Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3472 times)
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

i tell that they are totally wrong. they are missing a very good opportunity for their future. blockchain technology is one of the most innovative thing in nowadays world. and crypto amrket is based on that innovative technology. so when they buy crypto they buy their future.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

Today I just want to tell people that I'm really afraid of electronic money, because electronic money has made me lose so much, the price of coins I am holding now drops below 50% my head was out

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

If people didn't believe about it then show them money, but the best way to tell them is to explain what a cryptocurrency is. That it is the currency of the modern world. Show them how you convert your altcoins to your local currency, make them believe what the opportunities that awaits us in the near future.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

I think, most of these people, were shocked, when December bull run happened. Just say that we need a few years, until the mass adoption will come and crypto currencies will replace money and blockchain based apps, all centralised services.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

Its already said by many people that bitcoin have a value because the security of network. Beside that, with limited supply and as store of value, bitcoin is like digital gold and i think its more flexible than gold because bitcoin is more secure and can use as currency in several merchant
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

I think, you need to read a lot, and you have to know crypto or virtual money.
When did you join this forum?
if you have been in this forum for a long time, of course you already know crypto.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

"Where does the value of gold come from?"
Gold is a noble metal.  It is used in different industries.  For example in electrical appliances.  Yes, much where.  Google to the rescue .

mmmm i disagree. the value of gold are not related to its use in the industies!

gold had a great value centuries ago, when that industrien didn't exist
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Leave people that don't believe in crypto alone and let people that believe in it enjoy the ride. Do your own part by sharing the opportunities with them and let the people also do their research, you don't have to start forcing anybody by trying to convinced them, if you do and the market drop they will put all the blame on you

Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

I think, you need to read a lot, and you have to know crypto or virtual money.
When did you join this forum?
if you have been in this forum for a long time, of course you already know crypto.
Its not the mater of joining this forum before knowing crypto, I know a couple of people that are not in this forum and still know crypto even more better than people in this forum.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

those who have bad thoughts about crypto not be interested in the theory of explanation given about crypto. direct entry and practice to the crypto is a better thing to do than to explain things that they could not have received. the results seen from crypto will be more interested in explaining as to what it should be on the talk of crypto without showed that for sure.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

I adhere to the strategy, you go on, you will continue. It is useless to prove to a person if he does not understand and is not interested in it.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

The usual fiat currency is not fixed by anything, especially the dollar. Yes, I agree that a smaller part equals to gold, but most of them are not supported by anything. Because of this situation and the debt of the states grows, they simply print money. Cryptocurrency has one significant advantage and it is its decentralization. And bitcoin has a finite number it will not change in the future.
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

Today I just want to tell people that I'm really afraid of electronic money, because electronic money has made me lose so much, the price of coins I am holding now drops below 50% my head was out
Loss is normal. Trading on cryptocurrency is one big game where your income changes every day. Today you increased your capital by 10%, tomorrow you lost 20%. This is an endless game where the end point is the amount that suits you.
Antony97

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

They are right but for now.I can tell the people that,You should not trust this currency.But At least who trusting do not regret in next years.They can rise too.Search and Invest.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

I tell them I make money.  So they could choose to believe or not.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

“Cryptocurrency is not fixed”? - I don’t have any problems selling my coins and getting real money. I do not say anything to people and do not force anyone to invest, as this is a personal matter of each person, but if I am asked for help, then I would not mind sharing the experience and knowledge that I have.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

You know, it is everyone’s right. Believe it or not. There is nothing in our life that can always be stable and predictable. Therefore, you need to believe in yourself and your strength. And most importantly believe in what you do. And then everything will turn out.
start77.77

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

If they don't believe it, it's their problem. I know that's the future.

mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

I honestly do not like to dedicate and explain to everyone the advantageous side of cryptocurrency for myself. if someone does not perceive and does not accept. There is no point in proving to such people. It is better to communicate with odnodumtsami.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

for us to be able to explain to people who do not know at all with Crypto it is not easy and difficult for us to be able to explain it, without them willing to practice directly and want to learn to be able to understand crypto they will never believe and difficult for them to be able understand.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: