Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4376 times)
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

Yes of course, there’s a possibility that Google to have their own coin
if they are expanding their business in this industry and they are open up to the opportunities that will come in their company.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Anyone can have a new coin nowdays, is just so easy to copy or clone some project of open code and say it is yours as it is to print you own monopoly money.

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

Why not? This organisation is very stable anfd reach to allow themselves to create their own cryptocurrencies. I even consider that I will buy it at once.

I am more than sure that if Google has its own token, the cryptocurrency, it will be a success. I believe that many people will invest in it as all of us (OK, the majority) use Google services and trust this system.
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

I would invest in google coin,it is trustworthy,as well as telegram coin.
I believe eventually google will create own crypto, or will start to accept payments in ether.
EEE14

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

Everything is conceivable as per the request of time. Google is an advanced stage. It has been connected to numerous organizations who make exchanges in digital money, if essential, can bring their coin.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

I heard that Google forbids advertising the ICO to start your own coin or token ! Think it will be interesting !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

That is very possible for google to launched their own token and will join crypto currency, there is a big chance that their ICO will be patronized by the customers and investors ,so it far that google coin will be not be in success ,it will really be a success.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

already there was a lot of news, as the company Google is constantly being introduced into the crypto system! they are very actively developing and supporting the entire crypto system! I think everything is possible. It's possible that they will decide to make their coin and run it! but they are also watching the legalization and regulation of America. if there are positive news - they will realize their ideas.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Actually nothing is impossible for google in computer world. If they want they can launch their own coin and i think very soon this may happen.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

Yes its possible that google will make thier own coin. But i think they didnt need it. Because they already doing there vision and mission in the world. So no reason for making
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

I think that it is possible in theory but I am not sure that this will happen in the nearest future. To my mind, it is not necessary for them, otherwise, they would issue it long time ago
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

What you are thinking is indeed plausible, I do think it is possible, however I also think that Google is doing this because the ads are getting way too much irrelevant, and by means of being irrelevant it is just taking the viewer elsewhere, advertising in Google platforms are good, however it gets annoying when the same genre keeps on appearing.

Your theory may be possible, I also think that behind this ban there is another one to grow out, Google, a big company making its own coin, it is not possible as they can actually do it despite of being successful in the network, I do think that Google making its own coin is a good idea, however this theory is way too early to approve.
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Google can possibly create their own coin because of the innovations that continue to happen.Google's IT engineers may create a data based platform which create a specific coin inclusively for their company yet can accommodate every users around the globe.Thus making their own coin can result the regulation and limit the use of these coin in different transactions.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Why not ? Even if not now may be in future Google has all tools and technology to go for it.Companies like facebook have studied the prospects of own cryptos,but put their plans on hold  due to regulatory and government issues as cryptos are not yet fully evolved or reached the adaption levels .
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

as practice shows us, basically their coins on the basis of blockage produce new companies that are eager for growth and advancement. Google already has it all - name, browser, applications, social networks, it will take a long time to google when it hates to release its coin, regretting missed opportunities) while Google is dreaming about Vitaliy Buterin
lar0che

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

It is exceptionally feasible for a monster organization, for example, google to have their own particular coin on the off chance that they needed to let it all out, the truth of the matter is that in the event that they made a coin then that coin would probably wind up doing great since they are as of now prevalent with individuals and individuals would be all the more trusting of a coin made by a trustworthy organization like google rather than some coin from somebody they don't know
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

Crypto's world does have its own charm, so it's not possible if a company as big as Google is interested in crypto, even plans to launch its own coin, if this is true, then this will be incredible good news for the crypto world.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

I think that it is very possible for Google to have their own coin and join the crypto currency industry. They have the resources to create their own coins, and it will still have good effects on crypto currency as a whole community. If ever Google launch their own coin, I am pretty sure that it will be big, it is Google after all.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

Everything is possible in this world & everyone is  free to there own decisions. same as if Google want to launch his own coin, can do after all Google has a brand name.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Actually its a great idea. This may happen in future. If they launch their own coin, definitely the would be success. But now a day some people are against crypto, so it will take some time to world realize the value and benefits about crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: