Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin pump incoming?  (Read 615 times)
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH, those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.

i dont wait an altcoin pump befor btc will rise to 10000s.
when btc is 10000, so altcoin can rise like january.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

It depends on which altcoin you buy. Not all altcoins will follow the market trend. If you buy altcoin without a solid user group and investors, then it may still fall!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

Altcoins have always been bloated by exchanges to large sizes today and before. Therefore, it is not surprising. The cryptocurrency market is diverse and gives the opportunity to use this mechanism for their own purposes. When bitcoin is growing, it pulls the price of all altcoins, so it was and will continue.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum this two goes in green and most of the altcoins also is in green.The BTC and ETH are  I think are the references of some altcoin.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH, those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.

What?? What did you want to say?
I think that people should do their own research and dont trust such experts like you Wink.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

It looks to me more like the price is trying to stabilize where it's at a bit. It will probably stay somewhere around this price point and may go either up and down a few percentage for the next few days or a week or so. Then, I don't know what is going to happen. It very well could go up. We'll just have to see.
Yes, you are right. Just a few days. But now I see it decreasing. My friend was panicked by the news that there had been no increase in Altcoin in the past few months. I hope market prices continue to provide good development. And continues to increase.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum this two goes in green and most of the altcoins also is in green.The BTC and ETH are  I think are the references of some altcoin.

Because they are become the top three in coincap market means that those coin are the favorite one because there have the most demand.
But if I can see the forecast on crypto, I can see downtrend because usually I see the graph and it's always happen based on pattern that I have learned over a month at the moment !
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

Altcoins investors have to take some patience and hold in other to be able to take profits in future.  I have some friends that bought ripple at $3.6 but now they are still hold and with the hope that things are going to turn around in future.
grimjoever

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

nope, not this time. since few months ago, so many altcoins can't following or even keep up with bitcoin uptrend. even ethereum is joining altcoin to crash while bitcoin was rising
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

it is very likely that this will happen. The only question is when it will happen. Now obviously cut the last hamsters-holders. Maybe in 2020 or 2021, the growth of surviving altcoins will be. Wait.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

I dont think that we will see altcoins pump this year. Maybe 2019 will bring some profit but do not forget, that only good alts will be pumped. Market killed small and scam alts.so my choise is - strong alts from top-20 CMC.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

I think that altcoins have bigger chances for greater profits than Bitcoin or Ethereum. Personally, I keep the entire deposit in top altcoyins and I hope that they will bring me a big profit

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

I think that altcoins have bigger chances for greater profits than Bitcoin or Ethereum. Personally, I keep the entire deposit in top altcoyins and I hope that they will bring me a big profit

BUT... When you're trying to catch the knife in a falling market you're going to bleed more through altcoins than with BTC. Yesterday for example. Bloodiest day I've seen in some time. BTC dropped 5% ETH more than 15%... I'll wait until there is sustained upward momentum to buy more altcoins.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

BUT... When you're trying to catch the knife in a falling market you're going to bleed more through altcoins than with BTC. Yesterday for example. Bloodiest day I've seen in some time. BTC dropped 5% ETH more than 15%... I'll wait until there is sustained upward momentum to buy more altcoins.
Agreed. While we don't see any reversal signs then alts has no chance. Yes, some of them can pump. But it will be rare. I wait when BTC price will down to deep. And stops. After or at the same time alts restoration will start. But not today. I think it will no earlier then at Sept-Oct
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

Crpytocurrency has a bit unpredictable pattern of movement as you can see. A year ago a pattern "during BTC rising and falling - Alts did bleed, when BTC run flat - they rose" - was legit.
During January events Alts acted the same as Bitcoin but with certain differences of course.
Now it is totally unpredictable for me. Huh
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

Insanely hope that soon, or to be more precise - in September, will pump altcoins. This is not a joke, all who could have already left the game, 30 times fell the price of all altcoins!
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

That's not how it works always, bitcoin pumps then the rest of the altcoins follows? nope, there's time the bitcoin the price of bitcoin increase the opposite happens to the majority of the altcoins and ICO tokens, there's an instance that the price of bitcoin drops but some altcoins increase due to some factors, news and events that influence their position and volume from the market.
thovig26

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

In this market, this thing is very hard to happen. Altcoins in the bloddy bath. Bitcoin ethereum etc so top coins maybe will pump not altcoins. After the bitcoin pumping, altcoins will follow the bitcoin and pump itselves. We saw last year on october and after that would came the big rising. We should again and hope to come big rising again.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

For me it is connected somehow with altcoin pump, if bitcoin will start to rise like to price of 10k there are lot of chances that alts will just follow it.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

The dump that we are experiencing today is hard to take for someone that has no idea on what he must do.

Insanely hope that soon, or to be more precise - in September, will pump altcoins. This is not a joke, all who could have already left the game, 30 times fell the price of all altcoins!
Do you have signal for that? we aren't sure if the pump will exist on September.

Do you base on the ETF positively?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: