Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3472 times)
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

I mostly tell people that care to listen that Cryptocurrency is a good venture when you are looking for a business to go into. Yes so many might say it is risky and all of that, but is there anything in life that isn't risky? And I strongly believe that if you play your cards well, you will hardly ever get to fall for scam or lose your funds. Give it a try and see for yourself how amazing the system is.
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

People all everywhere are waiting to hear good news especially things concerning them. It is actually nice to tell people about things that will benefit them. Personally, I don’t waste time to broadcast or break the good news to that person that deserves it. However, it will not only make the person see you as one with his interest at heart but will also make that person to stay positive. Presently, I have this plan to let some persons know about cryptocurrency and all its benefits. I will invite them and do a little training in that regard so that they can get additional money and not only to rely on their only present source of income. Many of them will be very happy to here this.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

I try not to argue with such people and prove nothing. everyone has their own opinion. not that they think that's just their opinion.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

I’m telling to you guys that cryptocurrency have a legit ICO that can help you to earn a good amount of profit or income when the right time comes that the value of it is in the high stage of amount.
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
P2P
If there wouldn't this trust, then value of tokens would be 0.

I compare the crypto currency with the pictures, because the price is set by people ready to buy this product. and if you buy and use the crypto currency, it means that there is something special about it that can solve certain tasks
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

"Where does the value of gold come from?"

Very good question and I like that.
Gold is given a price value when it is difficult to get it by mining with heavy equipment.

Cryptocurrency is also difficult to get, because it takes a long time by mining with a computer.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

I explain the benefits of crypto currency and blockchain technology, explain how they can improve people's quality of life.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
SFMiner

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

as indicated by this issue, I concur with you. numerous individuals hold ALTCOIN coins particularly myself. since I think ALTCOIN is productive and promising for what's to come. also, on the off chance that I need to offer it I sit tight at the market cost to settle once more, in light of the fact that the market cost is still low so on the off chance that you need to contribute now, it is better in light of the fact that the market cost is still low and is flawless if purchasing more.
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

It is difficult to explain to others about cryptocurrency. If a person does not know about cryptocurrency, he or she will be skeptical of its value.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Yeah, while I might want a lot of my friends and family members to be a part of this technology, and its growth, many a times, it is usually quite frustrating and exhausting trying to convince them to be a part of it. So mostly, I tell them the little I know about cryptocurrency, and  how I have benefited from the industry thus far, and just leave them to make up their choices.
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

It seems to me that people who have such huge money see value in the crypto currency Wink.People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.I was in debate about this with so many people, the answer is simple and very easy .
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

People are prevented from believing in the cryptocurrency lack of desire to learn something new. Some fear that cryptocurrencies are too volatile and risky for them.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I think everything about cryptocurrency boils down to massive adoption, to me cryptocurrency is more powerful than fiat because of the many benefits it's coming with, many cryptocurrency have great utility value than fiat.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

Many people want to quickly and earn a lot of money on cryptocurrency without doing anything. It never does. Trying to get something, you have to give something.It can be time, effort.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

Gold has been a prima donna for thousands of years in the market and has always been the foundation of society for its survival.
Cryptocurrency can be dangerous because of the anti hacking and anonymity security system, fast transaction and deccentralized.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

Many people want to quickly and earn a lot of money on cryptocurrency without doing anything. It never does. Trying to get something, you have to give something.It can be time, effort.

Agreed with this. It's not a get rich quick scheme. It's a long term play!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

because they don't understand about technology. why don't they ask "Where can Gold be of value?" or why does fiat money have value? "basically everything is the same. something that has value because it has the benefits and mutual agreement to give crypto value always grows and is fixed. There is always a new version of crypto.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

They will come soon. The mass adoption of crypto currencies will happen, when we will have more great products, that are based on blockchain, already working and are ready for the daily usage. I usually tell people to wait for a few years and just buy some alts right now.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

Probably all of use tell same thing to our friends and our parents. You should believe that this technology because you can have a lot advantages like transfer your money in all world and don't have to give a lot of money for this also ıt is really fast, really trustable.

NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

Actually I dont really worry what other people think about cryptocurrency because in the end only those who are interested in technology business will invest and participate in crypto. There is really nothing we can do about others who doesnt want to understand it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: