Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3470 times)
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

"If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry." -Satoshi Nakamoto
I hold to that and dont waste time on ignorant people. If they want to learn they can do that on their own!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

"If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry." -Satoshi Nakamoto
I hold to that and dont waste time on ignorant people. If they want to learn they can do that on their own!
I tell them to involve here in crypto and invest or buy a coin because it has a potential to take good profits when it explodes it's market, eventhough it has volatility we have strategies how to handle with and that's the good thing in crypto has.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ford543

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

I think the value of it certainly comes from the convenience of blockchain technology. Furthermore Bitcoin is of high value due to the depreciation of the excavator.
JohnYDillinger

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Cryptocurrency is very volatile, but many are afraid to invest because of too unstable course, which at any moment can fall.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrencies should have appeared. This is a logical . The world is changing, the financial system is changing. The whole business flows into the online sphere and the appearance of crypto currency, it was just necessary ..
Those who doubt the crypto simply do not understand all its significance ...
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

In fact, it's easy. I just explain the current advantages of the crypto market, what opportunities it provides for participation in it.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

I don't tell them anything, to be honest))) Why should I? Those who are interested may take a time and their own research. Those who don't - I don't care)) I'm not going to persuade anyone in anything, we all have the access to the same Internet with the same information.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Crypto and gold are two different things. results and risks that are owned both of them, of course, will also be different even further. Crypto will be more promising than gold but also with greater risk. investment in gold might indeed be better even with the price increase each year but will be very small.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Depending on how often crypto is being used by different platforms. If i was asked by someone, i'd say that the demand for a token can be proped up by demand for a product, if this product is backed by a blockchain.
This works the same with fiat, value of any currency depends on the amount of goods you can buy using it.
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

I do tell my people to invest only the money they could afford to loss. Don't be too greedy to invest all your savings and start complaining later, but I can assure them that they have nothing to lose if they are patient.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

I never used to argue bitcoin is the best with people who come to me making a comparison with gold. Those people could have benefited big on using gold. Most of the situation those people cannot be made to understand, I just ignore them until they ask something about bitcoin and other digital currencies.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

If you perceive gold is valuable, then cryptocurrency is valuable. Supply and demand is what make its prices surge or plunge. Digital currency is in urgent need in the digital era. So this is where cryptocurrency will fill the void. So crypto is our future.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

I do not apply that deal with cryptocurrency. This is a personal business where I spend my money and time to discuss their investments and consult only with friends who are working with cryptocurrency. When I hear a conversation about the dangers of crypto currency and her death, I don't pay attention and do not enter into the conversation.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

In fact, there are some nuances here. Yes, you can simply explain all the advantages of technology and the market, but to convince many of this is really difficult.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Gromx

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
The value of the crypt in its technology and mathematical idea . The growth of coins depends on the faith of people and the quantitative supply of coins in the market.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

I don't discuss crypto with many people, only with those friends who know that i m a trader and who trade on their own. As for me, this is the best way to discuss it with people who know much about this
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

It's not like they're off the mark. It's true that cryptocurrency is not as stable as the fiat money. That's because there is an underlying asset or project in cryptocurrency. And its value is dependent on many factors, primarily the project itself.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Many people find it difficult to explain what they used to think in the framework. So I stopped explaining. who wants to understand it all himself
I tell them not to afraid in investing crypto because it's huge profit to earn even how small capital you have but still they can't due to unstable prices and no one who controlled the market progressions.

yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

I tell what I know myself. What I can explain and show the result from this on my own example. And also I suggest to get acquainted with the information in the media and with various reviews, including video. My explanations boil down to showing the difference between the cryptocurrency and gold, and also to show advantages of cryptocurrencies. But I never force where to invest, just give information.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

I tell people that crypto is volatile, What goes up must down and it keeps repeating. Though there's a seasonal for bear and bull market. I told them that this is an revolutionary asset that will give you wealth!

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: