Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good coins to buy in this time?  (Read 980 times)
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

I prefer to buy ethereum because it is the most dependable and the most capable to stay and rise high at the market. We encounter a long dips but once it will recover again im sure ethereum will soar so high. So good to buy now at ethereum because value price at the market is very affordable, we can get good profits it the market recovers again.
look at TRX, ADA  Roll Eyes

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

I think now is the right time to buy altcoin because the market is down and at the end of the year altcoin will have a chance to rise so now is the right time to buy altcoin.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

for long-term altcoin that has a lot of potential, but I'm sure altcoin seper dash and neo also have a big pontesi for it especially now that altcoin like eos its bummer again, hemm like eos better you buy from others who know eos will serve its peak to no 2 after bitcoin

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

Have very good altcoins, wepower, wanchain, rocktoken, ins, open platform after the best altcoin ethereum in my opinion.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:25 AM

Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley

The best choice will always be Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are the most promining and have the most potential to make your money to grow that even in the moment like this in which still the bearish market is in effect they still lead all coins in talking of price and market performances.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

I suggest you to consider ETH, Stellar, and EOS. Stellar and EOS are rising good recently, my friends also advice me to buy those coins since they have potential development next year. Just google about the historical graph of the rates. For ETH, we know that this coin is still the favorite option for mostly of investors. I am never afraid to hold this coin for long term. Therefore now its price is very affordable, why don't you buy ETH for investment.     

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:42:06 AM

there are many altcoin options that are good for investing in the crypto market. You can certainly analyze the growth there. Make sure you are careful before buying. Look at the ratings of the top 50 altcoins. because both have good titles and performance to be used as long-term investments and they still survive and have a lot of interest.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

I really like long-term investments, you have the same thoughts with my mind, I want to give you advice about choosing coins for long-term investments, I suggest you to choose Ethereum or Litecoin, if you want cheap coins, I suggest you try Tron, Tron is also very suitable for long-term investments.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:06:17 AM

I haven't seen which one is good but I put my money in ADA and TRX, I just saw this coin has the potential to shine in the future so I bought some assets there for my long term investment.
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

Hello friends, you are a smart person. Until now you still have USDT. If I can be like you, there is USDT. I will invest in Ethereum. Long-term holding is the best option.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:11:20 AM

There are thousand of coins in the market, visiting coinmarketcap will show you all the information you need to known about coins in the market, so since you are looking for long term hold, I will suggest btc and eth.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

There are a good number of good coins to buy in the market no, and the best news is that because of the recent downtrend in the market, you can buy these coins at a very cheap rate. Just look for what is interesting to you, and invest in it. Personally, I like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and XRP best. I think they are really great investment options.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

I dont think that it is good time to buys some coins now. As we see, investment in altcoins is very bad decision.
all altcoins have returned to the price of the previous year and I think they will not recover their price very soon. The majority of altcoins in general will never reach past heights. If you want to invest in altcoins, it's better to choose from the top 20. But the best solution now is to be in fiat or buy bitcoin.
Jimmy Crypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley

Today is your lucky day !! We're going to bring back Gamecoin from the dead and play the MOON game !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263600.msg44608503#msg44608503

"From the many, one. From one, the source."
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

It is very difficult to say right now as to which coin is best to buy. Prices are still bleeding, BTC is quite stable.
Keep analyzing the marketplace and when the tide starts to turn, get in there. Very difficult to predict at the moment. For me the most promising long term investment is Electroneum. They have a great mobile miner and instant payment system which should help the price improve over the next 12 months.
For me, LTC, BTC, Ethereum...great time to buy.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

I dont think that it is good time to buys some coins now. As we see, investment in altcoins is very bad decision.
all altcoins have returned to the price of the previous year and I think they will not recover their price very soon. The majority of altcoins in general will never reach past heights. If you want to invest in altcoins, it's better to choose from the top 20. But the best solution now is to be in fiat or buy bitcoin.
My suggestion for you is to invest in BTC and ETH because these two cryptos are suitable for long term investment. And actually, you should invest in ETH because the crypto in the future will be much more potential than the BTC as most of the altcoins currently use the ETH smart contract technology.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Now there are very tasty prices on the market , you can buy everything) I bought EOS, NEO, Ethereum. No wonder the Chinese put the EOS in the first place in the ranking. Well, about the Neo and Ethereum - everything is clear.  They should be in the portfolio of every adequate investor.

andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

the market is on the decline this time is very beneficial to buy. what makes her so attractive. and the fact that now the most popular and coins can be bought for little money.
ALAY012

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

Top 10 cryptocurrency is the option for that. For me. It's difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrencies, but what I do know is that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is only increasing.
odiakes1

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

The crypto market is down at this very moment and i  think this is the time to buy more coin and hold for the bullish movement
the following are good coin to buy and hold:
Etherum
Ripple
Neo
Tourist Token
SHIVOM
Stellar
Litecoin
Monero
Bitcoin cash
Omisego

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All