Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3473 times)
nashmia13

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
you cant force them to join crypto or else they are all going to blame  you if the market falls, bitcoin investment is so risky if you dont learn and know how your money lose or gain some you will take the blame to others, maybe you need to tell those non-believers to study first before trying to invest or participate in airdrop or bounty
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

The value of gold is fixed that is true. But cryptos do increase and decrease. Know that at a point in time, The price of Bitcoin can go higher past the price of gold.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

I will tell that this is about the latest blockchain technology, the world is growing and nowadays there are many new technologies and one of them is cryptocurrency. so besides we can get money from crypto we also support the progress of technology. maybe i will say like that.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
I would say the value of crypto is not fixed because the market is unstable and very volatile but eventhough the cryptocurrency is like that,the value of crypt's have a chance to increase  and continue to grow to 100x their price in the market unlike fiat and gold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

i don't tell anything, why to bother? those who are interested indeed will find everything themselves and those who are sceptical would argue to death anyway.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

No I won't tell anyone anything. Especially in the encrypt market investment. Because of the uncertainty of the market. We can not tell others what the future of this coin will be. But when someone looks for you. You can try to tell them about the current market situation. Don't tell them how to invest.

Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

I do not try to persuade anyone in crypto, in its development and in its future application. If people are interested, I tell them everything, if they are not interested in it, and I also do not care to communicate with them.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

The outlay of the cryptocurrency is not fastened. It swears on the buyer itselft. If swears on the add and claim to bias its price. So when assorted investors exercises that currency, the coin outlay liking unquestionably drive high.
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

People themselves will come to this when the time comes. If a person is interested, I will tell what it is. If a person is skeptical, then I do not try to persuade him in anything.
ptraf

Activity: 138

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

I always told them that in 16th century people cant believe that in future they will use paper as money, not silver or gold. Thanks G-d now 21th century and people will come to crypto faster Wink

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

I was in debate about this with so many people, the answer is simple and very easy .

I will not tell you define value and this repeated questions but let me give one question .

From where value come from ? because no matter how much money you want to sell your item for, it will really not worth that much unless you find someone welling to pay that amount . Therefor value comes from 2 ends seller ( by put a price of his item ) buyer ( by agreeing to pay that price ) without those 2 you can not put a value to this item .

Now what about art ? you can apply the same theory above and it will make sense or else why the hell a piece of paper with random painting on it would worth millions of dollars ! it is because people gave it that value .

Apply same thing on crypto, as long as someone setting a sell price and there is someone paying that price then this is what that cryptocurrency worth .

This is a good answer to that question. Value of crypto depend on the positive or negative things you tell people, in order words the level of value you place on crypto when you talk to people.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

I'm not trying to convince anyone in anything, if a person does not want to accept this information, then it's too early for him and to prove something is useless.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

I'm not telling anyone. Whoever wants to know himself, who does not believe, this is his choice. Why should someone convince of something in which he himself is not completely sure. I don’t tell anyone that I'm doing crypto. Why do people need unnecessary information ?! People are envious and greedy.
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

First, gold is widely accepted because it is recognized by the world and has today's value.
The cryptocurrency will also have such a day in my opinion. This is only a matter of time.
In the future, its value will exceed gold. Because the demand for cryptocurrency is gradually expanding.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

Totally I tell people who can talk to me to joined in bitcoin discussions because while working on your stable jobs had a chance or oppurtunity to earned and other income net .
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:07:50 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 01:34:09 PM by wildflower18

If people interested to join in crypto they will research about it and will understand. Bitcoin determined by demand and supply it really differs from gold. People has the right to choose whether to join in crypto or not. Just tell people that this crypto is worth to invest in bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

At the point when the first run through a companion informed me concerning the grave, I likewise thought it was jabber. At that point I chose to google about tomb read numerous articles. I ended up intrigued and I began grabbing in the sepulcher, I found out about exchange and abundance. I attempted to educate my companions regarding the sepulcher yet they don't trust they believe it's virtual cash and they won't work for them. From that point forward I quit talking
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

If people interested to join in crypto they will research about it and will understand. Bitcoin determined by deland and supply it really differs from gold. People has the right to choose wether to join in crypto or not.
Now I'm not trying to advertise the crypto currency for my friends, because the risks of losing my funds have increased several times. Especially on the background of how the Crypto currency fell in value after 2017.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

It is just very simple, because it is not a must they join crypto. I think most times seeing is believing.
If you also wish to explain to them that they value of a coin comes mainly from its product.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

I simply answer them that this is different from gold or fiat currency. This is a digital coins that you can use for purchasing or paying some goods without using local currency. At the same time it can be a business by do trading, buying and selling coins, and this is the future of cashless form of payment of all services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: