Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4376 times)
Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Good idea, you need to say about this Google. But seriously, I think they will definitely launch their project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

I am fully confident that Google’s participation in the cryptocurrency market will be of great importance to the entire digital society. But so far there are no prerequisites for this, I have not seen such news. However, in any case - it will be a very promising token, which has every chance of success.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

Adsense is one of the most Google products widely used, but this platform still has many disadvantages such as the absence of payment options. So for users (publisher / advertiser) who want to make transactions must use the wire transfer method, of course this process will takes a long time and take high fee. Considering cryptocurrency is a payment solution for conducting cross-country transactions quickly and low fee. So I think it's very possible that in the future Google will have its own cryptocurrency
Diamante

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

In my opinion Google can create anything, it is a huge corporation. They have money for everything. And i will not be surprised if they will create own cryptocurrency. Besides, it's Google. Everyone know about Google. Just imagine how successful they will be.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

The cryptocurrency is a product derived from the blockchain. Ethereum has promoted the production of cryptocurrencies, so I think Google can do this kind of work easily!

Yeah, you would think that they would've done this by now but no. I am sure they can benefit from blockchain just like any other business but I doubt their cryptocurrency will be widely available for public use as they would use it internally to track transactions and do other security related things.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

In my opinion Google can create anything, it is a huge corporation. They have money for everything. And i will not be surprised if they will create own cryptocurrency. Besides, it's Google. Everyone know about Google. Just imagine how successful they will be.
We don't know what are they position but knowing that crypto already passing from time to time inside their search engine for sure they are cooking something or they already have some from their minds regarding to crypto that they've haven't been broadcast or they are secretly supporting behind
who knows one of this days they will bring something up and inform the community about any plans.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

We don't know what are they position but knowing that crypto already passing from time to time inside their search engine for sure they are cooking something or they already have some from their minds regarding to crypto that they've haven't been broadcast or they are secretly supporting behind
who knows one of this days they will bring something up and inform the community about any plans.
I'd like to believe it's only a matter of time before Google launch their own cryptocurrency.
There are rumors that google has an interest in blockchain. But  ofcourse it's all just a rumors.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

its own cryptocurrency.

Anything is possible, but, I think big companies are still hesitant to integrate block chain technology in their business model since crypto currency is not yet fully regulated and is volatile. Maybe in the future, we can expect big social media platforms and companies making their own coins.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Yes, it is possible, but doesn't it make any sense for Google to have their own coin, no it does. The level of abuse we have in this space is what make people think they can tokenise any project, you BTC as gateway for people to access your platform, the way Google is using USD and all the 1000's of unuseful tokens in the space would dried out 
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

its own cryptocurrency.
Google is already established company with reputations from what they have and joining crypto today is not a good idea because they have nothing to prove to the community. Maybe in the future if cryptocurrency will make the difference by having mass adoption and fully implemented with the support of government. That could be the best time for them to enter...and having their resources and technical expertise they can have their own coin easily.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

nothing is impossible here. so it could be someday Google, Facebook or other large companies have their own crypto coins.
it's just that I think why companies like Google have to make coins, what are their goals? money, they already have a lot. popularity, are they already quite popular or are there underlying companies for crypto?
benjamin11

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

I think so its possible. A lot of companies now have their eyes on crypto because they starting to realize its potential and how they can incorporate it in their system. Google is one of those companies and sure they can adapt it, make something out of it and definitely made their own crypto. If that happens, a lot more will follow.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Haven't they ever discussed this? they are already interested in blockchain technology but either for making their own crypto coins. but when Google has crypto I think that is the time when all countries must know and accept cryptocurrency.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

Why not?More project more money people will bring to this market. Someone will buy their coins and after that will invest in coins like ethereum or ripple also

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

If this happen, it will be Revolutionary as i think Users will be allowed to earn some of it token base on using the search media. This will bring more and more users as well as investors worldwide into the cryptocurrency space. The truth is, Google is ranked as the Top search media and in some countries where i come from it is the only search media will recognized here. So with Google launching it own cryptocurrency, Users in my country will be able to get to know more about Digital Assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins together with their respective blockchain technology.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

It has been listened to that Google also launch its own cryptocurrency. Google must need this because it has a wide range of online business that is for people. The main business is AdSense the advertisement industry. So, the payments for its AdSense account holder needs to faster payment. So, currently Google is in decision stage of evolving its own coin.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

I doubt that Google wants to release its cryptocurrency, they are doing something else, especially since cryptocurrency now has a dubious history and fewer people believe in it. Google will not want to risk its reputation.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

I think that is very possible because the advantages of crypto are so great, it is not surprising that Google thinks of making its own coins and if Google really makes coins then that coin will have a big chance to occupy the top position because like we know that Google already has "name" and that will make the coins they make more trustworthy by investors and Google must be aware of that
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

Crypto market is still riddled with a lot of shrewd practices, I think a reputable Company may not go into establishing their own cryptocurrency rather they may support one. But what may likely happen is they should have their own payment system just like PayPal and skrill

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

Rumors, rumors, and more rumors.

A private company has the right to do what they want.
IF they decide to ban a certain type of advertising, they have the freedom to do so.
Whether it is unethical or not, obviously, it's mostly people who are butthurt that are complaining.

Now, for some serious talk, I would be surprised if google DIDN'T make their own blockchain.
Google is one of the largest, richest, most powerful companies in the world.
Why would they ever adopt another companies products when they can make their own?
They have consistently shown that they will put millions into product development under their own brand.
Want a great investment? Invest in google stocks rather than what you think big companies might adopt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: