Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3481 times)
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I am usually explaining that crypto market is pure market. The prices are formed by demand and supply only. When a project is doing well and develop and so on the demand is growing and the supply is the same. This is pushing the price up. When a lop of people are unloading their coins the price go down. There are no laws and central banks to control the process.

jrvictor

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

Usually i just say that blockchain has very bright future and i think my investment in it is a good choice. But i don't advice anyone to do the same. Everyone decides for himself what to do and where to invest.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

I can simply tell people that just like fiat money was created to meet a need especially in the aspect of trading, crypto is derived to meet such needs too especially in the digital aspect but the point boils down to the fact that crypto is here to strengthened fiat money and also give alternative where people can easily do transactions with ease, trust and transparency. Crypto is here to give a boost to global economy. It is a source of revenue for investors just like fiat. The value is dependent on what it is able to accomplish in everyday situation.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

Something that "crypto can allow you to hols your balance more effectively and have more potential than other investment instrument
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I generally not discuss about the crypto with the people who have not enough basic information about crypto.

In my opinion, volatility can survive with the surviving coins.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:51 AM

I would have to say to people if they are interested with cryptocurrency they should have to study first and learn the basics of cryptocurrency and should have to learn knowledge first prior to any involvement when doing investment.  Knowledge is very important as this is the key to become successful with your goal .

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

Actually thats correct mate, price ate not fix here in cryptocurrency, and you can say them that thats why it is good because anytime prices are going up and down which we are grabbing this opportunity to earn. Just a matter of control with some risk holding. Volatility of prices are the best because, once it moves up even a little one, you got profit.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

Mostly, I tell people that they are good to believe what they want to believe, but not okay to just make speculations since they haven't exactly involved themselves in the market, and most of the opinions that they have are what they have read, or opinions of other people they might have come in contact with. I tell them to give it a try, and see how their ow story goes.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

I tell them it`s like creditcard money, you can `t see it and you can`t touch it, but when you use your card, the money is a fact.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

I tell people that they should never invest more money than they can afford to lose into the market. There is way too much volatility involved in the market and it is way too unpredictable for you to put money that you will be needing soon into the coins.The value of cryptos come from the fact that people are willing to use it just like how the value of any other commodity if determined.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

I contemplate blockchain and bitcoin. On the off chance that they don't perceive the estimation of bitcoin, you can ask them what their esteem is in gold. Bitcoin, similar to gold, has an incentive as a store of significant worth.
Yes that is good, I think that it is too much important to introduce bitcoin to our relative, friends and other people so that they can also do investment in bitcoin and make bitcoin more popular and trusted currency.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
opobo4real

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Most people don't believe in crypto currency most of them believe it is scam and waste of time and resources. Though I tried my best possibly to convince them, but this current market situation is not really helping matter at all.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

Most people don't believe in crypto currency most of them believe it is scam and waste of time and resources. Though I tried my best possibly to convince them, but this current market situation is not really helping matter at all.

Though cryptocurrency is not really working for some people but it is in our own belief if we can make any beneficial from it, not only for getting extra income but to really know if we capable of doing it. Might be with the current bearish market people are not getting more interest but what about if bullish market comes it will also really get interested at all, for sure.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
samarnaaz

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

still i am not satisfied with crypto i don't believe in crypto it will not make our future if i don't believe crypto then i don't want to tell some one else...
yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

All things considered, for my situation I told my partners at work in the event that they at any point found out about bitcoin and a portion of the response is that they caught wind of it yet for them it's very entangled since they truly don't see how it functions. I educated them that I had participated in a mark abundance crusade where they can win token and that can be use to begin for an interest in purchasing crypto coins, for example, btc and alterntive coins. Just a single of my partner had been into signature abundance crusade at the present time and he is currently beginning to win tokens and began to contribute it on digital currency for the most part on EOS.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

Have invited like two people to join crypto i taught them how to practise it and now they are making money. And trying some other they remain adamant

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

I'm trying to convinced my neighbor about investment in crypto but as of know my neighbor are very doubtful because they think that crypto currency is a scammed. Especially now there's a timings, the price of crypto currency's in the markey is not so good.  Because still in a lowest level. But I always try to convinced them so that they will realize that my information about investment in crypto currency is good for them. So that they will learned about investment in crypto currency.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

This is a consensus, why gold has value, and what value diamonds have, but the world deserves their value. The reason is that everyone recognizes their value. The same is true for cryptocurrencies. In the future you must admit that it is money.
Anubisi

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

I didn't talk about crypto with people who didn't know how to talk about it, because this thing is very new and hard to understand. People who are not interested in it will think that I am a liar, so only when someone takes the initiative to ask me what the cryptocurrency is. Will explain to others
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

I began to speak simply in such cases. That the crypto currency is not intended for everyone. Yes this is not a fixed and possibly unstable structure. But in this case, no one forces to enter and work in the crypto-currency. Only those who believe and earn on this. Do not ask such questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: