Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3481 times)
To88wer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

I contemplate blockchain and bitcoin. On the off chance that they don't perceive the estimation of bitcoin, you can ask them what their esteem is in gold. Bitcoin, similar to gold, has an incentive as a store of significant worth.
fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

actually, to explain the world of cryptocurrency to people is both difficult and easy. what can be done is prove to them with the success that we have gained. in addition, it would be easier if we explain to people who are interested in the world of cryptocurrency.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

I tell them that Fiat is centralised and since 1971 Fiat is not backed by gold and practically there can be released
as many $ as they want . And I tell them that Bitcoin has limitation on 21 M Total supply,  but NO LIMITATION for Fiat and for Gold.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

I try to tell more about crypto when they ask about my hobby, as I want more people to be involved in the investment and the market capitalization be higher  Cheesy
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

For those people who don't believe in cryptocurrency, then let them be. They may just be close-minded people and didn't really know what exactly a cryptocurrency. Yes, crypto is not fixed like fiat and other precious stones but they don't know that crypto especially bitcoin is the new gold today. It's value come from the demand of people who utilize it as currency or investment.

maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

between crypto and gold is very different, it can not be compared. they are in different industries, though both can be used for investment. it will be easier to introduce gold than crypto, because crypto is invisible, there is no such thing. maybe explain about the technology used crypto,
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Don't focus on the price but rather choose up to explain to them on whats the tech behind on crypto when it comes to making transactions.For sure there would be always a glimpse of interest when they do saw about this matter rather than on just telling him directly with the money making opportunity or investment terms but if you do speak or tell him about the benefits or usage then possibility of convincing him would really be high. Just take up a proper research so that you can able to answer on question that would be thrown out to you.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

we should be able to explain it correctly because if we are wrong then it will make them increasingly unsure of the world of cryptocurrency. in addition, we must also be able to prove that we can succeed in the world of cryptocurrency so they are more sure to join. it would be better if we could make them interested in the world of cryptocurrency so that cryptocurrency will develop.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
congngheauto

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

Gold is a rare metal that is used extensively in the manufacture of electronic components. More specifically they are widely used as jewelry. Not only that, they are considered as dangerous items and are kept by everyone and traded.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

Is it important ? I think all you have to do is look for a lot of knowledge and broad insight in this industry, especially for technical analysis so you can at least predict what will happen to the next market development rather than taking care of people who are not sure of crypto or hate it.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

The value of cryptocurrency now is not stable indeed. But volatility is not a bad thing for me.
You can buy when the price is on the low point, and sell it higher later. No need to tell them anything. Just show them the profit you got.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

When people ask me about crypto, they do not want to know what it is. Earlier I tried to explain what are blockchain, mining, and a cryptocurrency. Now I understand: all they want to know is how to make money in this industry... these are empty conversations. Crypto needs ideological people.

Ezotikk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

The main thing is to tell the truth, and not to invent and promise the golden mountains. The risk in the crypt will and always is ...
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

I tell people to believe what they want to believe. It's okay to share my thoughts and ideas with them, but at the end of the day, they are still in charge of their own decisions and thoughts.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

One of the main characteristics of cryptocurrency is its volatility. It is not like every other currencies. That is why every investor needs to keep himself updated on whatever coin he might have invested into. That is, proper monitoring, so as to know when to sell and when to buy back.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Many people find it difficult to explain what they used to think in the framework. So I stopped explaining. who wants to understand it all himself
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

Many people find it difficult to explain what they used to think in the framework. So I stopped explaining. who wants to understand it all himself
I tell them not to afraid in investing crypto because it's huge profit to earn even how small capital you have but still they can't due to unstable prices and no one who controlled the market progressions.
Yes, crypto is an opportunity to immediately growimg your money so it's not quite to be afraid on this technology because there's something great may happen for us ,yeah I know it's too risky but as long as you face risks there's no way to afraid.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

As's generally the price of goods in the real market and financial markets, crypto prices are the result of the strength of buyers and sellers in the market. However if we specifically talk about prices, there are many exchanges where these commodities are traded, for example, Nexybit, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc.
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

I tell people that cryptocurrencies are the technology of the future economic system.
I explain to them, show examples, before too, people did not believe in credit cards and now they exist and use them freely.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

I tell people crypto currency is good opportunity to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: