Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:28:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3481 times)
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

I try not to tell anyone about my cryptocurrency activities, as it is not safe, we all know such stories. Money loves silence. Moreover, ordinary people do not understand this issue, they think that cryptocurrency is a financial pyramid.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

If they wanna be a member of this world, i tell them risks, advantages, disadvantages, profits, ups, downs, pumps, dumps, scams, airdrop and bounty campaigns.

feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

my suggestion is, investing on crypto is good only if you know about crypto very well don't be loss by entering without knowledge about crypto make small invest in initial stage.
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

If they wanna be a member of this world, i tell them risks, advantages, disadvantages, profits, ups, downs, pumps, dumps, scams, airdrop and bounty campaigns.
and of course they must know all that to understand the bad in this world. each step will not be smooth and certain you need a process to run it and of course you have to be patient. You will get many profit, yes, maybe it could be luck and vice versa if you are cheated or lost, maybe it's a bad day.
Taner1

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

I try not to tell anyone about my cryptocurrency activities, as it is not safe, we all know such stories. Money loves silence. Moreover, ordinary people do not understand this issue, they think that cryptocurrency is a financial pyramid.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
LoadingPage

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

I will tell you that Crypto can make money for you, so Crypto is very useful, but be more careful so that you are not fooled. now there is a lot of negative news so many people don't trust Crypto anymore, but in my opinion take the positive side and try their best to get good too
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

we cannot force people to believe fully in crypto, because they have their reasons for not plunging into the world of crypto, especially the crypto world is that the world cannot just be trusted because of its high flexibility
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

I just dont tell anything. Grin
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

As you know, the network is supported by users, by providing the power of their computers to stimulate them, they receive a reward cryptocurrency. There are different reward algorithms and unlike fiat, the number of coins is limited, this increases their value.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

Don't worry to much to those people who doesn't believed crypto. They are the people who need greater understanding to understood the system and the future of crypto. Once they know that there are a lot of opportunity they will absolutely grab it while working outside crypto.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
Fiat’s value is whatever the government wants it to be, as for cryptocurrencies, it’s not like that. It doesn’t rely on anything and no one is in charge. So the price of cryptocurrency is being determined by the rate of demand and supply and we can also it’s determined by manipulation and speculation.

When investors starts to withdraw you will notice that the price will start to drop, but when they start to invest again the price will also start to rise. That’s why it can be manipulated by anyone in favor of themselves, if they got what it takes to do so.
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
I tell that the cryptocurrency market is very speculative and there are many opportunities to make money on a cryptocurrency.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

Now the market is controlled by supply and demand, so people don’t have to explain anything because people who earn money on the market can easily manage opinion and weak minds, that is, newbies and, accordingly, newcomers will quickly lose their first money.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

I tell them that cryptocurrency is a digital asset with the potential of disrupting many sectors. Blockchain has made it possible for many tasks to be perfected, such as sending money from one place to another at a cheaper rate.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

It's really hard to tell and explain people what's crypto:) most of them don't understand anything about blockchain cryptocurrency. But i advice them, save some crypto for future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

I tell them that cryptocurrency is a digital asset with the potential of disrupting many sectors. Blockchain has made it possible for many tasks to be perfected, such as sending money from one place to another at a cheaper rate.

You tell them that and they hear negative and disturbing news all over media lol. So it's your word against what they hear all the time. It's becoming real hard to attract people to the market now especially since they're mostly looking at bitcoin's monetary value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Where does the USD price come from? If the US owes a lot of money to China. So where does this price come from? Why is this the most popular currency? If everyone knows that the Chinese currency now really has great strength. Say a very large stock of gold. I don't think that's true. We can not see how much of it. It is difficult for people to explain what a cryptocurrency is, how to use it. How can you make money on this? For this it is better not to raise these issues.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

Why people not believe dear? People believing on cryptocurrency. Crypto is not fixed that's true but crypto is not like forex/betting. Cryptocurrency depend on market demands. If demand increase, then marker goes to high. If demand low, then market goes to down.
People who loved offline banking They are not believing on cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

I don’t say anything to people at all, who want to - he will understand everything and begin to learn the world of cryptocurrencies. It is clear that not all of this will be understood, I, too, did not begin to learn cryptocurrency from my first acquaintance.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

I once tell people about bitcoin but they think that bitcoin/crypto it's a scam, So I stop debating about bitcoin because it seems that it's difficult for them understand about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: