Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3473 times)
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

I'm not interested in telling people about crypto. I'm really sick of this. Some people are trying not to understand. Talking to them is nothing but a waste of time. We're talking to people for hours. I don't care about the others anymore.
The future is in crypto.
In bitcoin we trust Cheesy

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

I'm not interested in telling people about crypto. I'm really sick of this. Some people are trying not to understand. Talking to them is nothing but a waste of time. We're talking to people for hours. I don't care about the others anymore.
The future is in crypto.
I tell them that if you like to invest your money just go with crypto because the prices or such value are too good in where we can take good profits due to the unlimited fund unlike with bank it's not necessary to grow more it takes a long time while in crypto your money immediately grow in short period.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

The future is in crypto.
You are not interested in telling people about cryptocurrencies, because you are beginning to humiliate? Why are you disappointed in your surroundings? If you believe in cryptocurrency, then tell everyone about them.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I'm tired of it and now just do not pay attention to those who tell me that I do not do that. I'm just doing something that gives me pleasure and I don't know what could be better than that.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

Personally, I don’t particularly talk about cryptocurrency and earning opportunities on it. Firstly, offline people, relatives, friends and acquaintances are not able to understand what a cryptocurrency is and why it is needed, they live by their own affairs and consider all this not a serious matter. Secondly, my friends from work, they are used to not doing anything, and if they still have to think, then it will be very difficult for them. The conclusion is that one doesn’t really want to prove or train someone for cryptocurrency, as this will be very problematic in the first place for someone who will tell the information. I believe that to make money on a cryptocurrency we need people of a special mentality who know that in this life you need to achieve everything hard work.
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

We can see the Fiat History, Fiat is just paper or coin, before the public agreement about money,the paper is no worthy, but Now as money,the paper has price, because of public/market agreement.

Same with crypto, it is depending of community agreent
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

It's hard to talk about crypto. Now it's easier, many have heard something, but I can already say that tokens are like shares of new companies. Therefore, the risks are great, but you can win. Don't risk the money you need to live on. Only free money, and that part.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

Myself as well talks about cryptocurrencies or about blockchain only with people who are involved in it. As was mentioned before many people are just angry on crypto because of the big dump.

frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Crypto is an emerging market so prices are low and it's a good time to get in. Buying later when everyone has already bought in would be the crazy decision

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

Fiat currencies are not based on Gold for some years already, but there are some crypto currencies that are backed by diamonds, gold and fiat currencies. So the crypto is not a bubble it is based on a product or on an idea of the project.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

Last year's cryptocurrency market was very good. I told a few friends around me, but this year's market is not good, I can only remain silent.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

Usually I won't explain to them why I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, I will only tell it I believe. I will also tell others that many people tell you that cryptocurrencies may be fake. There are only a few truly valuable cryptocurrencies. Don't invest blindly.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

I do not convince, but I say that maybe you will get much more than with other monetary assets. The main thing is patience and the right choice, in principle the same actions as when investing in gold or stocks.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

It comes form demand and supply. Crypto has a value of trust and products+ expectations of new economy , decentralized future.
Also there is POW mechanism, it makes crypto valuable.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

If you want to jump in crypto do not half-do it with all your heart, then the results will follow do not panic with the market situation such as when you need time to be able to recover, most importantly you remain patient and sure someday you can get results accordingly hope when you are really sure in crypto this
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Generally try not to talk to other people who do not believe in crypto. Too much they have to explain and they don't believe in my business. But when forced to tell how is the cost I say that the market regulates the price. The ratio of supply and demand, the higher the demand the higher the price and Vice versa.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

Crypto is different from gold and fiat. just looked like gold and fiat it will be difficult to apply them and make crypto can be the result. many people do not know that Crypto can generate even more profit and value of gold or fiat. but when entered in the crypto is not easy to run it and it took a good strategy to tackle crypto became profitable.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

Yes, I offer them a big advantage by investing in Cryptocurrency. Initially, they did not know about digital currencies and they also did not really believe in big profits. But I explained slowly and provided information to those I knew about Cryptocurrency. They are then interested and try to enter Cryptocurrency. And now they are trying slowly to make a profit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

I recently talked to an economist and he proved to me that Bitcoin above 7 thousand will never fly up in my life and gave me such arguments... In General, the life of a crypto enthusiast is difficult.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

But almost most people believe in crypto currencies. People's thinking has changed since the price of Bitcoin increased. Crypto currency has now been discussed by people throughout the corners. But not for all crypto currencies.
They don't believe because they haven't learned it yet. I think it's time we introduce crypto to the general public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: