Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:24:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4383 times)
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Not long ago, Google has reversed its decision to ban - so he supports the cryptocurrency. therefore, if he releases his coin, it will be very good. It could be one of the top coins in the crypto world

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Google's large revenue from advertising. Since they are in fact monopalist. Why such a large corporation to lose money. Unlike Twitter, I don't think they will make such a mistake.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

It is expected that Google has decided to create a coin. And to attract demand, they can make a reduced cost for the purchase of paid subscriptions to their services.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

If this information is correct, I can not understand google forbid advertising about electronic money. That means they do not support the development of electronic money. So if they release their own electronic money, that would be paradoxical. So, I think the reason google forbids ads for iCO projects is because they do not want investors losing money from fake ICO.

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Yes, it is very possible for Google to have their own coin and blockchain network if they choose to do though it will have a drastic change in their business model but if the likes of google summon the courage to have their own coin it will be a positive development for the industry and entice many established companies to also do the same.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

It's possible if a team from Google has been able to master the knowledge and experience in the crypto field. If that can happen, the opportunity for your business is very good and it will be easier to promote product products from crypto. In terms of marketing, Google is of course much more experienced and quite clever. So that the profits obtained by Google can be higher and faster.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

I think that sooner or later Google will release its coins and its own blockchain. They have a very rich company and a lot of products. Therefore, the project should be ambitious

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

In my opinion, it is very possible if Google wants to create crypto currency coins themselves. If Google wants to create its own crypto currency then Google can grow even more. Google is a very complete and most widely used search platform so that if Google creates its own crypto currency it means it is a new land for Google. This new coin can be more easily known by the public because it will follow Google. Plus coins will be as popular and popular if Google offers payment with these coins. I am sure Google will be more advanced if it really wants to create a new crypto currency coin. Competition in the crypto currency is very tight because of the potential of the crypto currency market for the future. If Google create crypto currency then it is a competition that can be taken into account considering the name of Google has deeply penetrated the hearts of the public at large from various circles.

Lyd

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

I am pretty convinced that google should already have their own coin and I won't be surprised if I find out that they already do. It would be a positive grow for the market.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

actually I doubt big companies like Google will make their own cryptocurency, and it seems that it will not materialize if it does not cause significant profits for the company

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

its own cryptocurrency.

I do not think that such an advanced company will bar it. Since the company has a large income advertising. They i'm sure are not bad at making money either. If Google decides to release its tokens, it will be great.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Why not , if they decide to run on blockchain now ,it will be fast for them to have a token which will even give more unique to their company has they already have the reputation and will definitely be a big one in the crypto space if they finally decide to have one.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

Huge alpha corporations can even enter their own currency, which will be quite viable. But they do not do this for financial reasons. For them, the main profitability. If your own cryptocurrency will promise a good profit, then Google will not keep itself waiting.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

We are yet on see any glimpse as to whether google wants to lunch her own coin or not. I believe they are really after protecting investors from falling victim of scam ICOs or any project whatsoever.
Also, the ban is not an outright ban on all projects in the crypto space, because i still use sites directly related for crypto ads. and i have seen others use it too.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

I am sure that Google could easily get its own coin, but what's the point? Google shares feel so good. The audience is huge. There is no need to attract investors through the creation of a coin, and the coin’s functionality will be dubious.
LickKing

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

Such Internet giants have no technical problems. They can publish their own cryptocurrencies at any time, but they are open traditional Internet companies that cannot issue their own cryptocurrency until the cryptocurrency is approved by the government. But if they issue their own cryptocurrency, they will definitely be bought by investors.

3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

its own cryptocurrency.

i think is possible but maybe not so soon  Lips sealed
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

Google seems to have not launched its own cryptocurrency so far, so I think there are two possibilities!
Information about Google's preparation for cryptocurrencies is wrong!
Google is preparing to launch a very powerful cryptocurrency, so research takes a long time!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

With the position of google I think they do not need to do so, and if they own a private cryptocurrency then I think it will be a big step forward and great news to the crypto community.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

its own cryptocurrency.

Nothing's impossible! Google as each major corporation needs a lot of time to take a decision, moreover, they're very cautious! That's normal! The time comes, and we'll see cool cryptocurrencies by technology giants!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: