Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: planning for down market  (Read 1165 times)
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

enough to hold back and not panic selling. It is already a good thing and good decisions to be made. If you can even buy more when prices fall to low points for saved as additional assets for long term investment in the next few years. It was the best decision that could be made of the need to sell at a loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
i would like to know from all of you about your planning/ strategy.

I usually put stoploss when the price goes down around 3%, and I transfer to USDT and wait to caught the bottom, then I will put  the price to sell around 10% compare with the price when I bought
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
The best strategy when the market goes down is to hold with patience and wait for the market to go up again, because selling when the red market is a disadvantage. If you still have the capital, the market down would be a good time to increase the amount of investment, holding and waiting for price increases to be a step to be taken.
if the market continues to decline and not yet come back I will invest in Altcoin promising and wait for altcoin prices to return stable because there are many people who say if the altcoin and bitcoin prices are stable they will sell altcoin that peacock then if the market has not returned stable I will invest all my altcoin in the long run

AndyKete

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

Most backers are considering taking a moderate risk on intricate markets aside of a few definite chance appears, such as a new token.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

If you do not know how to trade it is best to keep it for a long time.Though as practice shows-have earned more all those who made the rebalancing of the portfolio !
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

when the market price is down, all it can do is hold. because hold is the best way when the price is down, with the hold we will not lose anything. that's our way of not losing money.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

This is quite simple, you will sell all the coins you have to USDT then wait to buy to increase the number of coins you keep. You have to pray if you just sold it back to pump =)
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

When the matket is down for investors it is an opputnities as they will be able to buy coins what they want in the low price while differrent things go for investors who have already invested as they will be facing bloody market and make some losses from thei coim invesments.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

If you see the prices drop, there are some tactics you can do. After you sell your hands, you can invest again at low prices. Or just wait until you arrive at a new rising period. Somehow the prices will rise again one day Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

I probably still do my job as one of the blessed participants in the campaign that I am belong. I will not bother myself if I do not have business when the market goes down.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

I did plan for the down market, or at least,,, I thought I did. The first time was last year, when everything went down, I bought a few alts. But they crashed even more after I bought them, I held. Luckily December and January came and I everything recovered so much, so I was able to sell almost every alt for x2 price to recover capital. And whatever I had left I kept.

I bought more a few months later, but guess what? They all fell again. Except for Verge which I profited twice again.

Now holding the same alts I had, waiting for another recovery.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

When the market was down, most of the time I had a big drop in the value of my token.
So I'm not going to do anything at this point, I'm going to pretend that I haven't bought any tokens, and I'm going to keep holding them.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

When market and bitcoin or altcoin have lower price my planning is buying and make reinvestment on potential altcoin have growing price, I will make re investment on some altcoin I think can be the next and have profit take for the future, I can buy on ethereum or any other altcoin have more chance for growing up price later for several weeks.
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Best thing you can have is a reserve somewhere from profits or something else, used in case the market is down, to buy in.  You need some character for that to leave it untouched(and used at the right moment).  It's always easy and deceptive to talk about rises and downs afterwards, there is no telling from the start.
For me since i don't sell my Crypto for fiat, i try to increase my coins when they drop, selling and buying.  But the drops usually get the better hand, so i end up just holding my bag, done trading and waiting for the rise.
Then doing the same, buying and selling to increase my coin when the market is up, finally i sell a coin, which i won't hold and keep those as a stash for when the market is down.(ideal scenario)  
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

in case i feel panic-stricken, i convert it. but usually just wait and see. again, when you invest affordable amount it's not that heart breaking to lose

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

When the market was down, most of the time I had a big drop in the value of my token.
So I'm not going to do anything at this point, I'm going to pretend that I haven't bought any tokens, and I'm going to keep holding them.
All we could do was just wait a growh and hold or buy more coins at a low price. we continue to wait  and hold now, but at least bitcoin started to grow a little, after a while the altcoyins will begin to grow.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

You are right, everyone has their own strategy, and you need to choose the right one so that you do not lose your money. When prices decline, the main thing is not to panic, do not sell your coins, and soberly assess the market situation. You can also buy some tokens using low prices.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

When the matket is down for investors it is an opputnities as they will be able to buy coins what they want in the low price while differrent things go for investors who have already invested as they will be facing bloody market and make some losses from thei coim invesments.
as long as we are right in reading the situation and can take advantage of the last month when the coin price is all red, maybe this time if it is still on hold, it will benefit, but if you want to buy it now I think it is less recommended

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

The best way to plan for down  cryptocurrency market is to have chunk of your fund in Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is relatively stable compare to most Altcoin. Another way is to hold fiat also,  fiat can buy you more cryptocurrency in down market.

ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Most holders are planning having less of a position on shaky scenarios except  for a explicit opening shows up, like an ICO that can really deliver value long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: