It works like gold in that we can agree on its value, based merely on its existence rather than utility. It is an investment hedge, like a put (or a call). It is the difference between owning a home vs. and renting one. It is like having a gun in your dresser drawer to boot the burglar out of your own home, instead of waiting on the local police.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

ya obviously people will believe more on fiat and gold, because they touch and feel. Crypto, it is purely digital. and lack of knowledge on crypto. better need to educate on this.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:12:45 AM

I only tell that the value came from investor just like gold but has no physical form. It also can be mined like gold. And yeah, even we has tell them, they still doubt about it. Maybe need more time for them, to understand it.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:25:04 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
as I know today many people hold altcoins and wait for altcoin prices to come back and so now I also think so to hold my altcoin and wait for coin prices back and why you do not believe in crypto instead of this crypto many successful people and get the profit either by investing

sigukjsas

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

I will not tell anyone. We are full of caring people. Crypto will be too late when you wake up for money. I will laugh ofc.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:33:58 AM

The value of crypto is a functionality of demand  and supply, which is always the general law of economics,crypto is a medium of payment for goods and services. Many people are beginning to believe on crypto all over the world because of the benefits of the blockchain technology to the society.

HOMT