Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen in august ?  (Read 697 times)
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

I see a pump coming soon.  I am happy they started putting restrictions for ICOS. Almost all ICOS are a big scam.

After people stop seeing news about big crypto scams they will have more trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Hello, what do you think will happen in august ? Now is it a good time time to buy, I have some altcoin like exrnchain, eos, litecoin I think this will boom in august, what do you think ?
Can't exactly know what will happen next, market trend seems to be unpredictable. Only we just hoping that market will be in favor to us that time, we all get bored of waiting for another strike. Though all the positive outlooks might have possible to happen but can't ignored also the possibilities of having dump of some coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

A slight rise in the price is expected in august.It may reach 6k in august.But exact prediction is not possible.Crypto market is totally unpredictable.Bitcoin market is totally volatile.One day the price is very high and the very next day their is a huge downfall.At the end of year a major jump is expected in market value but not in the month of august.No doubt many people are investing in it but still their is no scope that price will  rise high in next days8.We have to wait till the end of this year in order to see a major jump in the value of BTC.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

most likely in August the price will start to green again. I would recommend long positions after a break of the 20 day EMA and downtrend lines. if bear forces to break below $ 8000 level, this will show weakness and the digital currency may slide to $ 7000 less and below it to the $ 6000 level. we will get a clear picture in the coming days. I think in August the price will reach $ 10,000 again so altcoin like EOS and litecoin will come back up like before.
GOOD analysis mate,and enough price to predict the $10,000 not exaggerating and fair price

I wonder that August is the start of our long waiting bullrun

This bear market almost killing us,capitals are strongly dropping and holders starts to decrease their financial expenses just to cope with this process
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Hello, what do you think will happen in august ? Now is it a good time time to buy, I have some altcoin like exrnchain, eos, litecoin I think this will boom in august, what do you think ?

Considering 90% of posts in this thread are bullish it means we are not yet at the bottom. August pries will be not that much lower as are now, but bear trend will continue. We are low already so prices will not go that much down anymore, but when next bull trend will start is a big question. It is not showing it will this year.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

I've realized this scheme again after bitcoin almost touch 10k again in may. and i tought it will definitely be back again like this ($6000) and that is real happen now .This is the 7th time the schema i ever felt. Lucky i am not falling for condition for 2nd time . 

Now is it a good time time to buy, I have some altcoin like exrnchain, eos, litecoin I think this will boom in august, what do you think ?

I'm not sure that this is the right time to buy it all in. because there is still the possibility of a new record lowest price again.
I prefer trading when prices are starting to rise again for now. its not game anymore.
No one will ever know the right time or not the right time but one thing I know right now is there is a high probability that bitcoin is not done with the downtrend and anyone who is trying to do anything now should be a bit careful with the market and at the same time not expect so much.

Nothing is guaranteed, but this is a good time to start holding at least some of the coins or tokens since they are mostly in their historical bottom. Let's see how the trend is going to be like in a couple of days, then, we may actually see what happens with the market by August.
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:51:51 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 03:27:46 AM by bocyaj

Mostly August month plays vital role in the price of bitoin.Huge people around the world will start to inverse in bitcoinin the month of August.When the price of bitcoin is increases ,it will increase the price of altcoin too.I think this will boom in august,and impact the price of bitcoin and altcoin.Hold your coins for more dollars.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

i believe that the price of bitcoins might start to pump up again this coming august just like what happened last year so keep on holding your coins today in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your coins because the price will be expected to grow this next months just like what happened last year.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

Can't exactly know what will happen next, market trend seems to be unpredictable. Only we just hoping that market will be in favor to us that time, we all get bored of waiting for another strike. Though all the positive outlooks might have possible to happen but can't ignored also the possibilities of having dump of some coins.
I am also hopeful about the growth of bitcoin in the near future, but it is not guaranteed. It may drop more or increase in coming two months. It depends upon the investment cap. If more and more people invest in bitcoin the price will automatically increase, but if people withdraw their money then the price will drop more and may hit $3000 in August.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

Hopefully mate, but in reality it's hard to expect. We all know how unpredictable is cryptocurrency specially bitcoin, because of its very high volatility of its market that can cause of the dump and rise of its price in just a few moments. But i'm still thinking positive about bitcoin and i don't lose hope with it, because i really believe on its ability to create a greater value in the future. And hopefully you too.
Yeah, when August comes we will get to see what happens but at this stage nothing is predictable. Although, I have the feelings that some altcoins are going to experience rally by August but I am not expecting there would be so much to expect with bitcoin but during this rally bitcoin might be in a short term uptrend and consolidation. Buying some of the altcoin with prospect now will actually be a superb move anyway for those who may be looking forward to at least compensate themselves with the current downtrend.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

How i wish this coming august the price value of bitcoin will rise again. And i am hoping that  i will  get my share from the signature campaign that I've joined.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

I think the market will increase in August this year. Because bitcoin and altcoin are on the increase after dark days. It is possible that the bitcoin price will increase dramatically and break the mountain peaks $ 10,000
It is still too early to start assuming any increase, most especially for bitcoin. The truth here is that the market is not even looking like there is a chance for a bull trend yet.

For altcoins however, I am sure we may see some little uptrend and some consolidation period for bitcoin which could cause some recovery for the altcoin market and of course huge increase as the case may be. Time will tell anyway since we are getting closer to August.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Bitcoin is unpredictable we don't know what will happen this coming August but the movement of the price of bitcoin is the same as what happen last 2015 and 2016 so I think the price of bitcoin will stay at the current price and then november and december will be increase the same what happen last last year that bitcoin increase around november and december.
That is why this is the time right now to buy bitcoin and hold before and of this year.
We cant predict, maybe on august its still low, but on the month of coming December it will high again. But we still expect on August it will rising or it will start to increase. You need to do is buy now and hold it until the price was good.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

Mostly August month plays vital role in the price of bitoin.Huge people around the world will start to inverse in bitcoinin the month of August.When the price of bitcoin is increases ,it will increase the price of altcoin too.I think this will boom in august,and impact the price of bitcoin and altcoin.Hold your coins for more dollars.
That is the reason that most of the investors still consider the August month as the best time for bitcoin to come, and from there bitcoin price will once again start increasing its price, but we need to stay calm tell that time and do not our bitcoin in panic like situation. I will therefore recommend to hold our bitcoin and not to sell it for next few months.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

No one can tell what would be the market this coming august due to bitcoins unpredictable, to those who have bitcoins and altcoins just keep holding the green days will be back before year ends remember patience is the key for the success.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:06:32 AM

No one can tell what would be the market this coming august due to bitcoins unpredictable, to those who have bitcoins and altcoins just keep holding the green days will be back before year ends remember patience is the key for the success.

I heard many calling bottom in August. But I think that is super optimistic.  But yes, we might get new lows in August.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

i think that will happen in august this bitcoin price will be very expensive and bitcoin will try to do the price increase which start with fall of current price i think in august bitcoin price will bounce upwards.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:20:51 AM

This is my wild guest in the market price of Bitcoin:

BTC will run bullish on August to tap 10k, then another consolidation then moon, or we might go again to 8k to battle to reach the dip at $3k. I see the real bull run to happen on year 2020.

gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

I think in august this bitcoin price will be like in the month of august last year, bitcoin will try to do the price reflection and try to recover the price up again.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

it seems that will happen in this month bitcoin price will increase because bitcoin price has movement up and down, when this month down then in august I feel bitcoin price can go up very expensive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: