Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading Wealth to poor areas through bounties.  (Read 1491 times)
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Sounds out of the box and something new that I haven't heard recently. But I am wondering from where you got the news regarding the Afganisthan girl who is making these things happen? But its good to hear that someone is stepping forward for the benefits of others.

I guess with whatever you have explained everything looks to me okay, as there is language problem thats you have mentioned here, I believe you have only google as option to do the translations and make them understand what is going on. Giving them knowledge about the Excel sheets and smaller things which are helpful in tracking the bounties can also help a lot so make sure they understand that one too. :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

Someone is teaching women in Afghanistan how to collect bounties, I believe it's a wonderful thing and  proof of the wealth that can be distributed to people and in ways we hadn't thought possible. I've been thinking about doing something similar and adding airdrops were I live, Medellin, Colombia, specifically for people who don't have much, I'm starting a run trial with someone form the area, and wanted to see if any one had any pointers, or ideas, so far the limitations I've found are language (trying to use google translate), tech availability (looking for close by libraries, and looking to set up as much as I can to be done using a simple smartphone).
Any input would be much appreciated.

This is a welcome development for global the cryptocurrency community, such training and empowerment would create massive adoption of crypto in those countries you are experimenting.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Rootproject is a project that also focuses on improving the welfare of people around the worlds. Its a blockchain project launched this year, though struggling to get his feet on round because of some laws in USA and also getting listed on exchanges. Team are more active on telegram if you are interested.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Indeed a noble act of kindness to share with less fortunate people especially in those remote areas wherein poverty is more evident.Continue your noble act for you will be rewarded in the end though I know it would never be easy because you have to educate them about crypto and of course provide them internet to do so.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

Someone is teaching women in Afghanistan how to collect bounties, I believe it's a wonderful thing and  proof of the wealth that can be distributed to people and in ways we hadn't thought possible. I've been thinking about doing something similar and adding airdrops were I live, Medellin, Colombia, specifically for people who don't have much, I'm starting a run trial with someone form the area, and wanted to see if any one had any pointers, or ideas, so far the limitations I've found are language (trying to use google translate), tech availability (looking for close by libraries, and looking to set up as much as I can to be done using a simple smartphone).
Do you want to teach them how they can make money by participating in bounties or you want to start up your own bounty which would help them earn or what, what do you plan on doing? If you want to start your own bounty, it won’t be easy. And if you’re going to teach them how they can participate in bounties, then they will all need smartphones or computer to be able to do that. It’s not going to be easy, but you still can do it tho’. But first they all need smartphones.
Capture

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

I haven't tried that and I am afraid I can't give you inputs, but I sincerely admire what you do and how you go around doing it. It's a noble initiative and this is another proof that crypto is here to help many people. Thank you!
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

Indeed a noble act of kindness to share with less fortunate people especially in those remote areas wherein poverty is more evident.Continue your noble act for you will be rewarded in the end though I know it would never be easy because you have to educate them about crypto and of course provide them internet to do so.
I would suggest workshops based on information that he knows about crypto and some Skype and conference calls to train practical skills. He can rent a place and do some consults from there or go from office to office and spread the word that free money is there about to be airdropped on people.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

I haven't tried that and I am afraid I can't give you inputs, but I sincerely admire what you do and how you go around doing it. It's a noble initiative and this is another proof that crypto is here to help many people. Thank you!
I do not think that the crypto currency will be distributed in poor areas, especially I can not believe that it will be someone to do for free. If you look at the current community, then almost half of people are greedy and incapable of such steps.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

This is a very good one, it is a way of sharing knowledge that will put food on people's table. I also have have been doing sonething like this in my own little way. My own major limitation is how to change people's orientation about things on the internet which they believe they are scam. Although bounties are no quite the way they used to be but at least they will get something from it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Sounds out of the box and something new that I haven't heard recently. But I am wondering from where you got the news regarding the Afganisthan girl who is making these things happen? But its good to hear that someone is stepping forward for the benefits of others.

I guess with whatever you have explained everything looks to me okay, as there is language problem thats you have mentioned here, I believe you have only google as option to do the translations and make them understand what is going on. Giving them knowledge about the Excel sheets and smaller things which are helpful in tracking the bounties can also help a lot so make sure they understand that one too. :-)
Really out of the box! Apparently, the person who is doing this would have been able to put a lot of things together before going ahead.

Nonetheless, I would not even say language barrier would be the issue here, but technological barrier as it would take someone who is actually ready to learn and could be a bit conversant with the way some things are used on the system to be able to understand whatever the person is teaching them. Whichever way though, this shows people being empowered and that is a good thing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

In the first world, 100-200$ per month is not very much but for poor third world countries, especially for countries where woman have many restricted rights, this is a lot for them. All could be earn through bounties.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

I don't think that bounties actually do much to spread wealth to the poor as the vast majority of bounty tokens never even trade on exchanges so they don't actually benefit from them. I think if you look at the number of bounty tokens that actually get traded at a decent value on an exchange is somewhere around 5% so the odds are 95% of these bounty hunters are wasting their time unless the project is very strong.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

I think that the bounty of the company is a salvation for poor areas. Just think of how many people who can't find work have been able to work thanks to generosity.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

a brilliant idea bro. We must learn how to share even if it is not that much but the most important thing is we are trying to do our best just to help.
That is always the idea when it comes to empowering others rather than trying to feed them yourselves. This is a good approach which obviously could help set a lot of people free from poverty in the long run, be able to create businesses for themselves based on their skills and expand for the future.

It is a good thing to see how some can really go out of their comfort zone to do things that helps the world and it does not even have to be bounty, as one can always empower others, in ways that could help build them for generating of income streams. Moreover when it comes as a free money then people become lazy. This is the reason why many philanderous projects had stopped their activities as in long run people who were all enjoying the free way of living never opt for hard working.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

This is really a good news and some projects are really using blockchain technology in some poor countries like Africa. Telcoin project is also have a foundation to help the victims of natural calamity and using mobile money.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Sure, the thought of offering folks coming from weak nations around the world or perhaps locations possibility to acquire success as a result of crypto will be awesome without a doubt. Yet carrying out typical bounties could be also challenging for some low technical knowledgeable folks on the market, and yes it needs no less than social media marketing and also community forum balances to be able to make one thing. Now I'm nonetheless looking forward to several blockchain ventures to fix the matter regarding crypto getting too much regarding typical individuals to utilize that.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

That actually is a good idea to spread to people on how they can hunt an internet gold through bounties and airdrops. The main question is how knowledgable they are about cryptocurrency? We know to ourselves that there are so many things to learn in crypto and different tools to use before they convert the reward to a fiat money. For me, it would be nice if you started educating those person first on those tools to use. Try start teaching a group of 5 to 10 person so that you will have your assistants to spread the good news with crypto.
I agree with its difficult to convince people especially people had no ideas about cryptocurrency.I experience that in our community because the most common thinking of the people is essay money that is why it hard to convince people.But if you introduce you're best friend at first until such time they are convince thats the time slowly by slowly lot of people are convince in  crytocurrency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: