Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Holds Above $6k  (Read 1085 times)
BokkaExchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Bokka Mobile Crypto Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Is news about alleged manipulation of the Bitcoin price also manipulation?

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k

Bokka - Mobile Crypto Exchange - bokka.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

Bitcoin has long been manipulated.
Since 2017 and all these news are created specifically.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

It most likely is. Why would the manipulators say they've been manipulating? More manipulation and of course when the price of BTC is low this kind of news is being spread.

My theory: We will have some MASSIVE fud for BTC before the next bull run. Be prepared! Eventually, the manipulators will run out of news for manipulation.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Since it's decentralized it cannot be specifically taken into account and documented .. therefore I don't think that we will for sure know about a news in the market truthfully nuntil and unless the body behind that makes the statement.
I don't think that this news is a manipulation because we still have plenty of evidences to support that the Bitcoins has been manipulated since the day it was in the market.
But we cannot deny the fact that the Bitcoins do have a lots of FUD's and false news in the market .

No one can know for sure it's about what you believe in.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Indeed these news are the basis of FUD creation and thus they create more panic sell rather than getting positive news about it. They will never be present there when it comes to great developments of the blockchain or the altcoin/bitcoin developments itself. I wish there would have been at least few of the channels who made it look like completely the way it is. Then we would have seen the power of crypto's in the first place.  Wink
Yes whatever we see today is all about the manipulation and I have started to believe it these days a lot.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
You can see that the market is falling in recent days, bitcoin prices are constantly falling and according to my analysis, at this time bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply and will be able to touch milestone $ 6000. If the $ 6000 level is broken then the bitcoin price will be $ 4000. So you should consider dividing the capital to invest.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

There is some theory says that BTC need to retrace to $4900 before moon past $20,000, I have been always against that and I am still is, but I really do not know anymore .
About manipulating, I really do not think so and I think the price of BTC is just reflecting the market status the market need new money to move forward since altcoins took a large portion from the whole Marketcap of cryptos .
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

lol another site advertising i am now reading nor listening about negative wright ups towards bitcoin now because im sick and tired of this issues

When the price dips all i do is eat some ice cream and focus on work,stop trading and stop looking for coinmarket cap,in this way i prevent my self in thinking bad about future because i know this is temporary and will always recover
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

Because it's always manipulated and many news you can read out there are specifically made to help the manipulation of the price... Anyway, we know that sooner or later the price will recover.
strongwarrior238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

With a constantly changing and unpredictable market like today, I think we can not predict anything. Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 6500 and are still slightly adjusted, I believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days so divide your capital to buy bitcoins at milestones $ 6,000 $ -5400 $ -4000 $ -3000.
htconem7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

You can see that bitcoins are showing signs of significant decline in recent days, the market is down and bitcoin prices are constantly falling, the price of bitcoin reduction has made the price of altcoin decrease and can not recover. . I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin in a hurry because according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days and possibly to the $ 5000 mark.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

The price at $6,000 is a figure that is still huge going by prediction that it might still dive more. Meanwhile, manipulation has always been there either by the whales and big investors.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

Bitcoins won't fall below 5000 USD, the 6000 price is trading currently is the minimum price it will ever be in the days remaining till end of 2018. Bitcoin price will increase again back to the 19000 usd it traded before last year ended.

bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

its been  long time issue about bitcoin price manipulated by the whales and there's nothing nothing any evince or basis how to manupalate bitcoin of the whales I think price falling down or up depends on the demands need not the manulating of the people behind the back door of the cryptos.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

he news was just about the security for bitcoin and was not against that but I do not know that why the price of bitcoin dropped and why people sold their bitcoins. If they will keep a check on illegal manipulation then it means that we will have our money secured in bitcoin.

its been  long time issue about bitcoin price manipulated by the whales and there's nothing nothing any evince or basis how to manupalate bitcoin of the whales I think price falling down or up depends on the demands need not the manulating of the people behind the back door of the cryptos.
Yes the whales are also involved in manipulating the price as they will want to increase their bitcoin which is their continuous efforts and for that they will manipulate the price many time to buy from the weak hands.
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

It seems to me that now it is the negative news that is manipulating the whole crypto-currency market in a negative light. And all this is done to ensure that everyone sells the crypto-currency and big players bought it cheap again.
belindachep

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

i  dont  exepect  it  to  go  up  anytime  soon.  most  likely  we  will be  tanking  for a  number of  months or  so.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Yoow! Its holding up greatly and this is nothing but recovery period of the bitcoin and almost all the 100 currencies that follows it meanwhile. I guess bitcoin is now supporting itself from dumping below 6K USD and this is what now will become the support for next hikes as well. We always need the support line and if we see something like bearish coming since very long then we sure shot need such support which we are getting here. Lets hope we stay here for long and only see bitcoin going up from here. Next support will be above 7K for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

In June,the price of bitcoin is reduced below 6000$,it was unexpected .This month the price of bitcoin is again increased above the 6000$.The investors who had brought bitcoin at the price of 6000$, will get some profit now.But keep in mind, this is not a maximum raise in the bitcoin price.Hold your bitcoin .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

In June,the price of bitcoin is reduced below 6000$,it was unexpected .This month the price of bitcoin is again increased above the 6000$.The investors who had brought bitcoin at the price of 6000$, will get some profit now.But keep in mind, this is not a maximum raise in the bitcoin price.Hold your bitcoin .
Yes the value of Bitcoin fell below the $6000 in June but got recovered shortly. There was another fall in the prices after that but the advent of July has been good so far. We have not seen loss in July so far and the value has been static but we have actually embarked upon the journey to market perfection and there are chances the monetary value of Bitcoin will rise and cross $10000 till September.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: