Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the price of crypto is down now, what to do  (Read 2074 times)
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I personally still hold some tokens that I have in myetherwallet or in the wallet in the market. I am sure the price could return to the highest price at that time. hopefully it can get better for the price of crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

Soon the markets will grow hard mate. But crypto is still strong and have potential to grow again, you have to be patient for it. I hope my answer can help you

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

The very obvious right decision you can make now is HOLD,  and just stay calm, wait for the storm to  pass by, be patient wait until the market condition are stable and normal. We are better if we  hold on to our coins until market prices start to be  stable again to minimized or avoid  big losses. We must not panic,  Bitcoin is here and it will stay, we will  just wait for the next bull market to come.    Believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

The only thing to do in this case is to adopt a long term hold strategy, sooner or later the market will go up again  just have to wait for the right moment

usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

I think that everything goes very cyclically, and if there is a fall now, then the fall cycle is exactly replaced by a cycle of growth, it is necessary only not to panic and wait for changes in the market. Waiting as I think will not be long.

blu.storm

Activity: 320

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

There is little to do for example a long term hold strategy and perhaps invest on altcoin that give some interest on their possession

Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

wait) there is nothing more to do, now it is such a fall that to sell tokens is a pity, I hope the market will soon grow up

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

Cultivate your courage and believe in the future of the cryptocurrency market. This is the general direction of mankind. You only need to wait patiently and you will have a very good market.

That is true. In this case, later you will earn much more money. It will be better if you pick the cryptocurrencies that are the most profitable ones and invest in them when the market is down. You will be the winner in this case.
annango

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

The price of crypto has gone down and there is no sign of recovery for a long time. This makes investors be anxious. I think the best thing to do now is wait. I believe it's price will increase again later this year.
Yep, it’s quite rational to keep believing in crypto now. Keeping patient and waiting are such a good choice now. Definitely the price of cryptocurrency will have a rise again. Because we all know that Crytocurrency is an extremely volatile, thus current situation is pretty normal. Never do I see that market was in dip forever. Most importantly, you should capitalize on this falling to buy coins and avoid selling panic. Then afterwards the cryto market will have an increase, you will be more likely to reap a hige fruits.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

what can be done? certainly yes hold. Are you going to sell your coins when the price is cheap? of course not. you do not want to lose

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

If you expect a bearish trends, then convert your cryptocurrency into fiat immediately or in a USDT to maintain your investment value. But if you're brave enough even after seeing negative or profit loss, then just hold, sooner or later--market will recover it's own place.

PS. My advice, just HOLD.
Yes all of us can notice that in the market but dont panic and there is nothing to do with that you just need to wait for the market to recover. You can speculate but no one knows what will happen next so I choose to have patience than to panic because panicking is not a good act.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:32:14 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 01:44:47 PM by SvetikB

we can try to use low margin, 1-2x for example and short like this. and i guess this is the only way if you hold alts and btc:)

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback

We all know that the price of crypto has gone down so we better hold our tokens.And I believe that crypto market will increase the value of currency and it will be stable to all marketers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

what can be done? certainly yes hold. Are you going to sell your coins when the price is cheap? of course not. you do not want to lose
I suggest that you should avoid selling just because of panic that the prices of crytocurrencies are down. It is much better to hold them for a long time for the reason that eventually, their price will go back up after few months and you will get what you have lost during the times that their prices were low.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

Absolutely yes the price of crypto is down now but you should not worry about that just keep yourself calm in this moment because as it decrease it will increase it's price maybe tomorrow or this weeks. And I think the increase h
Just started because of my holding currency are increasing their price in the market that I really like to see.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
nohnt

Activity: 17
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

I think this time you should HODL some exchange coin like BNB, HT,...or invest on some ICO project pool.
wait for the market green again  Wink
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback

I do not think you have anything to do. You can invest in more coins while they are at a low cost. This is one of the best decisions I think. I personally do not worry about this decline.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

I think that this question does not make sense. Personally, there's nothing we can do about it. Correction is a normal phenomenon. Many people, on the contrary, use this position and buy certain coins when the price falls on them
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

I do not think you have anything to do. You can invest in more coins while they are at a low cost. This is one of the best decisions I think. I personally do not worry about this decline.  Smiley

We have similar thoughts. From any situation you need to be able to get benefits for yourself. Think about what coins you want to buy and take advantage of the chance Wink
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

The best solution is to wait. In my group, there are some people predicting that the price of bitcoin could literally drop to $ 3,000 this year. We are still waiting for the price to drop to buy more bitcoins

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: