Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the price of crypto is down now, what to do  (Read 2074 times)
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

All we need to do is follow our plan. If before buying an asset you did not have a strategy, what to do with different variants of the development of events, then you should think about it right now. But you need to create a strategy in a calm environment, w/o positions.

I agree., whatever investments we get in., we need a proper strategy in order to earn money or profits., when time comes that everything is falling especially nowadays. the crypto market is experiencing a sudden change from high to low, we need to see ourselves on what proper strategy we need to do. Of course., we need to evaluate ourselves our risk financial strategy.,and what methods will work during this time of disaster.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
When the market goes bearish, the best thing to is to stay calm and hold on to the coins you have. There is no point in panic selling because the market has always been recovering from states. You can even buy more since prices become relatively low.
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

It's true that from many days the price is only going to be low. In this case we can said that the cryotos market is testing our patience. Whatever the trouble, we have to wait for a better time. Because everyone knows the fruits of hardships are sweet. So it will be wise decision to wait.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
When the market goes bearish, the best thing to is to stay calm and hold on to the coins you have. There is no point in panic selling because the market has always been recovering from states. You can even buy more since prices become relatively low.

Wise investors didn't panic easily but rather find some ways to earn even with the bearish condition. With the current sudden downfall of all cryptocurrencies wise investors stay calm and always keep and eye to the marketplace for better analysis market price trends.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

I don't know why some people think they can control certain things, especially in a market as predictable like crypto, we have a great bull run in 2017 and a pull back is likely going to come but start early in 2018, we need to wait for the market sentiment to change, this is in the best interest of the investors. Just keep faith and wait, the tide will turn in your direction

Because the price now is lower, we don't need to sell our coin we just hold it and wait  when will be the price is back.We need patience with in this time because market not always forever down.We don't know maybe next months we hear a good news that market will recover and rissing it again.
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

If you have already bought a coin in the previous high price should hold until the price goes up. but if you have a lot of capital you can buy coins now because the price is cheap and you can make a profit when the price goes up.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Decentralized systems always make the unexpected, when we think the price skyrocketed precisely the price going down but I think this is fair and I think when the price down then becomes a good opportunity to buy.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

The price of crypto is down now and most of the coins are available at very cheap price so this is very good time to investment in altcoins. If you buying some good coins at this bearish trend of market then you will get huge returns on your investment whenever this market move ahead.
Bloodyfigher478

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

you really can't do much if you already bought at a high price..all you can do is holding and just hope for the best
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Yes, today's situation on the market is even sadder than it was yesterday. I also read today the news that bitcoin could drop to 3,000 dollars. But we should not panic, just hold.
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Nothing you can do really, either hold or sell- choice is yours.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

The answer is quite simple and well known. Of course this is the time to buy. We can expand our portfolio by making purchases at certain prices without regard to the budget amount. The purchases to be made during this period will return to us as profit margins during the bull period. I think that entrepreneurs who have a certain amount of cash or accumulated money should evaluate their money during this period. I hope we all get together at the level we want.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

Price is down what to do is mostly asked question here, if you have spent only 10 minutes you could find that at this point you need to have strong hands and hold.
Don't panic sell wait for market to recover or sell and lose.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Price is down. Perfect time to go in

The market is so volitile to enter now it's almost impossible to be able to predict. But personally I believe HODL or invest more.

End of 2018 is my gamble

---Looking for new Campaign---
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

for now we have to take the decision very carefully because from day to day the market keeps going down so fast, so I suggest for a while to wait patiently until the market will stabilize and rise again, because Investors find a way out of the situation this by simply participating in various types of projects or day trading and not experiencing that they incur losses, And what to do, this question should be asked by the pope, and not by ordinary investors.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

The market is down, you just hold the patience, that is how we fight through the crisis now, may be no other way, but now holding is still a decisive factor for success. for you.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

the decline in the price of cryptocurrency is quite normal ,although very unpleasant. now many people have started selling their coins due to lack of confidence in the future cryptocurrency. but all this is due to lack of knowledge. now is a very good time for shopping in the future
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

it is true the price of crypto is currently not good exchanged but this does not affect me to stay and wait, I still will do the usual activities without having to panic and hastily sell altcoin that I have, because I have confidence in altcoin price and crypto market will return to show and come back good later. I will continue to analyze the growth of altcoin in marketcap and will not be careless to immediately sell for fear of losing big.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

the decline in the price of cryptocurrency is quite normal ,although very unpleasant. now many people have started selling their coins due to lack of confidence in the future cryptocurrency. but all this is due to lack of knowledge. now is a very good time for shopping in the future

You're right, it's definitely normal. Each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community want to have an instant money as we really need it. I believe this tremendous downfall will not take too long as it will recover as many users grab this opportunity to buy some coins and for sure in the future it can have a great return. Also, patience and perseverance should apply in order to have a nice return but somehow we can't even control everyone here as many users have their own prerogative thoughts.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

this is normal for any market! of course I prefer to wait in this situation! it is necessary to wait for the rise, in such a situation it is good to buy, after the fall is always an increase in the market!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: