Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:21:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4383 times)
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

Google is the biggest internet company in the world, it is impossible for them to make crypto again because the income from the company is already very large.
even if they make crypto clearly it is contrary to what they said before.

claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

Rumors about this go for a long time. I think this is true and soon we will see a new and very interesting coin. I think this will be an important step in the development of this company.

brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

You think they haven't taken those yet. I think they not just closed advertising for many crypto-projects for a whole year.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Quite possible. I will even say more, I have the impression that they are doing just that, just do not want to say it in all hearing.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

Quite possible. I will even say more, I have the impression that they are doing just that, just do not want to say it in all hearing.
In fact, Google has turned into a very big and scary giant who stores a lot of personal data of information from people from all over the world. If they use the block chain to store confidential information of users, then they may be able to create their own coin.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

It is possible but I dont think to google preapare for own cryptocurrency coin. If we see google coin in future Cryptocurency volume increase 2x-3x immediately. If Google dont prepare own coin, Google will focus to blockchain technology. This is true and simple. Blockchain is our future.
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

It will be interesting project and they will have their audience because they have a good developing team I think I would by some coins from them)
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

it is likely that everything will happen in Google will have its own cryptocurrency. if it could make a telegram, then why can't Google afford it?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Irina_ortman

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

As for me this is a good idea. I think that soon it will happen. And then we are preparing for a serious competitor. Roll Eyes
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

I think the only thing stopping them is the regulators. As soon as the American government gives them the green light - we will see a new product from Google.
valnd

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

I won't overrule the possibility of Google lunching their own coin, though I don't expect it to be done at the moment but later in the future when the space is well regulated and well matured enough, they are big company and won't want to face problem of regulations been encouraged in the space right now.
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:23:04 PM

Yes it's very possible but I don't think they will. If having their own coin was of any benefit to them, they would have done that a long time ago
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

It will be great news if Google Launch their own cryptocurrency in the future. Yes, I think there is a possibility for them to launch their own coin.  We all are know how popular Google is not only that hopefully, their cryptocurrency will get popularity as like as Google as well. If they really launch their own coin then it would have been interesting I think.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

Yes it's very possible but I don't think they will. If having their own coin was of any benefit to them, they would have done that a long time ago
I think that Google already has enough opportunities to make a profit and it does not make sense to create your ico company. Although investors would be quite a lot, if Google went to such actions.
Adenthove

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

Everyone can make their own coins, and Google is very easy if they want it, because Google is a giant on the Internet. But until now I only heard assumption news about their own coins, there has been no confirmation if they really become crypto.
Google could make their own coin though they want to see what dangers and issues Bitcoin and other coins encounter first.

felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

It would be great if a major company like Google steps in this direction. This makes a lot of contributions to the spread of crypto currencies, let's hope this news is true.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

I do not think google is planning to lunch any cryptocurrency. Had it been that was their intension, they would have done it long before now. Many people are just assuming. Whereas my thought is that, they are only trying to cub the incessant scams that have been running in the crypto space and not just as regards crypto, but also other ventures that involve financial investment.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Yes, I heard that. Now many people want to develop their own coins. This desire has visited every cryptocurrency, I am sure. But the creation of cryptocurrency is not enough. It is necessary to technically develop a coin so that it stands and grows.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Yeah, that's what i was thinking. I think google will make their own coin, it can make a lot of people who doesn't know about crypto to joining on crypto will come to join us and it can make a big impact for market for sure.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

If Google did not think about it, it would be very irresponsible. If they do not have a plan to develope their coins yet, they are definitely working on it. Serious project are not starting development at the moment of a bear market. But it would not surprise me if the will announce something like that in a year or two.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: