Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:13:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: planning for down market  (Read 1174 times)
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

When market is down my planning is invest in market more  and then hold it till then market go up. Then i will get more profit from the market.when market is down then always hold with patience is a excellent strategy.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

The best is to buy altcoins which have strong projects at very low prices and hold them to get maximum benefits from it as this market has long growth potential in mid term. Those who have patience are always rewarded more here.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

if the market knows that the crisis will last more than a few weeks, I try to speculate. buy and sell all coins within 1 or 2 days. for example, buy some kind of cryptocurrency for$ 100 to sell it for 110, then wait for it to fall again and again the buyer.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

When market is going down I will stay calm and I will hold it until the market up again. Don't harsh to sell now but it depends on you if you sell immediately for me i will wait until it comes back again. Goodluck
militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:56:28 AM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
i would like to know from all of you about your planning/ strategy.

I hold the coins I have right now, but I also have plans to buy more coins. this is a good opportunity for us to increase investment, because after the dump that happened so long, it will happen massive pomp.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.

if a person can play in a falling market this is also very good, you can earn as much as in a growing market. After all, the main thing is to understand where the course will go
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

if I'm better to wait, everything we have to be patient for profit, our main capital is just patiently first, if emank price goes up we get profit, this is in the intent of the result of our patience later.
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

Both strategies are right but there is anotherone that consist in increasing the global percentage of crypto pf. For example after a big crash it' s possible closing a little part of a position (like gold) and buy btc

BTCBTCBTC
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

When market is down my planning is invest in market more  and then hold it till then market go up. Then i will get more profit from the market.when market is down then always hold with patience is a excellent strategy.

But what if during the time you bought your coins, the market went down even more? What would you do? That's a very difficult situation and it really depends on what you can stomach, and what your speculation is of the market.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:45:07 AM

I chose to buy the current ethereum, and maybe some other altcoin. I think this is a good opportunity for me to start investing again, because previously there was a pump in late 2017 so I did not dare to invest.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

some of which I did, I switched to USD and when the market goes down I buy ETH in the market, then start buying tokens and i sell tokens when bitcoin raise and switched it to bitcoin again and it was quite effective for me.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Mostly when I see a down market then I just secure my wallet in preparation for the long hold. There really is nothing else to do in a down market besides buying some coins an holding the ones that I already have. I am going to observe the market for a while longer and see if the prices will go lower so I can buy some more coins for much cheaper prices.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

I will get more profit from the market. When the market is down then always keep patiently is a very good strategy. When the market goes down my planning is to invest in more markets and then hold up until then the market goes up.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

You may never be able to tell what to expect from the crypto market, sometimes it's volatile nature catches everyone in aware leading to massive losses in the market. However you only make losses when you sell.  If you don't sell and moreso Dont sell cheap then you have nothing to worry  about,. Keep holding on to those coins

stkkzyni

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

It is too late to act when you notice that it has become a down trend. You had better not sell altcoin at that time. If BTC once again challenges the most high price, it is good to sell it at that time and see how it is going. It is not good to be greedy.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

If the market would keep on going down for the next few days I'm just gonna buy more and more cryptocurrencies. To hedge my risks of losses because of the decline in the market. There's no way that the market does not go up.
which I see the market is a little green and so with so now many people are waiting for the market and altcoin prices back stable because it was a few months ago market prices and altcoin until now has not returned let alone a few days ago altcoin prices are still up and down.

Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:30:05 AM

my plan will be to save the coin coin in the wallet because this coin is the result of bounty hunter .. hopefully later this will be a sweet result that can be enjoyed for all ..
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

if I think personally I would prefer to buy when the price of crypto is at a low price. then sell it when its price is worth high. during the waiting process I will invest in other fields.
latchookart

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:39:35 AM

Memes and lambo dreams are fun and all, but I know many of us are investing thousands of dollars into crypto, so its worth it to put some organized thought into it as well. I can't stress enough how important it is to try and logically construct your investment decisions. If you follow a set methodology, a checklist and template you will be able to do relative comparisons between cryptocurrencies, to force yourself to consider the negatives and alternative scenarios and also sleep comfortably knowing you have a sound basis for your investment decisions (even if they turn out to be wrong).
jubings

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

I predicted a few months ago that we would have a major correction in 2018 specifically in the altcoins that saw massive gains in December/early January, and it seems we've already had a pretty big one. I don't think we'll have a complete meltdown like some are predicting, but some more pain may be incoming.

Basically, take this time to think about how you can improve your investment style and strategy. Make a commitment to value things rather than chasing FOMO, and take your time to make a decision. Long-term investment will grant you much more returns as will a systematic approach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: