Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4376 times)
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.
nothing is impossible if they build their own coin, and there's nothing wrong with that, the decision is in their hands.
and can you add more links or sources for the information you have shared where you find the speculations about google.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
zekarsalih

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

I think that now there is a lot of gossip around this situation and it is still difficult to make any predictions.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

I think that the company wants Google to make concessions for it and it blackmails the community with its statement.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:36:38 AM

its own cryptocurrency.
I believe they are already planning to have their own cryptocurrency but they wanna make sure it will be a hack resistance. They are already learned from the past hacking activities that happened on other altcoins.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

Google having their own chain or cryptosys is possible, blockchain space is not restricted to any organization it's a new advancement new idea and use case are wanted and welcome.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

May be one day Google will decide to start their own coin or blockchain project. But in these days I don't find this to be very useful for them, as they already earn big money

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

I think Google already has its own coins, but they haven't released them yet. This is only a matter of time, and the era of cryptocurrency is set to sail.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

At this point it is possible for anybody to have a coin, even a child. Do you see how many altcoins are in the market? Thousands of them. Then there are the new ones that keep pouring in everyday, pretty sure if  a mega company like google wanted their own cryptocurrency it would not be a problem for them. Then again they would have a lot of investors because they are already popular.

BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

Certainly. And, probably, soon it will be. I'm sure they're already working on it. They just don't advertise yet. We have to wait a little longer.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

it would be cool. but I do not think that the ban is connected with this, on the contrary they will need a live competition. but in general it's only rumors so far
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

The future is Rich of possibilities, and there is no way we can down play anything,. The. World is leaning towards technological advancement and it will not be a suprise whatsoever. To see. Google come up with their own coin, however I don't see the reason why. Such a multi-million company will need a crypto coin, it's. Not a necessity vnut. They. Might come. Up. With. One

engwenqu01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Google will definitely release its own blockchain, and then there are tokens. This is the current way. Many projects are like this, and Google is no exception. So you need to wait, there will be more companies to enter in the future, and then issue your own tokens.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

Of course Possible, As I know Facebook wants to create his own cryptocurrency so if Google wants to create his own coin so they can do it. I think if Google creates his own cryptocurrency and it will be more famous for a couple of days. Everybody knows about Google so it is great news for cryptocurrency and if it has done cryptocurrency market will be more valuable and too many people believe in cryptocurrency.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

Absolutely! Because for a very long time I've heard that Google has its own staff that work with cryptography, well, and accordingly they have opportunities for this, even though they are silent about it, I have not yet denied this question.

Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Absolutely! Because for a very long time I've heard that Google has its own staff that work with cryptography, well, and accordingly they have opportunities for this, even though they are silent about it, I have not yet denied this question.
Maybe google will have their own coins and i can say that once they have their own coins many people will admit it and will be in-demand due to google popularity, no doubt that it is very interesting once we see that google will plan to have their own coin and is involved in the world of crypto.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

I think Google sure can make their own coin. They have the system and many developers.
How ever, why would they do that ? its a whole different areas.
the conspiracy of telling google banning cryptos ads is preparing step for their own coin seems not true. They do not have to do that.
Imagine Google announce their own coin, it will even bigger than the telegram coin, everyone will invest in, so no need to do that step.

it is possible that Google experts not only think about developing their own crypts, but are already engaged in this issue)
a lot of people will join their project or their platform, as Google's reputation is good

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

its own cryptocurrency.
If the reason Google prohibits crypto advertising because it's preparing to launch own crypto product is very unethical as a provider of public services, but as far as I know it's not true because it's proven that Google is still marketing crypto product ads on all Google platforms, whether Adsense Youtube, Adsense Blog, Adword, etc.
My conclusion Google doesn't prohibit ICO products as long as project is transparent, project location is clear, team is clear and there is a legality permit for company.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

It is surely, an extraordinary thing being crypto can give incredible outcomes too, so it's sensible if Google needs to discharge their own particular crypto if they see the potential. Indeed, even with the capital have awesome names are surely not feasible for crypto from Google can be as vast as the others right now.
Ferry22

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Seeing the development of Cryptocurrency at the moment, it's very possible that Google will be interested and finally create their own cryptocurrency. google is a big company, it certainly can create big chance to gain bigger profit by creating Cryptocurrency itself. We'll see, whether Google will move to create its own cryptocurrency, or just be silent about the rapid development of Cryptocurrency.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

Yeah it's very possible for them to create their own coin and make it a utility coin for their platform, infact it has higher chance of happening if they want to generate more money rather than using other coin. I can see them releasing their own coin in five years because by that time crypto is more popular than right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: