Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4376 times)
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

Yes it is possible to google to have their own cryptocurrency , well they have the best developer to make their own coin and i think that when they launch their own cryptocurrency there will be a huge investors to participate with them. Google as we all know is one of the biggest website in the internet world and it knows all the things you need to know about anything.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

I think if Google can give up on trends, though probably already thinking about how to solve the main problem. for the main reason why google banned cryptocurrency is to eliminate the possibility of competition in the future, and create a platform to launch it. Alone, therefore we would not be surprised if they did it. Chances are good that they created their own coins because the technology of blockchain is very wide.

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

could have been, all possibilities nothing is impossible.
if Google makes a coin of course Bitcoin will be the number two coin because we know that Google controls everything on the internet.
lexalebas

Activity: 294

Crypto_Walet

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

Of course such large corporation as google can create their own cryptocurrency but they also can use something of existing. So will see.

Пeшкa -  этo пoтeнциaльный фepзь, a КpиптoBaлeт - этo бyдyщий КpиптoTyз!
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

Google is the largest company, now it is possible to attract investments with the help of crypto . it is possible that Google will want to do the same
batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:43:31 AM

Even if they want to sell their own coins, the timing is not yet ripe, because the encryption market is not yet in line with their expectations.
vatanen

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

Yes it is definitely possible that google will have their own coins and I can safely say that once they have their own coins many people will acknowledge it and will be in-demand due to the popularity of google, no doubt that it is very interesting once we see that google will be planning to have their own coin and get involved in the world of crypto.
Arrbuz

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

In our world, nothing is impossible) especially since it's Google . you never know what to expect from them
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

yes of course. we can't contain cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, there will be a time that every company will adjust to this current technological breakthrough. in case of google, it has the power to release its own.  

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

Google will be the one to benefit the most if they would adopt blockchain tech and create their own coin as they have a large audiences which use their platform in their every day life. However, it is the very same reason why they are not yet doing it as migrating to a new environment (blockchain) will take many considerations.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

It could just be it will happen. Google is a great search engine and with the capital, it could certainly just as easily google to be able to get a great demand. Anyway, it is the crypto field began to recognize many many people as promised. so I think reasonable only if Google might want to launch their own crypto.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Otorofo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

at the moment, I don't think Google thinks about it as many people say . But soon their plans may change ) and if they still want to release their krito, It will be a new bitcoin)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

Google will be the one to benefit the most if they would adopt blockchain tech and create their own coin as they have a large audiences which use their platform in their every day life. However, it is the very same reason why they are not yet doing it as migrating to a new environment (blockchain) will take many considerations.
If Google publishes its own tokens and applies Blockchain technology in their field, I am sure more than half of the world's population will know this market and will certainly engage in investment if there is a google engagement.  I think anything can happen because I'm sure google will be the leading investor of Cryptocurrency in the future and we just hope it can happen.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

Big company like google can really make their own coin no doubt about it, they have technology, and money. Still if google want to make such coin they can make it anytime, they have resources.
Bledlert

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

I think so . Google may well create its own cryptocurrency
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Yes it is possible google always go to the trend and Im pretty sure that they will make their own coin but I think they wont do it now especially the market is bad this year, If they introduce their own altcoin for sure it will be strategic also in the right time. Im pretty sure that they will make their own coin
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

If the information about Google's own coin is confirmed, then this will be the most successful solution to the problem, because all traders understand how all this may end ..
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

In March, the company announced that it will begin to study the blockchain. If such news came out, then they have already begun work on this much earlier. I think that in the near future we will learn about the launch of Google and Facebook.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

Of course that Google can and will create their own coin if they think that it will be a successful one. And it most like it would be a successful, as very many people trust Google and would want to own their coin.

terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

yeah this is possible, why not? the future is full of possibilities. Everyone is free to have his or her own coin in the crypto space, as well as google. and google is a very big company and carrying the latest technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: