Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the price of crypto is down now, what to do  (Read 2074 times)
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I think i this situation, the best thing to do is to hold unto our coin patiently until the market recover other than selling when the price has fallen because there are some people who bought a coin when he price was very high and selling now will be a very big loss for them,  I think it is profitable to wait until the price of this coin rise before selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

If market is down do not sell your crypto coins hold on your coins. It somehow depends on you as well if your analysis says market will continue to bearish trend then you can sell any buy again at cheaper price So that you can avoid huge loss and book good profit when market will rise back. But in crypto trading we must have a good patience level in order to earn good profit and I also made good profit by holding in trading. I have total 1 & half year experience of trading and in my opinion crypto investment is a long term investment.  Do not get panic of selling pressure be always calm.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
If you want to get profit in this dropping prices?then keep it on your wallet,in this bearish market all we have to do is hold,and trust our bitcoin to the fullest because in this market patience is the key to survive because if you will let panic comes to you then youre a dean man here

I think i this situation, the best thing to do is to hold unto our coin patiently until the market recover other than selling when the price has fallen because there are some people who bought a coin when he price was very high and selling now will be a very big loss for them,  I think it is profitable to wait until the price of this coin rise before selling.

Thats what i have said mate,patience and being calm will make things positive but if you let your self covered by being afraid so i guess you dont have anything to expect in this profiteering
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

The price of crypto being down doesn't bother me since I am a long term investor and I believe that the market will recover soon
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

You don't have to do anything.The main thing is not to panic,but wait for the market to recover.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

This is a common trend for all passwords. So when you have the code you need to choose carefully, save and wait patiently. Most of the time in the face of falling prices, we must hold, rather than choose to sell, which is not rational. When everyone is having fun, it's time to sell rather than survive.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

I can only advise not doing anything, because now a lot of people lose their money because they give in to panic and it is panic attacks that make a person strange, then people simply can not understand how it turned out to spend all their money
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback

The most common approach besides grumping over prices and feeling low is to simply hold.
Don't overthink it, if you have a strategy in play stick to it. If you don't have one currently,
better come up with one that suites with current market conditions. Always remember that
dips are never permanent so better prepare, monitor and evaluate.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

If you fear that you may lost your money you have no option but to sell it even when you had small profit but if your brave enough to hold ir.for a long time then do it maybe in the future price of bitcoins will go high and you can have a big profit be patient.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

If you fear that you may lost your money you have no option but to sell it even when you had small profit but if your brave enough to hold ir.for a long time then do it maybe in the future price of bitcoins will go high and you can have a big profit be patient.
There's a lot of way how to make money as long as you already have a good decision making and good strategies in terms of dumps. Eventhough we encountered bear trends in market but still we believe that it will remain survival and there's a right time bounceback to achieved earnings target. But in my option in this kind, of, situation I rather to hodl for a long term then when there's already has a good signals then its up to us.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

I think i this situation, the best thing to do is to hold unto our coin patiently until the market recover other than selling when the price has fallen because there are some people who bought a coin when he price was very high and selling now will be a very big loss for them,  I think it is profitable to wait until the price of this coin rise before selling.
The most preferable thing to do at the moment is to hold your coin because there's nothing we can do to the market if it's down instead of waiting when it would gonna rise again. Perhaps at the moment we couldn't get the profit that we wanted to earn since the market is down and sadly it was taking too long enough.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

as market to moves on return with the decision of monetary and the release of news from the developer, investors to define of one on decision as might to follows of running position or moves as beginning with the new option as opening one with different chart on window.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

When the price of crypto is down don't be sad,it is normal. Don't sell your coin/s with a potential growth, just hold it. You need patience and time, because in the future the price of your coin will rise again.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Just hold your coin, if you want to get more profit for future. You have to buy more coin right now before it start rise and more expensive.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

There is still uncertainty in the market, and I think such swings will be all summer. The best option now is to just wait and if there is a fiat quietly bribe bitcoin, etherium

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

In a time like this is a very difficult time for all us that bought at a very high price to invest. Holding may be good if in the nearest future there would be an increased in price of crypto currency but one thing we need most is price stability so that we can easily analyze and what to put into our investment.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

There is still uncertainty in the market, and I think such swings will be all summer. The best option now is to just wait and if there is a fiat quietly bribe bitcoin, etherium

These price movements are just an indication of a healthy market. Anytime soon, the market will start to recover. If youre not so fond of trading, then dont try selling from your portfolio, it will surely lead to a loss.
Youre right about hodling until market recovers, or if you have the opportunity to buy more, grab it.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

You don't have to do anything.The main thing is not to panic,but wait for the market to recover.
yes.I am agreed with you.The market ricing now,I hope we dont need to wait for long term. soon the market would hit a good price that I am expecting. We just need to wait a few more days.
Yes, i also agree that the price will rise soon. However, the price today is still recovering and the market is bearish so we should still hold our coins and wait, that's the only thing we can do for now. Lets just continue support and promote crypto business to help it become successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

It is best to create benefits from such situations, because now it is most similar to the fact that you need to look for ways to solve the situation through the search for an entry point to the market, because right now it is necessary to look for an entry point to really be happy.
rizki90

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

I know until now the crypto market has not shown in a good direction. Although most of the coins are already in the green zone, but I think the condition of Bitcoin still has not recovered. Still stuck in the $ 7,000. Stay calm, keep hold your assets. The situation will improve. I'm sure soon Bitcoin will soar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: