Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03]  (Read 15032 times)
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:17:32 AM

Oh great, after a bit of hunting I see Cryptorush has also "run out" of BTC. Plus Vircurex basically just declared themselves insolvent. They're dropping like flies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoju2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

Shahrukh, wtf man, are you gonna say anything? It's been sixteen days since last "update"  Huh
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 05:03:37 PM

Shahrukh, wtf man, are you gonna say anything? It's been sixteen days since last "update"  Huh

i know i have two withdrawals pending, not for large amounts thankfully - but not the point, i have pm'd him - and he has not got the decency to reply back at any point over the last week or so

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 05:34:12 PM

I have cancelled all the pending trades where any of you have tried to buy ALTcoins using available BTC on the website, I will now transfer those BTC into a new balance called pending BTC so that new deposits will not be effected by the old mishap. Once that is done you have two options to withdraw those pending BTC either get shares from cryptostocks for that BTC or wait for slower withdrawal process to get back your BTC

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
kke

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:30:59 PM

I have cancelled all the pending trades where any of you have tried to buy ALTcoins using available BTC on the website, I will now transfer those BTC into a new balance called pending BTC so that new deposits will not be effected by the old mishap. Once that is done you have two options to withdraw those pending BTC either get shares from cryptostocks for that BTC or wait for slower withdrawal process to get back your BTC

Well done
PDcologne

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:08:32 PM

So it seems you have cancelled my pending BTC withdrawal - good i thought, i have BTC to spend or move.... BUT NO, now i have zero BTC balance too?? WTH is going on here...? i have checked to see if you completed the withdrawal, nothing showing in my history for BTC....

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:09:31 PM

So it seems you have cancelled my pending BTC withdrawal - good i thought, i have BTC to spend or move.... BUT NO, now i have zero BTC balance too?? WTH is going on here...? i have checked to see if you completed the withdrawal, nothing showing in my history for BTC....

there is a coin named PendingBTC see you have it there ?

PDcologne

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:10:56 PM

OK yes i see it - very strange - i will withdraw my BTC - happy to use the exchange again, when you fix it

PDcologne

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:12:49 PM

OK yes i see it - very strange - i will withdraw my BTC - happy to use the exchange again, when you fix it

i cant even withdraw it as you have put a minimum of 0.1 to withdraw - please sort this out!

Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:13:32 PM

Before you place a withdraw request for BTC2 you might take a look on the other option which is getting shares of the website on cryptostocks.com for your funds available on pmtocoins.com

achi72

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:22:54 PM

S.C.A.M
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:25:28 PM

Like the Design, but it is annoying to hit everytime the Markets Drop-down Menu to see another Market.

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
PDcologne

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:40:38 PM

Before you place a withdraw request for BTC2 you might take a look on the other option which is getting shares of the website on cryptostocks.com for your funds available on pmtocoins.com
[/quote]

not in need of shares in a website - just want to be able to withdraw my funds as i would on any other exchange.

please change the min withdrawal amount - im sure letting people take their own coins away will help instil a little TRUST back into your exchange

kke

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:36:21 AM

not in need of shares in a website - just want to be able to withdraw my funds as i would on any other exchange.
please change the min withdrawal amount - im sure letting people take their own coins away will help instil a little TRUST back into your exchange

If you weren't aware, the exchange does not have enough BTC to give out (because it was hacked) and the admin doesn't have that kind of money.

You can put up a request to withdraw the Pending BTC but it will take ages to clear.
kke

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:43:50 AM

There is no announcement of this on the news feed or anywhere.

A lot of people come to the irc channel (where you never are anymore, i've been "helping" people there quite a lot every day) and have no idea what has happened to their btc orders and where's their btc.
maxinz

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:29:42 PM

Lower down the minimum withdraw for pending BTC.
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:01:18 AM

you have a nice and fast site, i've been there since the beginning.
Its a new place, lower the withdrawal for pending btc, let them pull out.
dont lose the users trust  Wink they will never come back, seriously.

keep it up.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
juandavis

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:48:24 PM

Admin, I need my BTC back, I can't use them to buy shares of the site, I need them to pay my own bills, not yours...

The best way to clear this is for you to get a bank loan, you cannot count on someone else money to cover your losses.
It's true that you lost a lot but that was a risk to take when you entered this kind of business.
Users cannot pay for the developer mistakes.
It's easy to get upset when the wall of silence is so MASSIVE.

I have only received 19% of my total amount in almost a month (1,33 out of 7,12 BTC)

HereWeGo

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

Users cannot pay for the developer mistakes.

Yes, I agree with him. Return our BTC.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:32:03 AM

The best way to clear this is for you to get a bank loan, you cannot count on someone else money to cover your losses.

Yep, now's a good time to buy into BTC.

BTW, the listing on cryptostocks is essentially a loan. So there's already been some cash injection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: