Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03]  (Read 15032 times)
Shahrukh (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:01:27 PM

i can see from the dime thread youve still got probs getting dime to sync so im cool waiting till u get it sorted! Thought u had cause dime was back on yr market list

I activated dime market again because it was creating more panic people were thinking that the market has been closed without refunding their funds. However I will put a message on dime deposit page not to deposit anymore until it is fixed

Please consider a ticket №224

Already replied.

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
familiaverde

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:10:46 AM

Seems now i can log in, i hope my pending withdrawal will work this time. Thank for the reply.

My withdrawl is still pending after 1 day ... any idee when i will recive my coins ? i really need to pay my energy bill Sad
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 01:29:47 PM

If you have pending BTC withdrawal not to worry it will be cleared in the next cycle when we move funds from Cold storage

Woland1987

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:03:26 PM

Good service. Is over what to work, but potential is!
plaidone

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:49:31 PM

If you have pending BTC withdrawal not to worry it will be cleared in the next cycle when we move funds from Cold storage

When is the next cycle?
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:51:14 PM

When is the next cycle?

In 30 minutes

hoju2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:06:18 PM

Hi, I can't withdraw funds because it says that my pass is wrong;if I update it's same problem, and if I request a new one I can't find one in my mail (inbox or spam)

user: jurier7

Thanks.
hoju2k

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:29:54 PM

Hi, I can't withdraw funds because it says that my pass is wrong;if I update it's same problem, and if I request a new one I can't find one in my mail (inbox or spam)

Thanks.

Looking to other posts, I guess my account is blocked. Oh well, I will have to wait.
Blis

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:41:34 PM

Slow withdraws are the one aspect of this exchange that I feel is hurting its popularity.

I had a withdrawal pending for 15+ hours only to have it canceled and my account recredited. Now I need to start the process all over and hope I need not wait several more hours. Sometimes quick transactions are crucial and with this exchange you cannot trust that it will be timely.   
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 01:29:35 AM

This is the update regarding delayed withdrawals

Today when I logged into the website the first thing I found  1 Auroracoin = 3000 BTC kind of strange I then checked the transactions and other audits to find a bug in the script due to which someone credited his account with 260 BTC fortunately he was not able to withdraw them because of manual withdraw confirmations. But what he did is bought millions of coins on high price this ultimately credits the account of seller with BTC and the seller is innocent here. Now we have withdrawal request of more than what we have as BTC stock. But nevermind we are filling it up and paying to those who are left. We may need some time for this(I am not asking for weeks) like a couple of hours. Current status : Only 10 BTC withdrawals are left which is not more than 7 BTC and will be paid soon.

Blis

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:49:28 AM

This is the update regarding delayed withdrawals

Today when I logged into the website the first thing I found  1 Auroracoin = 3000 BTC kind of strange I then checked the transactions and other audits to find a bug in the script due to which someone credited his account with 260 BTC fortunately he was not able to withdraw them because of manual withdraw confirmations. But what he did is bought millions of coins on high price this ultimately credits the account of seller with BTC and the seller is innocent here. Now we have withdrawal request of more than what we have as BTC stock. But nevermind we are filling it up and paying to those who are left. We may need some time for this(I am not asking for weeks) like a couple of hours. Current status : Only 10 BTC withdrawals are left which is not more than 7 BTC and will be paid soon.

Thank you for the update.
hoju2k

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:39:14 AM

Thanks.

Hi, had a chance to take a look at this? Thanks.
fakeegg

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:35:14 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 09:46:28 AM by fakeegg

Good!
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:10:06 AM

this exchanger is rippper

i lost all my money there

canot login

canot reset pass

canot do anything

they never answer me for my request

dont use this service pls !
familiaverde

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:30:01 AM

i have read the above messages but today i have seen that my withdraw was canceled and refunded my account ... is there any change of getting my 1.14 btc ? hope that today  i will have my btc ...
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:31:40 AM

i have read the above messages but today i have seen that my withdraw was canceled and refunded my account ... is there any change of getting my 1.14 btc ? hope that today  i will have my btc ...

Refunded because the bunch of pending withdrawal were making us restless yes you will definitely get you withdrawal. This thread will be updated when everything comes back to normal 

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:44:41 PM

Just got a withdrawal of 350LTB!

Thank you admin!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

plaidone

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:27:38 PM

OK, the coins I withdrew got credited back as well, so are there still more BTC in pending withdrawals than what you have in storage?  I would like to retry my request to withdraw again, but would like to know how soon the request will go through.
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:35:48 PM

OK, the coins I withdrew got credited back as well, so are there still more BTC in pending withdrawals than what you have in storage?  I would like to retry my request to withdraw again, but would like to know how soon the request will go through.

Paid most of them some of you might have received partial payments, we are trying hard to pay everyone and will sort this out soon. I request you not to put withdraw request of all your BTC at once because that may be rejected. Withdraw partial amounts.

plaidone

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:38:23 PM

Paid most of them some of you might have received partial payments, we are trying hard to pay everyone and will sort this out soon. I request you not to put withdraw request of all your BTC at once because that may be rejected. Withdraw partial amounts.

Total balance is less than 0.4 BTC.  Will that still be an issue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: