Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4376 times)
listovik

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

The future is just around the corner . And Google will have no choice how to use blockchain . And why not do it . Google is always improving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

Yes, they will have their own coin. Google ecosystem is too big and they can issue their own cryptocurrency for payment in their ecosystem and their partners. Many newspapers has write that Google are trying to hire more and more blockchain devs.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

I think it's possible remaining that google are biggest internet company right now. And I think that sometime they will realize and interested to involving in crypto especially with their huge name.
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

I think they maybe develop own private blockchain, maybe they dont need their own coin. They have enough money and community around them.
int226

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

That's a reason, everyone wants to run the technology, Google is more likely to do it, but I'm glad if we can make more money from it,
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

Now we should not make hasty conclusions, but nevertheless the prohibition of Google will have simply terrible effect.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

Virtual currency is becoming a new hot. Facebook is expected to bring their own cryptocurrency, Google might do the same. We are moving towards a cashless society and cryptocurrencies can be a medium to that. With many countries and companies already exploring the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, it won't be wrong to expect Google to come up with one sooner or later.
mOOnsterCAT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

This is more than possible, but it is important that many people will not take this token seriously, because of the policy of the Google campaign in relation to crypto-currencies.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

It’s veru possible for everyone to have a coin of their own
It all depends on the team
Their ideas and what they want to do to benefit the general public

Don’t underestimate anyone
HornChrist

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

I don’t see reason why they would not have one , if not yet then probably in close future for sure. It’s a growing product and google are huge company. So question if you were in charge of google would you make your own coin or not?
It would make such a easier life for them . Imagine only paying wages to employees with coins.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

i think it's possible, but not now. maybe 2-5 years again until crypto is well-known by many people
then we can buy any service google by their coin Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

I have seen that many people have been posting same threads on google creating their own coins and that will ban crytpo adverts. I think when they launch it will be a great opportunity for us all.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

Of course such large corporation as google can create their own cryptocurrency but they also can use something of existing. So will see.
If they really need to create their own coin they are going to do it, it does not make sense for them to use the project of someone else, after all when you have a business worth billions of dollars you are not going to depend in a new coin that is only worth a few million dollars, and even if they did not knew how to create their own coin tailored to their own needs they could hire the developers of the coin that resembles the most what they want and pay them to create a coin for them.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Maybe,theres a big possibility thats google can create there own ICO project development in order to create there own coins,because they are capable of doing  this kind of cryptocurrency project and at the same time they can create  there own advertisement,otherwise all this things become possible and legit and depends all the decision of googles team.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

Actually every company can do that even Google. It is really depending on them if they will own a coin or not because they have a big name on it at the same time more critics and companies contradict it. So it is not really that easy for them to own a coin.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Yes for me everything is impossible as long aas you have the courage to do it.
But I am wondering what will do to their coin?
Instead of banning crypto in their website they must embrace the changes in our technology..
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

Of course it's possible, I think it will happen in a year. I do not even know what kind of coins they will be, but I already want to buy them) Such a corporation as Google will not be trivial, they definitely will release something worthwhile. I'm sure that their coin will immediately take place in the top.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

Yes it is very possible, the future is full of possibilities. Google won't have a choice but to embrace blockchain technology if that's what is in demand.

Possibilities of google making their own coin is big. Because this company already establish well in terms of technology aspect. If they gonna make their own coin its a huge impact to the crypto currency. It encourage more investors and bring positive impact to the market.
yujli

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

I think it's perfectly possible for Google to have its own coin, although not yet. It's just American policy. If the future policy is open, I think most companies will have their own coins.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

Of course it's possible, I think it will happen in a year. I do not even know what kind of coins they will be, but I already want to buy them) Such a corporation as Google will not be trivial, they definitely will release something worthwhile. I'm sure that their coin will immediately take place in the top.

If they do have an adviser before trying to come up with their own blockchain, the advisor would probably advise them not to do it. The adviser would rather give google the idea to just buy bitcoin as much as they could because by doing so they c an rule another world once again. I don't know how true it is that they will really create their own token but once they do that, it may be centralize.

If not centralized, then their codes will be copied/forked over and over and will create more tokens alike. That is opensource. Believe that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: