Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3472 times)
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency is not fixed. It relies on the customer itselft. If relies on the supply and demand to determine its price. So when many investors uses that coin, the coin price will probably go high.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
CalebGruner

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:28:39 AM

Yah you know crypto is a kind of currency, if you believe in it, it exists. If you don't believe in it, it disappears. Maybe I will them like that.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:34:27 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
as I know today many people hold altcoins and wait for altcoin prices to come back and so now I also think so to hold my altcoin and wait for coin prices back and why you do not believe in crypto instead of this crypto many successful people and get the profit either by investing

according to this issue, I agree with you. many people hold ALTCOIN coins especially myself. because I think ALTCOIN is profitable and promising for the future. and if I want to sell it I wait for the market price to stabilize again, because the market price is still low so if you want to invest now, it is better because the market price is still low and is perfect if buying more.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:50:33 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

volatility of the cryptomarket is a high risk investment but this risk can be converted to high profit. stable fiat and gold is a dead investment i do have a business coming from my gains in crypto.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:51:38 AM

Many people around us don't trust and believe bitcoin almost. They hate online phenomena but a few amount of people believe bitcoin... I suggest bitcoin believers all time.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:10:06 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypto come from?
The value is determined by supply and demand. So when your coin have just limited and small supply and there is demand then apparently it will gain a significant value.

What do you tell people?

Actually, I don't feel like forcing people to go in crypto currency like if they didn't believe me then fine. I just think that it will be their loss and not mine. And surprisingly, people who didn't believe at first is now asking me to help them enter the crypto world. Grin
Pubudu Isha

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:14:20 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency. I believe that in the near future, cryptocurrency will be discovered like gold, and know its value. People can also get more benefits from it.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

I only tell them that i dont wanna miss the chance of a lifetime stability, theres nothing wrong if you try anyway you still earn in crypto without investing any amount of capital if you willing to give your efforts and even your time in cryptocurrency and surely its all worth it.
TenukeyX

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:55:39 AM

The market and coins are backed by demand and supply at the moment and as a result we get a highly volatile market  Grin

But I don't think the demand and supply is highly volatile that much, I think sharks and whales have the responsibility for this volatile market  Smiley
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

The value of gold comes from people buying it and trusting it as an ornament, the value of cryptocurrency comes from companies who uses it as their payment processor and from people from their peer to peer transactions from their exchange of services or products.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

The value of the coin is not on crypto market rather it is on its uses and design to make the world better. People does not like the concept of cryptocurrency because they don't know what is it and they don't know it's benefits now and in the future. Tell people about becoming rich in a short period of time. They will easily attracted without any more efforts to shown up.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:08:43 AM

Gold is commodities, government already make it as law, tell him to read that. Crypto is similar like gold because have same pattern and value and if something have value, automatically people will try to barter ( exchange ) with another legal product ( currency ). The explaining is simple but because the don't know will make need more time to have the same perception. Some day they will understand just tell them to more read and watch.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

I will not tell anyone. We are full of caring people. Crypto will be too late when you wake up for money. I will laugh ofc.
without you having to tell about cryptocurrencies, I think they already know about cryptocurrencies technology because now information is always fast in a can from various media. which makes it difficult to ensure everyone that cryptocurrencies can benefit from trading or invest. I'm sure cryptocurrencies will grow faster and everyone will trust cryptocurrencies in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

I don't actively tell people about cryptocurrencies; it is much better if they learn of its existence by themselves. In that way, no expectations would be formed and only the true believers would remain for the sake of adoption.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

I tell very few people about cryptocurrency, because many people have a negative attitude to it and if I advise something, suddenly they lose money? Just when I get rich, I'll tell them how!
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

If my friends ask me, i just say that blockchain has very bright future and i think my investment in it is a good choice. But i don't give any advices or recommendations.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

It is hard to explain why cryptocurrency can have real value. But when you ask about fiat or gold, they can't answer too. People can trust something that they know during long period and vice versa!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

I think the emergence of a word "value" comes from the existence of "Deal" between the seller and the buyer. The seller offers the price with the label or the market seal that he has previously installed, then the intention or interest of the buyer to have possession, with the intention of owning it means the buyer must pass the word 'agree', agree here means obedient to the price tag installed by the seller.

dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

You know, Samsung has just accepted payment with Crypto.
In fact, stable crypto prices do not help investors make a profit.
Experienced traders often tell me, only when the market changes big they make a lot of profits.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

You are right, Crypto is not fixed meaning it's unpredictble, on the other hand,I tell people that Cryptocurrency has value due to the fact that its amount is limited. also Bitcoin can offer much higher returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: