Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:18:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: planning for down market  (Read 1174 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:00:51 AM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
i would like to know from all of you about your planning/ strategy.
if we already have assets when the market is down then we have to hold. if you do not have an asset, this is a chance to buy it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:03:21 AM

Personally I am going to work on not checking the market every day.  No need and it just brings worry.  Maybe once every couple weeks check to see if we are at a potential floor but trying to time it with any more granularity than that is just gambling unless you are super skilled.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.

I most of cases i track the market and when BTC reach ATH i sell and be wait to correction. I sold on 10000$ and bought on 6100$ once again and now I bought some alts using BTC.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

if we already have assets when the market is down then we have to hold. if you do not have an asset, this is a chance to buy it.
Some other person would be okay with selling off those assets after confirmation that price was indeed headed downward and then lay ambush for good entry points to buy again and ride the wave up again.It's worth the note that  Hodling is nor fail-proof and as a matter of fact, there abound hodlers here who are lost what to do having lost over 50% of their investment!
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

What I do when the market is down is to stay calm, it will surely rise back in time, most importantly we are patient when HODL, and if it can to buy because it does not mean the market is declining is a bad situation but also our opportunity to buy.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

Usually when the market is in red, I like to buy a lot of coins that in my radar for the last couple of days. So I try to accumulate as many as I can and hold on it. Also I see to it that I don't sell at this time, just because others are offloading doesn't mean you will do the same. Besides, we all know that you are not losing money if you continue to hold, and it won't hurt your portfolio.

I guess I got immune already. I'm not saying that I'm not affected, of course its our nature to get frustrated seeing our portfolio down because of the current bloodbath, but I always remains in the positive. We have seen this many times, market dip, people panic and sell, and then once it recovers, they regret their decisions. I don't want to be that guy. So I stay calm and wait till everything settles down.
olacubic32

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

Trading coin for usd when the price is down is a huge mistake that must be avoided, fluctuation in price means alot in cryptocurrency
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:42:39 AM

If the market would keep on going down for the next few days I'm just gonna buy more and more cryptocurrencies. To hedge my risks of losses because of the decline in the market. There's no way that the market does not go up.
azvn

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

Best strategy when market down is forget all about cryptocurrencies. Make another job/work to do, so it make you busy and forget crypto. Every time you see crypto market at red line, you will panic and lose control.
So forget it, try to check 1 - 2 times/day, its better to keep your eyes on. Some ppl use a strategy that sell at dip and buy at dipper to gain more tokens/coin but its a risk for a long-term hodling.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

I think we are all have some thoughts in common when the market turns down. It is either we buy more coins, or hold the coins or as what you said convert btc in usd. And hopeful that soon the market will turns green.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

If you believe in the growth of the price of the crypto currency, then the only correct strategy in the falling market is to increase your crypto portfolio. Of course, you need to have free fiat money for this.
Echouniu

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

This should depend on the market. I will convert part of it to USDT. this is a good idea. USDT should be hard to devalue. The remaining currency I will choose to forget it. It should be a small part of their share, not worth my panic.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

When the market is in a downward trend, then I will convert most of the tokens into USDT.
Since you can judge the trend of decline, why not replace it with USDT and wait for the lower price to be bought back?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

Down market is to buy even more coins as much as you can since the prices are drop and eventually when the market is increased then it will have a definite more profits for you just wait for the bull run.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

Well, if in 17 year, everything was like a wave, and at this point already 2 times there was growth, now as current growth can be skipped more was not, all the crustaceans,and already 3 times dressed for 280kapitalizatsiyu, now it is very difficult to predict what will happen, but in the future, definitely cryptocurrency will cost normal money, especially when people begin to realize their value

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

So far, my plan is HOLD all my funds in the Crypto. I'm not going to withdraw my funds. In the long term, I am bullish. Trying to guess when the market goes down, and when up, in the short term I'm not going to. Therefore for me now strong HODL! And if suddenly I want to take my crypto currency, I'll change it for USDT.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Well in general if you are already down over 70% on your initial investments it makes very little sense to sell, you cant really do anything except hold on to what you have got.
But yea if you feel that markets are likely to go down more it could make sense to convert some portion of your portfolio in to USD.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

My plans at the time of "bloody" days - to relax and not watch the currencies charts. Perhaps I go on vacation or just read more "good" books home. Well, I will continue to earn tokens meanwhile, the falling market doesn't interfere with this, although it undoubtedly interferes with good funding. Well, as my experience shows- for a good project this isn't a hindrance, they  collect the hardcap very quickly.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

My strategy is simple wont check market price now I am waiting for some positive vibes I already invested once market got stable but this time everything happened in reverse. After each dip there should be one stable state then after price were increasing but this time that is also dint happened .
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

crypto currencies are constantly fluctuating on the charts and fluctuating in prices. my first plan to invest in catching the lowest price while falling down the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: