Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4390 times)
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

This is cryoto world, I believe anything can happen at any time. If Google decides to have their own coin, then they can go ahead with. Anyone conversant with technological development will know that crypto s the future.  If they want to join, they are welcome.
Remilekun1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

I hope there is no rule that restrict anybody from having there own block chain. So they are more than free to have there own coin. I wish it will be more favourable to bitcoin users.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

I hope there is no rule that restrict anybody from having there own block chain. So they are more than free to have there own coin. I wish it will be more favourable to bitcoin users.

There is no rules for creating their own coin, google and other companies can create their own cryptocurrency if they have a good amount of budget to create a project.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

It might even be possible for Google to launch their own cryptocurrency because everyone is interested in becoming part of the blockchain cryptocurrency technology. And if they start their own coins, I think many people will be attracted to them.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

If Google decides to make their own coin, they definitely will do it. Besides with Google as, big imperium behind this coin will become very strong and valuable, I think.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

Google cancreat their own coin if the company which to, besides no law prohibit any company to have their own digital currency, with name Google coin self it will draw more crown and be popular others existing coin
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

I think that It really can happen. Now there is a trend for crypto-currencies and I would not be surprised if other large companies start issuing their own crypto-currencies
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

If they want it, why not. Everyone is free to have his own coin on cryptocurrency. if they are able to make coins, there is no problem. there is no rule in crypto so all who are able to make coins, please make and no one will forbid it.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

I think this is not only possible but this is predictable, Google only will see that this type of business is profitable and successful they will indeed ischia the cryptocurrency of their.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

It is very possible for google to  have their own coin, if they set to achieving that. It shouldn't be so much for them to do. They can even go as far as developing their own blockchain. I think and believe that they have the resources to do so and promoting the project wouldn't even be so much of an issue as it could easily gain publicity.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

I have read in one of the crypto forum that Google has plan to create their blockchain. I dont know if this is true if it is I am not surprise as they have all the capacity to create their own. It would be exciting to see the development of this.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

For now their concepts/projects not require any such developments. They rather will continue to build payments services for fiat

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

I am sure that developments are already underway. Strong brand with a lot of confidence. Google will make billions in the next two or three years.
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

I think anyone would have their own coin if they want, more important it has a team and and a team member who has the skill of and have knowledge on how to create a certain coin.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

The day that Google (or Facebook, or Amazon, ..) will create their own currency, it will be the death of the crypto:
the public does not understand the concept of decentralization, and will run to buy the "secure and guaranteed bitcoin".

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

I don't think that Google will have a coin.. it simply doesn't need it and I don't see any concrete usage for it.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Of course! And this is a very possible prospect, now ICO is launched here and there, and here Google is standing on the side of something - it is implausible. I will venture to assume that when they understand how to control the crypto market of the company, the giants will release their crypto currency or a couple.. That's when you get bored.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
wcryptocoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:58:58 AM

Google has its shares, which are very profitable and promising. But cryptocurrencies have a Google yet. And probably never will.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:05:49 AM

At the moment, Google doesn't need their own cryptocurrency, but if other big companies in the future release their own cryptocurrencies, such as Facebook, then I believe that Google will not fall behind, know that there is nothing is impossible.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Yes! I think google may be tempted to make their own digital currencies which will work on their private ledger. but If they do it a corporation's coin would be centralized and require trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: