Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY a rating on ICObench  (Read 1583 times)
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

I thought that this is open for all information. You can find price list of services on the ICOBench site. Listing and rating policy of ICOBench is quite transparent.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Icobench is definitely the most unreliable ICO rating web portal on the crypto market. I would never recommend investing as for that them.
I think everyone who are at least once read the positive reviews about totally scam projects will agreed with you. I'm saw more than 40 positive marks from ICObench "experts" about explicit scam.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

ICO rating sites are worse than worthless. At best you will get the same information as is available on the web site of the company doing the ICO at worst you will get an analysis based on money paid by the company doing the ICO. The reason this is worse than worthless is it creates the illusion that someone has actually verified the information when in truth it has not been checked. I have on numerous occasion found companies that where outright frauds that would be exposed on the most cursory due diligence but getting ratings from multiple "ICO Rating" sites.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

I have heard from several people that the rating on this website you can buy, but to trust or not this information is up to you. I think such sites earn it on the listing. Therefore, not all ICO, added there would be a fair rating.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

I never used ico site and i don't trust them either as i don't know if they give objective review regarding the project or not. The only time i open an ico rating site is when i want to look at the list of upcoming icos and they usually list them all. If you want to invest then it's definitely better to do the research yourself rather than regretting it later.

Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

I hate injustice, especially with the corruption component. It turns out that to successfully attract investment, some startups specifically bought ratings to improve cash collections. That's just terrible. After this publication, I will not look at the community's evaluation of the project.

markingscringling8512

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

ye, the whole market is really greedy, and it's easy to buy anything with money. However i think there are still projects which worth the attention, it's just much harder to find one.
rob_hah

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

I thought that this is open for all information. You can find price list of services on the ICOBench site. Listing and rating policy of ICOBench is quite transparent.

Have you read this article? It's my favourite one!  Grin

https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

I know that the rating on ICOBench is sometime not fair because ICO project can pay for experts on ICOBench to give high rating for their ICO project. That's why you shouldn't trust ICO rating sites and do not invest lie on its rating.
felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Its been well known that people do that for a long term/ Can't really blame the website though to be honest, thats what happens when your website gets big.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

Are you relying on ICObench for ICO investments?

We went out to buy ratings on ICObench to prove how crooked the system is and why a proper investment project due diligence is necessary.

Read the whole story: https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
You cannot trust ICO ratings because all of them are sponsored by a certain company to have a good rating and good luck feedbacks. The only thing you can rely on is your own study and investigation to make sure you invest in a right ICO.
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

Can't say I'm shocked honestly, did you do this with any other ico websites?

lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

We went out to buy ratings on ICObench to prove how crooked the system is and why a proper investment project due diligence is necessary.

Read the whole story: https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394

hah iconench is a crap and not a good ico rating site and all ratings and listings are bought, i thought that everyone already know it...
ICOdrops is now the best one with a fair and true ratings but even this resource people should use only for information and compare it with other resources, DYOR are not just a characters, it is that what can save your money and life, just think about it and do not trust anyone in this wild crypto world.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

It's an obvious fact that the cryptocurrency space is faced with so many twisted and corrupt practices. Its not a surprise to know that ICO rating could be purchased. Its wise to carry out personal due diligence before investing in any project.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

It's an obvious fact that the cryptocurrency space is faced with so many twisted and corrupt practices. Its not a surprise to know that ICO rating could be purchased. Its wise to carry out personal due diligence before investing in any project.

It`s more than wise, it can save your wallet a lot. How doesn`t check informations on several
places will face with problems eventually.
   This is not the first time we read about corruption on major crypto-currencies sites. I think they
are probably making money on a side by selling their services "under the table. This rise a lot of
questions, and it`s why we need to question everything we see or read. Don`t trust in anything,
check and recheck, give it a time and believe only after you tested it for a very long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Icobench integrity and credibility have been put to test a couple of times and they have failed most times. This should be a head-up for every investor out there. More than half of this ico rating sites are crap. Your investment decisions shouldn't be solely determined by them, due diligence is key.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

Yes, so many reviews sites are being bought in money. Icobend is a lot of notoriety for not good evaluation and very emotional. I suppose this assessment is just as symbolic, should not depend on it to make an investment decision
No review site was ever made to bring something tangible or help the community in anyway and they are just simply money making ventures. What most projects do now is to buy ratings from so called experts so as to be able to make their project look a lot legit and for that reason it is way absurd to think one can get something tangible from this rating websites without doing proper due diligence on one's own.

I have been following the project for the last few months and it seems they felt the crypto winter pretty hard. Now they need to deliver - I personally hope it is not a symbolic case!
Are you high ? Do you even have a single idea what ICOBench is all about before you even decided to spew this rubbish all in the name of increasing your post count ?

ICOBench is a rating website for ICOs and it is a place where investors and experts can come to deliberate on a project, the team, product and so many other things, which for now is nothing really to look forward to since a lot of the reviews and ratings are bought. This is what is being talked about since it seems you really need schooling.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

I rely on that when I join the bounty. For investment I use icodrops. It is convenient
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

This market is just corrupt and so greedy - we need to establish a more sustainable mindset here!

We all know whatever will it takes theres a corruption because it involves money here amd we can't control that which in fact prayer for batte is the only way.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

The ratings have become as corrupt as the politics and various other directions in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: