Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4383 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

Google had proven a lot to the people, all over the world Google is popular.
THere is a hundred percent success if the Google wants to have their own ICO and coins.
I will be their investor also if that happens.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

I don't think the reason behind Google banning crypto currency ads is wanting to create their own coin.They will be using the blockchain technology in many places that is for sure.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Sure, why can't they launch their own blockchain?
Blockchain is a new technology that will reshape how the business will be executed.
If a companies as Google won't get serious on the technology, then it may repeat the fate of Yahoo, which was giant at the time being when google was just a searching engine.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

There is definitely a possibility that Google will have their own utilization of crypto. This is probably a good news in cyrptoverse as they integrate it with their apps, most smartphone users will be curious about crypto and could probably bring it to the next level of technological advancement since they are at par with big companies such as Apple, Amazon, etc.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

I think that it is very possible if the Google company would launch their own coin. Given the fact that it is very capable of sponsoring the production of a cryptocurrency project, it is also very influential to a lot of people because a great number of masses are very engage with the company itself. It is also very involved with a lot of projects that resulted a good number of participants which I think would also be resulted if they will enter cryptocurrency.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Yes, I do think it is possible for Google to launch their own coin. It is hard not to notice about the benefits  blockchain and crypto can bring to organizations.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Google can create a coin  if they really want to , they have all the resources. However, Google is a public corporation, so many things should be taking care of before launching their own coin.

Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Google is managed by the smart and visionary people. The workers of the company are very smart. Probably they have already seen and understood the potential of the cryptocurrencies and of course blockchain.

By the way look at this.
https://globalcoinreport.com/google-to-partner-cardano-ada-soon/

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.
well, maybe, maybe, i see nothing bad in it, and i think that it does not somehow touch our rights and our freedom
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Google is managed by the smart and visionary people. The workers of the company are very smart. Probably they have already seen and understood the potential of the cryptocurrencies and of course blockchain.
well, from which companies woukd you like to see crytpocurrecies? i wonder waht will happen if we have too many currencies?
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

I think if their lauch ICO I will invest in very big amount because I know that it will be success because it staffed by google staff that is certainly good and of course the name of google itself that makes the coin success
RXKING

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

My opinion of course they can have their own coins, of course they will work with technology in all ways they might want to take a big part at some point. But I do not think that google will do this step using its own coins Maybe they use blockchain technology. Even if they do not have a crypto coin, their earnings still continue and do not have to worry about their income.
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

judging from the current technological advances in my opinion, google can certainly make their own coins because goole always improve the quality and technology (always create something new).
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

yes that I think it will happen because goolge is a big man of technology world and it will grow a lot in all areas i believe so. googe is like a green giant

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:15:03 AM

I think personally, if Google receives a different cryptocurrency as a method of payment, instead of making a coin on its own.
In the future, it is likely that they are creating their own coins, and also they also have the world's best facilities already available on its vast platform.

Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

I don't think Google needs its own token because Google isn't short of money.
So Google doesn't issue ICO, it just studies the blockchain. Grin

Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

it seems to me that this is quite possible to be a reality , I think they have repeatedly thought about creating a new coin
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

If they wish to have it, why not. Everyone is free to have his or her own coin in the crypto space. It is a decentralized system, which is not under the control of anyone. So, they too can have theirs.

Yes ,it is possible to Googlr to have their own coin specially there are the one that is popular website , They have to adapt the latest trend in blockchain  using the advance technology. We have just have to wsit when they officially  launch in public.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:05:53 AM

It is possible for Google to do that but why would they need to create their own coin? What kind of use they could have for a coin created by them? They could use the blockchain for many things but I do not see why Google will need their own coin which is likely the reason why we do not have a Googlecoin and why we are not going to have one anytime soon.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

Well they have to come up with a coin. They have to embrace the evolution and has to join the market. And they will. Its not an option, its a must. Soon all the big organizations will have their own coins and the one who don't won't survive so they have to come up with coins no matter what anyone says, but that has to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: