Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:51:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3481 times)
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

I prove logically and the fact that there are examples of cryptocurrency systems that now help facilitate transactions. I show various other benefits in a positive perspective.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
i will counter them by asking how the stones and papers has value? it is given by a reputable community of both accepting and reciving cryptocurrency. this currencies are made because the current currency such as gold and fiat are not suitable in todays world.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

I tell people that I am a crypto investor, and a blockchain entrepreneur. When they ask me what exactly I do, I say that I invest in cryptocurrency projects, as well as promote them through advertising and public relations. As a rule, this is enough.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

I don't make people to believe in crypto,
I just tell them that crypto is my main source of income and that I am going to devote whole of my life to crypto sphere.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

They have to know why gold have any value ? because it is yellow and shiny ? or why the regular paper money have a value ? because it is creating from cotton or whatever you want ..
Bitcoin have a value because firstly people want to buy it and it is valuable for the investors secondly btc have a mining cost that means people have to spend some money to create bitcoin.. These are creating value of bitcoin.
Also btc have limited supply.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

I think that people who are interested in cryptocurrency will understand you, and those who do not trust cryptocurrency because they do not understand them and do not want to understand will not understand you. Look for like-minded people, a huge number of them, and this will give you a chance to further advance in your knowledge!

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

It's really hard to tell and explain people what's crypto:) most of them don't understand anything about blockchain cryptocurrency. But i advice them, save some crypto for future.

It is because of such people who do not understand anything in cryptocurrencies, and the current situation on the cryptographic market has developed. Such people came for a quick profit and not having received it, sell coins at any price and leave.

nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

When I am asked this question, I will answer that the value of the cryptocurrency lies in its technological and functional capabilities, the financial and economic system is evolving and cryptocurrencies are another step in the progress of its development.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

In order to answer their question then I will put forward another question that "where does the value of gold come from? If they are able to answer this, then they will know where the value of crypto comes from.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

When people tell me about the fact that cryptocurrency is not serious, I always remember the Russian film “Dukhles” of 2009 release.
So, even then, in this film, the bank director, choosing the best business project, chose the project of a young company that offered to release digital currency to everyone.
Each new project, the company, the bank, etc. had their own coins.
Even then, they saw the future in it, even when no one remembered about cryptocurrency.
Therefore, I always tell those who do not believe in cryptocurrency to watch this film and understand what the future is in cryptocurrency.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:13:17 PM

Mostly people don't know what they are talking about and I trying to teach them. And mostly they don't want to know it.
dergdislili

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:20:22 PM

Just HOLD
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

It seems to me that there is absolutely no sense in proving anything to anyone. I am sure that a smart man will understand everything himself and if he is interested he will read about it
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

I tell what i do know myself. What I will make a case for and show the result from this on my very own example. And conjointly I counsel to urge at home with the data within the media and with varied reviews, as well as video. My explanations boil all the way down to showing the distinction between the cryptocurrency and gold, and conjointly to indicate blessings of cryptocurrencies. however I ne'er force wherever to take a position, simply offer data.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
maybe one reason is because legality and security no one can guarantee the benefits, so in other words the risk of investing with crypto currencies is very large, maybe that's what makes people believe
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

I usually interpret cryptocurrency as a form of payment for the Internet. Its main purpose is to replace cash as a payment method on the Internet. I will tell my friends that investing in cryptocurrencies takes risks. If you invest blindly, you won't get any return!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
carechikett

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

What to do on such market?
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

Previously, I tried to prove to everyone around that they are wrong and that cryptocurrency is actually a great way to make money. But they didn't believe me and now I'm not even trying to force them. It's my business, and if they don't want to, they can't make money.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

if there are parties who ask like that, I think we don't have to be very long to explain to them. if people don't trust digital currencies, whatever their explanation they won't believe it. the more important thing we explain to them is. that digital currency (bitcoin, etherum) has value because of its usefulness and many people value the digital currency.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

People do not easily believe especially in terms of money. That is why i do not force them. I usually let them see my earnings and what it can help my family. I discuss to them the easiest way to do transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: